Official Community Forums Home

Shaving

hurting

• Members

What's the best way to remove the hair from my pussy?

I have tried regular razors, electric razor, one cream.

Regular razors always leave bumps.

Electric razor doesn't seem to do well enough of a job.

The cream didn't work at all.

Sorry, this is probably a really stupid question.

Not shaving is not an option for me.

• Members

This has been posted multiple times but I'm going to give the best advice I can. I'm a male but I shave my pubes. The way it do it is with a wet razor and apply shave balm afterwards. My sister uses Bikini Zone No Bump. I noticed it comes with its owe razor. I highly recommend buying a sensitive shave balm for shaving that area. It helps calm cool and reduce bumps on the skin. Make sure to read the other posts about this subject.

• Members

My suggestions: use a good razor--I really like the Venus vibrance, and use a new blade each time, or every other time, depending on how thick and coarse your hair is. I really like the coochy cream that they sell here as my shaving cream. Use short strokes, and hold the skin taut. Rinse the razor frequently. I like to use the coochy spray afterwards--it seems to keep the bumps down. The longer you shave, the easier it seems to get. Hope that helps.

• Members

I agree with Toy but I used the Noxzema triple blade for sensitive skin. I also LOVE the Coochy cream from here. I use it for everything. The more time you do it the easier. I shave every day. I use a new razor about every other day or so.

• Members

Coochie Cream and a brand new razor! The best way I've found is to use a trimmer first (if fairly long) then use a triple or quadruple razor. Don't rush through it. Good luck and if you get razor burn, I've found that anti-itch cream works sometimes. Good luck, TNT

• Members

Miss Hurting,

Your question is not stupid, it makes perfect sense.

First off, find a man who quivers when you get naked....he is surely honest and willing to share with you...

then let him know you and shave you....giving yourself unto him....

may your pleasure be multiplied tenfold.......

• Members
My suggestions: use a good razor--I really like the Venus vibrance, and use a new blade each time, or every other time, depending on how thick and coarse your hair is. I really like the coochy cream that they sell here as my shaving cream. Use short strokes, and hold the skin taut. Rinse the razor frequently. I like to use the coochy spray afterwards--it seems to keep the bumps down. The longer you shave, the easier it seems to get. Hope that helps.

:P WOW What Toyqueen sed is how I do it and I'm a dude. :D Toyqueen I think I love you. :) Fifty toys AND you live in :P IDAHO?!?!?!? I am single now too. :rolleyes: oooohhhhhhhh myyyyyyy...... B)

• Members

why don't you go and get waxed. It last longer, grows in lighter, and you won't get any bumps or razor stubble

• Members
why don't you go and get waxed. It last longer, grows in lighter, and you won't get any bumps or razor stubble

Where do I go to get this done? I definitely like that idea. Or, can I do that on my own? Thanks so much for all of the responses.

Jayla

• Members
Where do I go to get this done? I definitely like that idea. Or, can I do that on my own? Thanks so much for all of the responses.

Jayla

I don't recommend doing your own, It hurts to much when you do it. Most full service salons will have waxing service and most nail places have waxing service. A lot of asian full service nail salons offer waxing for less $. When you call to make an appointment make sure you specify you want a bikini wax. It will be uncomfortable, the first time you have it done but so worth it.

• Members

I folllow all these above. lol. You know me so well! lol.

• Members

You've gotten good suggestions, and I only have one addition: shave in the direction the hair grows, NOT against the growth pattern. While you have to work a little harder at it, this technique will reduce the shave bumps.

• Members

yeah i never followed that rule moontide. i can't get a good enough shave that way. I am sure everyone is going to tell me thats wrong........gee now i wonder how many shave with or against the hair........anyone up to making a shaving poll? haha.

but just remember...........never keep shaving over the same area over and over if you still feel stuble. only go over them once to twice to keep down the irritation. might take some practice and time to be able to get a nice clean shave but better then a itchy bumpy crotch. lol.

if i have to go over a spot more then once i reapply coochy to that spot. and i always use a new blade and......be sure to rinse the blade after every stroke.

ok, i think i'm done here. lol.

• Review Team

Does anyone do home waxing? I never have - too chicken, I guess - but I have thought about it. Any thoughts?

• Members

I have home waxed using the GiGi Brazilian Microwave Wax Kit and have had MUCH better luck with this than I ever have shaving. It is more time consuming and takes some practive to get it down with timing, but you get much better results and no horrible bumps and not near the amount of ingrown hairs. Also, no stubble to deal with.

The only other down side I have with it is you do have to wait for it to grown in again, before waxing again, but it is much less and finer than before.

• Members

for shaving to prevent the ingrown hairs i exfoliate with body scrub stuff just on my hands. not too hard though.....do that every time i shower

• Members
Sorry, pinky, I'm far too shy to let someone wax me. Shaving isn't that big of a deal to me...

I don't think there is any one shyer than me. I practically break out in a sweat before going to get waxed, but I just get through it. If I can get through it so can you.

• Members
Does anyone do home waxing? I never have - too chicken, I guess - but I have thought about it. Any thoughts?

I home wax using Sally Hansen's extra strength wax. I love it. No stubble..even grows back in lighter..and I'm, well, a bit hairy. You have to be careful though, do little bits at a time. It does hurt..but you get used to it. Nothing is like the feel of a smooth pussy. I can't get a Brazilian around here so i do my own..but have had some mishaps.