Official Community Forums Home

Spit Or Swallow

Mikayla1

• Members

well i suppose they do :huh:

but anyways since ive read almost all of these entries and talked to a friend. ..... im thinking about giving it a shot soon...

• Members

You totally should. I never used to swallow, and I have been dating this guy and I want to turn him on so bad that I promised myself I'd swallow when I gave him a blow job. It was surprising, and actually, I swallowed it so freakin fast that I didn't even taste it (I could tell it was salty, that was all)! And I think I was a little messy, like I didn't lick it all off like maybe I could have. But it was totally hot and I liked it, and I can't wait to practice to get better at it. And he was totally impressed with me right off the bat. It was cool even though I was nervous. Some day I'll be letting him cum all over my face. Just take the time you need to get comfortable with it, but definitely try to set a goal (I know that sounds wierd in sex terms). You will feel like a total champ once you have done it. And I don't know too many men who don't LOVE swallowing over spitting.

Hint; have a glass of water ALWAYS nearby when oral is a possibility, just in case anyone wants a rinse before kissing again. My guy thinks it's hot that I don't mind kissing him right after he goes down on me, but I don't know his thoughts on his own cum so I always take a drink after just to be considerate. Some dudes actually like it, but always check first!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Im afraid to swallow. Its just SUPRISING! It gushes into your mouth. I dont really mind the taste, but its also werid to think of swallowing cum. Doenst seem natural. I dont ask him to swallow my vaginal jucies! (which i know he doesnt)

So when he cums, i let it fall onto him. :(

Of course he ends up swallowing some of yours it's unavoidable. I think he knows that and if it bothered him he wouldn't be down there in the first place.

And it is natural to swallow his. Why would you think it's not? Why don't you try to swallow a little until you get used to it.

I couldn't imagine not swallowing it, to me it's just the natural thing to do.

• Members
My reasons for not swallowing are simple…I don’t like it…now find me a man who squirts chocolate and I’ll suck him off every day.

I like this woman and how she thinks..

I don't do either. Neither does hubby and I don't expect him to. I do oral from time to time but never really enjoyed it performed on me, maybe because his tongue isn't rough enough to fell it... lol

I can't imagine swallowing anything of the sort. I don't like pre-cum at all. It's cold and slimy..... I would gag at the thought even or gag watching it done on film...

I just prefer not do do it. Hubby has never ask me do do such. I'm the one who first suggested oral in our relationship and from time to time I will do oral.

More power to all who shallow and power to those of us who don't. :D

• Members
My reasons for not swallowing are simple…I don’t like it…now find me a man who squirts chocolate and I’ll suck him off every day.

I don't do either. Neither does hubby and I don't expect him to. I do oral from time to time but never really enjoyed it performed on me, maybe because his tongue isn't rough enough to fell it... lol

I can't imagine swallowing anything of the sort. I don't like pre-cum at all. It's cold and slimy..... I would gag at the thought even or gag watching it done on film...

I just prefer not do do it. Hubby has never ask me do do such. I'm the one who first suggested oral in our relationship and from time to time when I'm in the mood, I'll perform oral.

• Members

I just prefer not do do it. Hubby has never ask me do do such. I'm the one who first suggested oral in our relationship and from time to time I will do oral.

I have never experienced pre cum to be cold or slimy. But then again when he's in my mouth he isn't cold or slimy either ;)

• Like 1

• Members

I find it sad and limiting when lovers stop short of encompassing everything that involves pleasure between each other.

We were talking about blow jobs the other night, and my husband said to me "Do you know how many guys can't even get their partners to give them a blow job once in a while, let alone on a regular basis? Because they love doing it?"

He said he's so damn lucky. I'm so happy that I have the luck of a man that not only loves me giving him one, but sings my praises days later. That makes me feel like a million bucks. :wub:

• Like 1

• Members
I find it sad and limiting when lovers stop short of encompassing everything that involves pleasure between each other.

