Official Community Forums Home

Sick Of Frigid Women - This Is From A Woman

• Review Team
Well Man there are plenty of women here to help ya along ;) Bring it on and we will show you the way.

Come on Shorty, lets see if we can help a friend out ... :P

• Members
Come on Shorty, lets see if we can help a friend out ... :P

I say you, SP and I tackle this one ;)

• Members
Also how many couples are complaining about no sex when they really mean not enough or not exciting?

You never really know Suzy. There are always two sides to every story. Married guy who was confiding to me was pretty convincing though. I suggested counseling. He said he has tried and it was met with the comment that he gets any time he suggests anything, "Why don't you just leave me alone."

I feel bad for both of them. I can not imagine living in that type of existence - sex or no sex, it just doesn't even seem to be a pleasant living environment.

It makes me feel a slightly bit more content in my aloneness. Keyword is slight.

• Members

I have to say, this post really struck me as brave. There are many women that do this, and don't even realize that they do. They take their marriage vows to mean "for better or for worse - with sex and without, once I have kids, sex isn't important" - or they do the worst thing EVER in my opinion: while dating the sex is hot and wonderful, then once they get married......well, it goes away.

I think women who refuse to put in their half of the bargain while complaining to all their gal pals that 'all he wants is sex' really do need to sit back and think of all the single gals who would LOVE to pamper and please their guy.

While I am confident that there are men who also do this to their women, it does seem that too many women are unwilling to try and make their marital sex life something wonderful. Believe me, I know how hard it is to keep things interesting and erotic, but it surely is not impossible, even with kids and careers.

I agree, if you are not going to satisfy your man then LET HIM GO! We could use some more good single men looking for appreciative women out there. For you women who realize that this sounds a lot like you - KNOCK IT OFF or let them go. We need em'!

• Members
I have to say, this post really struck me as brave. There are many women that do this, and don't even realize that they do. They take their marriage vows to mean "for better or for worse - with sex and without, once I have kids, sex isn't important" - or they do the worst thing EVER in my opinion: while dating the sex is hot and wonderful, then once they get married......well, it goes away.

I think women who refuse to put in their half of the bargain while complaining to all their gal pals that 'all he wants is sex' really do need to sit back and think of all the single gals who would LOVE to pamper and please their guy.

While I am confident that there are men who also do this to their women, it does seem that too many women are unwilling to try and make their marital sex life something wonderful. Believe me, I know how hard it is to keep things interesting and erotic, but it surely is not impossible, even with kids and careers.

I agree, if you are not going to satisfy your man then LET HIM GO! We could use some more good single men looking for appreciative women out there. For you women who realize that this sounds a lot like you - KNOCK IT OFF or let them go. We need em'!

very well said.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Conversely, when I see relationships like this, I always wonder why the MEN put up with it and stick around! It takes two to tango!

But I agree. If you're not in it to make the other person happy, you should stay single. Don't harangue your man and then wonder why he's not happy.

• Members

Somewhere on the road I missed this one! If you aren't working to make your relationship everything you dream of then you may as well go back to bach'ing it! Men and women who are in these couplings should go to WallyWorld and buy some balls so they can save themselves the heartache they are headed for. It only gets worse from here!