Official Community Forums Home

Circ'd Vs Un-circ'd...weigh In Please...

Shoop

• Members
OMG! I know a man that did it as part of the conversion process to Judaism and he said it was painful.....

Me too and he said he wouldn't do it in retrospect...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
The first man I had sex with was circumcised. The second (my current SO) is not. Completely different feeling for me during sex. Giving oral didn't and doesn't bother me. Never had a problem with smell on either of them.

For any future sons, I probably would keep them uncircumcised so they can make that decision when they are older. Until then, my (future) husband will teach our son how to keep clean.

Being a cut man I have a question about the bolded part

What is the difference in feeling? I understand the part about oral sex. I have a friend that says she doesn't like going down on an un-cut man because everytime she has it has been a bad experience of what some people here have said with smell, smegma, etc. But at the same time she enjoys giving an uncut man a handjob because the skin moves and acts like a lubricating effect. Although I have a loose rather than tight circ so I get the same effect.

But how is it a different feeling during vaginal sex? Because most foreskins retract exposing the head anyway.

Just curious.

• Members

What is the difference in feeling? I understand the part about oral sex. I have a friend that says she doesn't like going down on an un-cut man because everytime she has it has been a bad experience of what some people here have said with smell, smegma, etc. But at the same time she enjoys giving an uncut man a handjob because the skin moves and acts like a lubricating effect. Although I have a loose rather than tight circ so I get the same effect.

But how is it a different feeling during vaginal sex? Because most foreskins retract exposing the head anyway.

Just curious.

Personally I don't remember feeling anything different during intercourse but again it was over 20 years ago! I may notice a difference now that I feel more sexually aware. I can imagine though there might be some added sensation with the movement of the foreskin, during penetration and thrusting, in the mix. I guess I'll never know!

• Members

After reading some of the posts I got to thinking. OK so you think A penis that is not cut is gross, ugly, smelly, or whatever...and would never perform oral or be with a man who sexually because he was not cut. So, if you met someone you cared about and wanted to be with, are you saying that you would not perform oral, or have sex with them simply because they were not cut?? Wouldn't the drive and desire for that person override the "un-cut" penis issues? I can understand personal preferences, but think about how that person feels by you saying " oh gee, i really like you and all, but, nope, sorry, your penis is un cut and gross and im not gonna give you a blow job or sleep with you"

that would be like a man saying to you...sorry, your puss is hairy, or your lips are bigger then i like, so therefore, im not licking your puss or having sex with you.

now, i have to admit, when my hubby and i were dating, and I found out he was not cut, I was a little bit weirded out, simply because of the unknown. I had never been with a man who was not cut, and I did not know what to expect. However, It did not stop me from wanting to be with him, or giving him pleasure.

• Members
Here is a question to ponder...

What are you going to say when the new child looks at his older brother (who he will Idolize, the all do) and asks, Why does big brother look different than me? I want it to.

i have always been open and honest with my son and i plan on always being that way. im going to tell him the truth. I was 18, I did not know any better. i was not properly educated on the subject, it was the norm, his father demanded it, so i basically did what i was told to do. If he wants to be circ'd when hes older, fine, its his decision. I will support it. but know, as I am older, I do not see the point in doing it.

• Members
i have always been open and honest with my son and i plan on always being that way. im going to tell him the truth. I was 18, I did not know any better. i was not properly educated on the subject, it was the norm, his father demanded it, so i basically did what i was told to do. If he wants to be circ'd when hes older, fine, its his decision. I will support it. but know, as I am older, I do not see the point in doing it.

I didn't expect a good answer but, GOOD ANSWER!

• Members
I didn't expect a good answer but, GOOD ANSWER!

thanks i try :P honestly i am a completely different person then i was 12 years ago. I have learned to stand up for myself, and fight for the things i believe in, when to sit back and watch someone make an ass of themselves, but to always be honest

• Members
thanks i try :P honestly i am a completely different person then i was 12 years ago. I have learned to stand up for myself, and fight for the things i believe in, when to sit back and watch someone make an ass of themselves, but to always be honest

good for you. Always stay true to yourself.

• Review Team
So, if you met someone you cared about and wanted to be with, are you saying that you would not perform oral, or have sex with them simply because they were not cut?? Wouldn't the drive and desire for that person override the "un-cut" penis issues? I can understand personal preferences, but think about how that person feels by you saying " oh gee, i really like you and all, but, nope, sorry, your penis is un cut and gross and im not gonna give you a blow job or sleep with you" ...

I agree. I can't imagine doing something like this. You could also say it would be like telling a man he is too big or too small for you. "I love you, but your penis isn't what I prefer so it just won't work." WTF? I guess if a certain preference is so important, one could always ask these questions early on, but that would just be too strange ... and shallow, at least for me.

As for the orginal question of the post, I have been with both types and given oral to both types - didn't notice a small with the uncut and sex is different with every man I have been with. I can't say that there was any differnce that could be attibuted specifically to being uncut.

