Official Community Forums Home

10 Things I <3 About Me!

sun_flower969

• Members

Can you do it? 10 positive things about yourself? It's hard! I know I could probably name 3 negatives for each positive but just positives please!

1. I love people

2. I try not to be judgmental

3. I am loyal

4. I give my whole heart to people I care about

5. I am thoughtful

6. I am kind of a rebel, I don't like to conform to what people think I should be

7. I am fun

8. I love to laugh

9. I am passionate

10. I try very hard to see the good in people/things, even when others try to sway me

Whew!!! :rolleyes: OK GO!

• Members

1. I'm smart

2. I'm open minded

3. I try not to judge

4. I am an amazing Theatre Technician

5. I love to laugh

6. I always try to help my friends

7. I'm a writer

8. I'm punctiual

9. I volunteer my time at th Humane Society

10. I have really long eye lashes

Yeah, wow sun, that is hard! Way to challenge us to positive!

• Members

I am not sure I can get to ten but I'll try.........

10 things I love about me:

1. I like to help people

this is sad.....i'll have to get back to this post.....whenever i think of something good to put, the sentence is finished with a negative. I must have some problems......

I'll have to work on this.

• Review Team

Oh my! Ok...

1) I have a nice eye color

2) I'm physically stronger than alot of women I know

3) I don't intimidate easily

4) I can shrug off bad things relatively quickly

5) I make some damn good casseroles

6) I have a high pain threshold

7) I am an 'awesome' GF. My SO told me himself :D

8) I am a 'really good other mommy' according to la nina :D

9) I connected with my inner sex goddess

10) I found 10 good things about myself (Yeah, it's a cheat. I know :P )

Jeez, you'd think it would be easier...

• Members

1. I am friendly

2. I love to smile

3. I love to laugh

4. Been told I was a great kisser! lol

5. I will fight for what is right.

6. family is important to me.

7. even though I fail him, Jesus is my Lord and Saviour.

8. I will break out in song and dance at any time, just ask the people I work with!

9. I am a great mommy to my fur babies!

10.I enjoy life!

• Review Team

I have been thinking on this all afternoon. I know I won't come up with 10, but I will do my best. Like whitefang, most of the positives I think have a negative side (i.e. I smile a lot, but it's just a cover) so I don't know that those should count. Here goes:

1. I am a neat-freak (at least I think that is a positive!)

2. I have nice house full of nice stuff and I did it all by myself (well, and creditors)

3. I have a job that really matters - changes the community for the better

4. I am a good mom to my three fish, two dogs and one hamster

5. I have a sense of humor

6. I was there for my dad when my mom died and then again when he became ill (siblings were on NO help)

7. I can keep a secret forever

Best I can do for now. I will try to think of three more.

• Members
I have been thinking on this all afternoon. I know I won't come up with 10, but I will do my best. Like whitefang, most of the positives I think have a negative side (i.e. I smile a lot, but it's just a cover) so I don't know that those should count. Here goes:

1. I am a neat-freak (at least I think that is a positive!)

2. I have nice house full of nice stuff and I did it all by myself (well, and creditors)

3. I have a job that really matters - changes the community for the better

4. I am a good mom to my three fish, two dogs and one hamster

5. I have a sense of humor

6. I was there for my dad when my mom died and then again when he became ill (siblings were on NO help)

7. I can keep a secret forever

Best I can do for now. I will try to think of three more.

Whitefang and Ms LayD, I know I could easily come up with negatives for all of what I wrote for example

I'm intelligent, though I clearly dont show it.

But ya know what? It's still good, the negative side just gives it a ying-yang feel.

• Members

1. I am smart

2. I have great friends

3. I love that I have finally let someone in completely and am not hiding anything

4. I have changed a lot for the better lately

5. I have a great daughter

6. I am more mature than the physical age that I am

7. I am a very caring person

8. I have come to realize that I have a lot more to offer than I give myself credit for.

9. I am a great organizer and planner

10. I love that I have learned to be completely honest

• Members

1) Using what I have learned to help others along. Whether it be just encouraging someone who is feeling down or whipping someone's ass for bullying someone.