We were talking about blow jobs the other night, and my husband said to me "Do you know how many guys can't even get their partners to give them a blow job once in a while, let alone on a regular basis? Because they love doing it?"

He said he's so damn lucky. I'm so happy that I have the luck of a man that not only loves me giving him one, but sings my praises days later. That makes me feel like a million bucks. :wub:

-- excellent point. MANY married men don't even get BJ's at all, or very infrequently. Now THAT is a problem my friend. The spit/swallow issue is overrated. If you are getting oral sex regularly...BE HAPPY!!!! -- you are in great shape!!!! Yes, swallowing feels amazing and means something special....but I've known some non-swallowers to be pretty damn creative with the finish that can make for some very hot moments.

if you swallow...there is only one way to swallow. if you don't....there are 100 ways to make the finish super hot.

just my 2 cents.

• Members
I am happy for you and your husband, He obviously knows you well enough and your feelings about oral sex well enough to know not to bother EVER ASKING YOU TO SWALLOW. I know lots of men just like him, and they are married to women just like you.

But, I remember the advice of my best friend, confirmed later by his wife, that " Any woman who does not give good head can lose her man to any woman who does!" And, Good Head, according to them both, includes swallowing.

I also remember an interview with a prostitute I was appointed to represent on a Forgery charge, whose defense was that she was authorized to add one hundred dollars to a check she received from an elderly man to reimburse her for money she spent buying his groceries, after she gave him a blow job. She told me that 95% of her business was giving blow jobs, and not sexual Intercourse. She then also told me that most of her clients were married men, whose wives would not give them head, or would NOT SWALLOW. They tended to be men in their 40s and 50s, and were desperate to find some woman to give them a great orgasm through oral sex, including swallowing their cum.

Now, I am not in the business of doing market surveys of prostitutes. I have represented less than a handful in my 35 year career as a lawyer. I have talked to a few other strippers and hookers, socially, and I believe that what that prostitute told me still holds true today. She said, " If Wives ever learn to give good blow jobs and swallow their husband's cum, I would be out of business!"

And I remember the day my best friend told me about sitting down with his father, who was then 90 years old, and his dad asked him if it was true that today it was pretty easy to get laid? Bruce told him, " Yeah, Dad, it is ". His father then asked , " Is it true that women today like to give men blow jobs, and swallow their cum?" Bruce said, " Yeah, dad, it is!" His father shook his head, paused for a few moments, and then said, " Damn!"

Howard

Oh I hope you're no suggesting the idea that my husband would but his dick in some other chicks mouth because I don't swallow! If a husband or wife is that shallow, maybe they should try getting off their knees. (keep your day job) I know my husband very well. Know what he wants and what his likes are. He knows mine. Being married for almost 20 years would have that effect on people.

While the rules state that each shall have their own opinions as long as it does not offend another, in so many words..

I would suggest that some here should remember that. Because we, as in my husband and I took quite offense to

this. I'm not much on taking the ball and running home to dear old momma. I'll play, as long as there is a fair playing field. And I'm not getting that here. So I'll move on.

• Members
Perhaps your toes are sticking out to far in the road, and that is the reason you are claiming they are being pinched by a passing car.

Howard

Maybe the driver of car had to much to drink.

Anyhoo..I find most people are shallow in that respect. Love holds no one hostage. If he truly loved her, he wouldn't have demanded it it the first place. Guy was just using sex as an excuse to leave the wife.. Not only that, but to put sole blame on her, ( it seem to be so did everyone else. I include you in that also) because she found oral sex to be something foul. So what! She has the right to that feeling. She earned it.

It's a two way street just as anything else in this world, Howard. He asked, she said no. And he says divorce. WTF is that? Hasn't it been written here over and over, you shouldn't want to just please yourself, that your partner feelings also matter. I don't expect my husband to do certain sexual things to me if he finds it displeasing. Nor he with me. It's called mutual respect, Howard. And I find I love the man even more as I write this. He is gentle and has no sexual demands that I cannot meet.