• Members
After reading some of the posts I got to thinking. OK so you think A penis that is not cut is gross, ugly, smelly, or whatever...and would never perform oral or be with a man who sexually because he was not cut. So, if you met someone you cared about and wanted to be with, are you saying that you would not perform oral, or have sex with them simply because they were not cut?? Wouldn't the drive and desire for that person override the "un-cut" penis issues? I can understand personal preferences, but think about how that person feels by you saying " oh gee, i really like you and all, but, nope, sorry, your penis is un cut and gross and im not gonna give you a blow job or sleep with you"

that would be like a man saying to you...sorry, your puss is hairy, or your lips are bigger then i like, so therefore, im not licking your puss or having sex with you.

now, i have to admit, when my hubby and i were dating, and I found out he was not cut, I was a little bit weirded out, simply because of the unknown. I had never been with a man who was not cut, and I did not know what to expect. However, It did not stop me from wanting to be with him, or giving him pleasure.

Ditto :)

• Members

First of all I didn't even realize that being uncut was even a thought these days in the US, boy was I wrong. I thought that most if not all baby boys would be automatically cut. I just assumed it was part of our culture now. I feel naive, it's not the first time, and probably won't be the last. I know it's a ritual in some religions, but I'm just flabbergasted, it seems very common for men not to be cut. :huh:

• Members

Just curious.

I feel him moving more. It seems there is a little more of a suction affect almost, I guess. More variation in texture, so better stimulation for me, anyway.

• Members

My boyfriends and Ex where cut, and my S.O. is uncut. Sweetguy was the first uncut penis I ever saw.

I found it interesting and did a lot of playing the first few months. I also asked lots of questions

about hygene, sensation, the engineering behind it, all kinds of questions.

After conducting my research (still ongoing, BTW ;) ) I found I like the uncut penis better.

Sweetguy is very clean, and I have never been grossed out in the least.

I like coaxing it out of its foreskin and teasing him. He seems to have more sensation then the cut guys I have been with.

He is very responsive to stimulation. Maybe the foreskin protects it somewhat from other stimulas (underwear, etc)

and so when his penis is exposed it is easily stimulated? Not a doctor, just thinking maybe.................

Besides, once his foreskin retracts, it gives him lotsa girth, and I'm not complaining about that.

S.G. isn't the largest I've been with, but certainly the most satisfying.

Sign me up as a fan of the uncut.

Course, I can get silly in bed and I say something like, 'hey! I think he just winked at me!' and crawl down to the bottom of the bed for a closer look.

The more I tease him verbally, the harder he gets, so that is fun.

He says I'm crazy, but I call it misunderstood!

• Members
First of all I didn't even realize that being uncut was even a thought these days in the US, boy was I wrong. I thought that most if not all baby boys would be automatically cut. I just assumed it was part of our culture now. I feel naive, it's not the first time, and probably won't be the last. I know it's a ritual in some religions, but I'm just flabbergasted, it seems very common for men not to be cut. :huh:

From what I understand circumcision is getting less popular. Anyone have any current USA stats?

Even though I started this post, and I love my cut man, I do think that this IS the direction we should be going in.

• Members
From what I understand circumcision is getting less popular. Anyone have any current USA stats?

Even though I started this post, and I love my cut man, I do think that this IS the direction we should be going in.

These stats go to 2006:

Genital Integrity Incidence Rate

Year 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006

Northeast Region 30.4% 31.7% 33.5% 31.7% 32.0% 34.6% 35.4% 33.1% 31.1% 35.3% 33.6% 33.1% 36.4%

North Central Region 19.9% 20.2% 19.1% 18.4% 17.1% 18.6% 18.6% 19.0% 19.0% 22.2% 20.5% 21.3% 22.1%

Southern Region 35.3% 33.9% 36.4% 35.5% 35.4% 35.9% 36.1% 37.5% 36.0% 42.3% 41.5% 41.3% 44.7%

Western Region 65.8% 57.4% 63.7% 62.0% 61.7% 63.3% 62.7% 59.1% 67.4% 68.6% 68.3% 68.5% 66.2%

All Regions 37.3% 35.9% 39.8% 37.2% 36.8% 38.5% 37.6% 36.9% 39.9% 44.1% 42.6% 42.7% 43.9%

Interesting that the North Central (I am guessing that includes the midwest and bible belt) have the highest rate of cutting. I had read that religious groups, and not just Jewish people, still have a higher rate of having their boys cut than non-religious groups. Just wondering if that stat supports that or if I am reading into it too much.

There are other graphs here: http://www.cirp.org/library/statistics/USA/

• Members

I know that in our state Medicaid will not pay for a circumcision on a newborn--unless medically indicated. Therefore, parents must pay cash up front. This is drastically changing circumcision rates here!

• Members
My boyfriends and Ex where cut, and my S.O. is uncut. Sweetguy was the first uncut penis I ever saw.