2) I have talents that I haven't even uncovered yet. I come from a family of artistic and creative people!

3) I have what I consider the greatest circle of friends that a man could get!

4) My work ethic is second to none! When I do something it is done right!

5) Knowing that I can find something good in almost everyone.

6) My brain works in ways that most people do not understand. (when it wants to)!

7) Meeting women is a snap. Once I found the confidence.

8) My blue eyes make 7 easier too!

9) If there is something I don't know about, I can buy a book and learn it!

10) They don't make things big enough to scare me!!!!!!!!!

IS that enough sun?

• Members

1. I like to help people

this is sad.....i'll have to get back to this post.....whenever i think of something good to put, the sentence is finished with a negative. I must have some problems......

Come on whitefang, I think we could name one or two for you but it may help if you see them the way we do!

• Members
IS that enough sun?

:) 10 for ten, nice! and I agree with #1 wholeheartedly :D

• Members

1. I like to help people

This was really a stretch for me....seems I could come up w/the negative far far easier and that can't be a good thing. Well here goes nuthun': 1) I have a zany sometimes off the wall sense of humor. 2) I like to help people that are in need and really deserve it. 3) I am pretty smart but often don't show it. 4) I am a very safe/good driver. My last at fault traffic accident was more than 14 years ago. My last moving violation was 14 years ago and was the cause of the accident. 5) When tasked with making a repair or new installation there is one way to accomplish this. The right way. Sometimes referred to "as code". Sometimes I was asked by members to cheat or do it the easy way (to cut costs-THEIRS). I would explain to them Maint. guys will not/do not cheat. We do it the right way. I personally always strive to do my VERY BEST. 6) I am a pretty good cook. I won 1st Place in a dutch oven cook off in 1991 while on vacation. 7) I easily forgive a friend for some minor transgression against me. I have screwed friends when I was much younger and strive to never ever do that again. It is far easier to forgive than to make a new friend (for me at least). 8)I am a fun guy to have around. 9) I try not to be judgemental but quite often that can be a real stretch for me. 10) At my last job according to my boss my job documentation was accurate and more complete than the other guys in our department.

• Members

This was really a stretch for me....seems I could come up w/the negative far far easier and that can't be a good thing. Well here goes nuthun': 1) I have a zany sometimes off the wall sense of humor. 2) I like to help people that are in need and really deserve it. 3) I am pretty smart but often don't show it. 4) I am a very safe/good driver. My last at fault traffic accident was more than 14 years ago. My last moving violation was 14 years ago and was the cause of the accident. 5) When tasked with making a repair or new installation there is one way to accomplish this. The right way. Sometimes referred to "as code". Sometimes I was asked by members to cheat or do it the easy way (to cut costs-THEIRS). I would explain to them Maint. guys will not/do not cheat. We do it the right way. I personally always strive to do my VERY BEST. 6) I am a pretty good cook. I won 1st Place in a dutch oven cook off in 1991 while on vacation. 7) I easily forgive a friend for some minor transgression against me. I have screwed friends when I was much younger and strive to never ever do that again. It is far easier to forgive than to make a new friend (for me at least). 8)I am a fun guy to have around. 9) I try not to be judgemental but quite often that can be a real stretch for me. 10) At my last job according to my boss my job documentation was accurate and more complete than the other guys in our department.

That is cool, 12gauge. It's good that you can find all of those great qualities in yourself. It is even better that you have those qualities. I'm impressed!

• Members

I'm going to try my best.

1. I can usually understand different perspectives.

2. I'm brave when I need to be.

3. I like my sense of humour even if no one else does.

4. I can occasionally beat my SIL at Boggle (and she's really good).

5. So far, I've done a good job raising my kids.

6. I can laugh at myself.

7. I'm pretty good at parsing a sentence.

8. My homemade bread is really good.

9. I make great homemade soup too.

10. I'm honest.