It also seems to me it was almost a forced sexual situation on a woman who didn't find doing that her style. Forcing a women to choose, sucking or divorce. Like saying; Fuck or die? Which is it? Some say a wife can't be raped by her husband.. Maybe not but in some cases, I would have to say other wise here.

Beside, I never said oral sex was nasty. The marriage bed is undefiled between husband and wife. If they choose to have kinky sex, then it's not a sin nor is it to have plain ordinary sex. God gave us that right.

May that guys dick fall off! :P

• Members
because she found oral sex to be something foul. So what! She has the right to that feeling. She earned it.

It's a two way street just as anything else in this world, Howard. He asked, she said no. And he says divorce. WTF is that? Hasn't it been written here over and over, you shouldn't want to just please yourself, that your partner feelings also matter.

It also seems to me it was almost a forced sexual situation on a woman who didn't find doing that her style. Forcing a women to choose, sucking or divorce. Like saying; Fuck or die? Which is it? Some say a wife can't be raped by her husband.. Maybe not but in some cases, I would have to say other wise here.

Beside, I never said oral sex was nasty. The marriage bed is undefiled between husband and wife. If they choose to have kinky sex, then it's not a sin nor is it to have plain ordinary sex. God gave us that right.

May that guys dick fall off! :P

You're right. She has the right to feel that way. He does also. Sex is about pleasing your partner, him included. And he did not force her to choose, he laid it out that was what he needed. She chose not to, and he found a partner willing to give him what he wanted.

Oral sex is not imho "kinky" it's a natural part of sex play.

And saying that you hope his dick fell off is pretty harsh.

• Members

Wow! What a great amount of energy and passion!

Now as some of you may know, my sex life with my wife is not the best. But I hold out hope, because I belive that my wife and I can continue to grow with and for each other.

My insight on the "spit or swallow" topic is that everyone has an opinion, and like religion, it seems like many people are not willing to read/listen to other opinions and then think about what they have learned. That is tragic and unexpected for this site.

For the record, my wife will not only not spit, but she has threatened me with vomiting if I ever came in her mouth. :( I have told her that not only does that make me sad, but that it really does make receiving fellatio unexciting, as I am compelled to remain in control of my enjoyment so that I don't get a "drop" of ejaculate in her mouth. As you can probably surmise, she claims that the taste and the texture is an issue for her. Clearly, my wife has control issues.

I not enjoy performing cunnilingus! I enjoy the the "bliss" that the act bring to my wife. I enjoy how she tastes. I enjoy how she smells. But the most ejoyable thing is that I enjoy seeing my wife in absolute rapture! If she is faking it, the I know that she needs to chage occupations and go into acting. Additionally, she has more than once told me that she loves the fact that I will not "give-up" until she has an orgasm. And she always has an orgasm before I do, because I have in my mind that it is rude to not allow her to come first!

Finally, since the taste, texture and "hygene" issue has been raised in preceeding posts, I have to relate a conversation my sife and I had yesterday. First thing in the morning, we are both in the kitchen - the kids had both just awaken my wife, and she had come directly downstairs with them, she refused to kiss me. I asked why, and she replied that she had not yet brushed her teeth. I laughed and wispered that I have spent many hours with my mouth on her vagina and ass, so she should not be too hinky about giving me a good morning peck, as her bodily smells are nothing but naturally occuring scents that do not offend me. She smiled and then kissed me.

Njoy

• Members

You sound like a loving husband, and she's very lucky that you enjoy giving her oral. She's letting herself go when you go down on her, she should let you do the same. How is that fair to you? You can't even fully enjoy her giving you head because you're worried about your body doing something that makes her sick. What would she do if you told her you'd go down on her gladly, but she better not have an orgasm or leak any vaginal fluid or you'll puke.

I also have to agree she has a control issue and you're allowing her to stay in control.