I found it interesting and did a lot of playing the first few months. I also asked lots of questions

about hygene, sensation, the engineering behind it, all kinds of questions.

After conducting my research (still ongoing, BTW ;) ) I found I like the uncut penis better.

Sweetguy is very clean, and I have never been grossed out in the least.

I like coaxing it out of its foreskin and teasing him. He seems to have more sensation then the cut guys I have been with.

He is very responsive to stimulation. Maybe the foreskin protects it somewhat from other stimulas (underwear, etc)

and so when his penis is exposed it is easily stimulated? Not a doctor, just thinking maybe.................

Besides, once his foreskin retracts, it gives him lotsa girth, and I'm not complaining about that.

S.G. isn't the largest I've been with, but certainly the most satisfying.

Sign me up as a fan of the uncut.

Course, I can get silly in bed and I say something like, 'hey! I think he just winked at me!' and crawl down to the bottom of the bed for a closer look.

The more I tease him verbally, the harder he gets, so that is fun.

He says I'm crazy, but I call it misunderstood!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing that!

• Members
These stats go to 2006:

Genital Integrity Incidence Rate

Year 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006

Northeast Region 30.4% 31.7% 33.5% 31.7% 32.0% 34.6% 35.4% 33.1% 31.1% 35.3% 33.6% 33.1% 36.4%

North Central Region 19.9% 20.2% 19.1% 18.4% 17.1% 18.6% 18.6% 19.0% 19.0% 22.2% 20.5% 21.3% 22.1%

Southern Region 35.3% 33.9% 36.4% 35.5% 35.4% 35.9% 36.1% 37.5% 36.0% 42.3% 41.5% 41.3% 44.7%

Western Region 65.8% 57.4% 63.7% 62.0% 61.7% 63.3% 62.7% 59.1% 67.4% 68.6% 68.3% 68.5% 66.2%

All Regions 37.3% 35.9% 39.8% 37.2% 36.8% 38.5% 37.6% 36.9% 39.9% 44.1% 42.6% 42.7% 43.9%

Interesting that the North Central (I am guessing that includes the midwest and bible belt) have the highest rate of cutting. I had read that religious groups, and not just Jewish people, still have a higher rate of having their boys cut than non-religious groups. Just wondering if that stat supports that or if I am reading into it too much.

There are other graphs here: http://www.cirp.org/library/statistics/USA/

I love facts and figures. thanks.

• Review Team

Thanks for that ohshelly - I love your posts! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I've been with a handful of each. My ex-husband was cut, my SO is not. My son is not (I, too, am adamantly against it).

I haven't noticed any strange taste or smell with either (lucky, perhaps? Or just really love giving head and didn't notice? ;) ). I think both have their advantages. However, as I said, my SO is cut, and I wouldn't change him for anything! I think a cut man generally feels harder, but there's some "play" with an uncut penis that can be fun, too.

Other than extremes (too huge is as bad as too small, IMO) any penis is a good penis! ;)

• Members
I've been with a handful of each. My ex-husband was cut, my SO is not. My son is not (I, too, am adamantly against it).

I haven't noticed any strange taste or smell with either (lucky, perhaps? Or just really love giving head and didn't notice? ;) ). I think both have their advantages. However, as I said, my SO is cut, and I wouldn't change him for anything! I think a cut man generally feels harder, but there's some "play" with an uncut penis that can be fun, too.

Other than extremes (too huge is as bad as too small, IMO) any penis is a good penis! ;)

I didn't know your ex was cut! Good for you especially then, for not cutting your son!

Trust me, you'd notice. Maybe my ex just wasn't cleaning himself enough. :(

My current boyfriend was my FIRST cut one, if I recall correctly. He had to teach ME how to "use it". LOL

And I agree, I'd not change my SO either. He's perfect the way he is. I remember when we first got together he was worried that maybe I'd not like his penis because it's cut. :( Poor guy. NOT true!

• Members
Ok - my typo there! My ex husband was NOT, my SO is. (Which I said correctly later on...weird).

Anyways, I'm happy with what I have! :)

ok, confusion corrected! :)

My SO is too. As I said. Funny both of our ex-h's weren't and our SO's are!

• 1 year later...

My current man is my first uncut ever, and I'm a convert. It's not that different overall, but I like the extra "give." I feel like there is extra sensation, and I never get dry or feel rubbed raw with him, no matter how long and hard we go at it without lube. There's never been an issue at all with smell or taste; he's very clean.

I figure they're born with it for a reason; I wouldn't circumcise any sons, but I had girls.

My current man is my first uncut ever, and I'm a convert. It's not that different overall, but I like the extra "give." I feel like there is extra sensation, and I never get dry or feel rubbed raw with him, no matter how long and hard we go at it without lube. There's never been an issue at all with smell or taste; he's very clean.

I figure they're born with it for a reason; I wouldn't circumcise any sons, but I had girls.