Official Community Forums Home

Stupid Fucking Woman!

pappyld04

• Members

A Las Vegas mother decied to teach the school a lesson. She kidnapped a child who was alone in the yard and brought him back several hours later. She faces life in prison! HAHAHAHA!

• Members

What the heck was she thinking?

• Members

I still haven't figured out why she dropped her own kid off and kidnapped someone else's!

:huh:

What an idiot. Yeah.....that'll teach the SCHOOL! Though, I bet that it brings up a lot of concerns. I can see WHAT she was trying to prove, but there should've been a different way of doing that. :rolleyes:

• Members

And I wonder why I homeschool mine. It goes to show you never know what is going to happen once you drop your child off. Around here there is something in the paper or on the news every other day about guns being brought to school, teachers being shot, teachers being arrested, it is neverending. It is so different from even when I was in school. My niece who is 14 had to have police protection last year from drug dealers in the middle school when they got her in the the hall and was going to cut her up with a knife. So sad..... But I didn't mean to go off. I will have to agree though that woman couldn't have been thinking when she did that.

• Members

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................hmmmm...........Dumbass and Idiot come to mind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Not saying I'd ever do it, but an example sure got the point across a lot better than a "letter" would have, don't ya think? That school is never going to leave a kid outside alone ever again.

Of course what she did was idiotic, but the fact still remains: the point was made.

• Members

I'm glad she got her point across. Who knows, a child might never have been kidnapped if she hadn't done it herself! :rolleyes::lol:

Then how would everyone know how easy it is?

• Members

Some people just think it is THEIR responsibility to teach others a lesson. Looks like she is being taught one herself!

• Members

anybody hear the outcome? Just wondering.