Oral is a reciprocal process, it's give and take, not just take.

If she clearly didn't like it at all then I'd say ok, she's doesn't even want to bring that into the bedroom. But what she's doing is setting limits on your pleasure, and she's fully enjoying hers.

I wonder how she'd react if you went down on her and when she was ready to come just pulled away and said, sorry but the thought of you coming in my mouth makes me want to puke?

• Members
Guys are willing to forego a lot for "three hots and a cot", and most married guys just don't want to be involved in another argument with their wives. As one comic noted, "Women own 80% of the Stock, and 100 % of the pussy! " Men have to be nice to them! There is no question that women control the bedroom, and determine when and if the couple has any kind of sex. The only option a man has left these days is to leave, or to find the right woman to begin with, and hope she doesn't change for the worse. For many men, who look out and see other men who are as unhappy with their marriages as they are, there seems to be little point in leaving and going to look for another wife. All wives begin to look alike. When they do meet a woman who does not conform to the stereotype( who openly likes men, enjoys their company, enjoys their attention, flattery, flirting, and propositions, even if she turns them down), they are amazed, as if they have awakened from a 20 year sleep. Of course, their wives immediately see the threat, and treat the new woman as a pariah.

Howard, I agree with the fact that if a man or woman doesn't get what they want at home...they will find it elsewhere.

Also, I personally wouldn't date, be with, marry or what have you a woman who doesn't meet my expectations in and out of the bedroom.

Why do you think, prostitution is the oldest profession....obviously men aren't getting what they need at home.

So you go on thinking your man will stay faithful, I wish you all the luck in the world...and hopefully he will for your sake.

• Members
Of course he ends up swallowing some of yours it's unavoidable. I think he knows that and if it bothered him he wouldn't be down there in the first place.

And it is natural to swallow his. Why would you think it's not? Why don't you try to swallow a little until you get used to it.

I couldn't imagine not swallowing it, to me it's just the natural thing to do.

What I mean by 'swallowing mine' is that I dont feel him lapping it up into his mouth. Sure he tastes it, but he sure doesnt suck me dry! Aftwards he usally wipes his mouth on the sheets anyways, sometimes spitting into them too when I get really wet.

• Members
And saying that you hope his dick fell off is pretty harsh.

It was a joke.

Having a husband leave a wife because he wanted head and she wouldn't perform it, isn't harsh? :huh:

I enjoy sex and think that others should it too as they see fit. I find no one here strange or weird, what I do find is many people here like to gang up on those who may find something that they are not comfortable in doing. I thought this was a place for those who like to gather and talk and share their feelings and what not. Their likes and dislikes, Instead of defending their practice or giving them support on how they feel, it's the other way around. My husband has said that himself. This forum isn't right for my husband, so with that I shall withdraw my hand.

Be happy and I wish you all well.

• Members

I too feel that the forums are a place to exchange ideas and thoughts and I think that's been shown in this thread.

Mikayla's original intent for the thread was to poll opinion on spit vs swallow. We're seeing opinions discussed along with the answers.

I also believe that the woman that was discussed in Howard's reply wasn't solely being left by her husband because he wasn't getting oral sex, if all the facts on the case were able to be disclosed I believe we'd see it as much, much more.

What I was stating is that I'm not surprised that this man sought out and found someone that makes him happy in whatever areas he wasn't. Including the bedroom. There's nothing wrong with people that don't want to deviate from plain old sex. As long as two people are happy in what they're getting in the bedroom then there is no problem.

I too would have liked to hear from your husband since you say that since it's not the right forum for him you are choosing to leave.

No one is bashing anyone, just exchanging opinions.

• Members
What I mean by 'swallowing mine' is that I dont feel him lapping it up into his mouth. Sure he tastes it, but he sure doesnt suck me dry! Aftwards he usally wipes his mouth on the sheets anyways, sometimes spitting into them too when I get really wet.

Well you probably aren't physically aware that he's swallowing it, but it's getting in his mouth whether or not he's wiping it or spitting into them.

And if he's doing it right, which he obviously is ;) there's no way he's going to "suck you dry". When we have orgasms our bodies don't function as mens do. We don't end in a one shot deal all at once, the better he is the wetter you're going to be.

• Members

I have to agree with Fargo Gal and I want to say that I think she was treated unfairly. once again if you don't swallow, you are not a good lover. It's just not true. I also find the whore's advice pretty lame. If you don't like the way it is at home you always stray? not really. There have been times when my sex life was not all that I wanted it to be and guess what, I have never been unfaithful to my wife or been to a hooker to get a blow job. So much of a healthy relationship is about compromise and understanding, but not in the realm of oral sex, you better suck it all or you are lousy.

There are no rules, no right and wrong way to please your SO, live and let live. Since when do you have to do it your way to have a great sex life? I don't do what everyone else here does, no body is trying to push 3somes or pearl necklaces. There are plenty of sex acts that are 110% optional, and so is swallowing. So what if a bunch of old farts who can't keep it in their pants want to pay for someone to suck them off, that does not mean every guy whose partner won't is going to find a prostitue. That is down right absurd.

• Members

I agree with Mike also. There is no right and wrong way to do this. Whatever works for a couple, is what matters.

A loving couple in a good relationship will find ways to balance wants and needs.

My intention was not to treat anyone unfairly and if that's how it appears I do apologize. I hope Fargo comes back as well as as her opinion is valued also.

• Members
I too would have liked to hear from your husband since you say that since it's not the right forum for him you are choosing to leave.

It is a typo... It was supposed to say him and I.

• Members

Swallow here too....first time, it was because he had his hands so tangled in my hair that i could not lift my head for fear of being snatched bald!

Now, I enjoy finishing a guy off.

• Like 1

• Members

well, i hope u let me answer this one too. i had spit the very first time i tried it. but as i got used to it i really love the taste of it. so i finish what i always start like any good girl should

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Ok All You Ladies- I was having a discussion with one of my good friends last night over dinner and I was APPALLED to learn that she DOES NOT SWALLOW her boyfriend's cum!

I thought that this was something that I had coached all my female friends on - apparently she missed the seminar on cock sucking! :P

She, of course, defended her actions with the whole "It tastes bad...blah, blah, blah...." argument, that I only half listened to and then cut her off with "WHOA.....no friend of mine is going to blabber that crap!"

So, ladies, what I want to know from you - and I want to know from all of you who are looking at the site and don't post much too - what do you do with your man's cum - SPIT or SWALLOW - and WHY?????

I promise to all the "spitters" to not yell at you....I will simply defend my argument on swallowing in a non-argumentative and sensible manner! :D

So what is it - SPIT OR SWALLOW???

Mikayla B)

All my life I have to admit that I thought the idea of a bj (much less swallowing) was very degrading and quite horrible. Turns out I was anal retentive!! lol.. I thank the Heavens I have found a man I love so much that I was able to uncover and work through the real reasons. (deep seated memories of some very uncomfortable childhood experiences that had been locked away which I won't go into here) I thank him as often as I can by giving him a bj. He thanks me by letting me, since it really is a priveledge to be able to do that for the man I love. I'd tried giving bj's before, but never felt comfortable even with a drop of pre-cum. My husband (the man I speak of) is a whole matter altogether. I am extremely posessive over every last drop of him. Yes, I prefer to swallow, and I prefer to do so deep throat because I feel the heat of it and I enjoy the shooting sensation imensely. What can I say? I'm addicted to him. I hope to learn lots more from this site about how to, when to and whatnot of all his fiddlybits. Love 'em ALL! SWALLOW SWALLOW.. I can't imagine spitting.. isn't it just wonderful?!!

• 8 years later...
  • Members

If the woman does not swallow I don't think you can call it a "blow job".