Official Community Forums Home

Bald Or Bushy

ladylove

• Members

I'm a lady who likes to keep herself very groomed. Think landing strip. That got me to thinking, how do men really like their women? Do you like Bushy and natural, natural but trimmed, slightly groomed, very groomed, bald...? From my stand point, grooming increases sensation and I think it looks better. How about you?

• Members
I'm a lady who likes to keep herself very groomed. Think landing strip. That got me to thinking, how do men really like their women? Do you like Bushy and natural, natural but trimmed, slightly groomed, very groomed, bald...? From my stand point, grooming increases sensation and I think it looks better. How about you?

I love the short well groomed landing strip look, or even a small triangular patch. I'm not a fan of the bushy and natural look.

Man

• Members

BALD :) Hair gets in the way of the important things like tongues. Besides having to pick hairs out of your mouth during oral sex is soooo distracting. Di and I keep ourselves well groomed and besides shaving it all off is a lot easier then trying to just trim it. JJ

• Members
I love the short well groomed landing strip look, or even a small triangular patch. I'm not a fan of the bushy and natural look.

Man

triangle is harder to keep

• Members
BALD :) Hair gets in the way of the important things like tongues. Besides having to pick hairs out of your mouth during oral sex is soooo distracting. Di and I keep ourselves well groomed and besides shaving it all off is a lot easier then trying to just trim it. JJ

Bald is great, but Hubby likes a little something, something.

• Members

Not only do I like myself bald, I also like my man bald, and my women bald. If I were not married, and in a lesbian relationship, I would insist on baldness! just overall more appealing to me.

• Members

I have been trimmed, bald, and a bit of hair..and my husband and I both prefer bald, and I just dont have time to trim and make it all even and what have you. So off it all goes. As for my hubby, I prefer bald, but I have a hard time getting him to do take it all off, so we settled on a compromise, and he keeps it neatly trimmed.

• Members

always thought I like totally bald on me best but had a request to grow just a tiny narrow patch right above my clit and I must say we both like it...nice tiny little spot to tug, pull and play in and the rest all bald and smooth. Prefer a man to be smooth and bald.

• Members

I like my women shaved low or completely bald. Don't like lots of hair down there. me personally I shave and the wife loves it she does not like hairl.

• Members

Mostly shaved with a neatly groomed patch above my clit.

He says he doesn't have a preference, but I feel good when I am groomed.

I have also noticed more sensation.

He is ungroomed, a bushy wildman!! Doesn't matter to me. :P

• Members

My boyfriend goes for scent rather than looks. I keep myself trimmed, but shaving is a huge no-no since he doesn't like the way I smell after I shave. I feel the same way about the women I'm with, too. I don't mind men being bushy or trimmed, but I really don't care for bald men. It may elongate the penis, but it just looks too prepubescent to me.

• Members
I don't mind men being bushy or trimmed, but I really don't care for bald men. It may elongate the penis, but it just looks too prepubescent to me.

Totally how I feel! My husband feels that way on the other side. He prefers a little hair like a triangle or a landing strip. A bald pussy to him reminds him of a little girl. He thinks it's creepy...

• Members

I guess I should share how So has his.....

He shaves his balls clean, and clean around his soldier, but the barest reminder of hair further out. It's how I like my man :wub:

• Members

i love it when it is completely bald if not trimmed real close. as for me i keep

myself trimmed close my wife is not into blad, but i do like to be bald and have

done it a few times.

• Members
triangle is harder to keep
For me I would have to say 50-50 with a landing strip and bare and bald. I've seen several pictures of it trimmed like an arrow pointing the right way.

I'll answer for my hubby, he prefers BALD! And, if I was going to be with a woman, I would also prefer bald as well!

• Members

Awsome topic,I enjoy the natural bush more because I love the natural aroma while

I'm on my knees eating it...when I'm screwing the hair tickles me...I'm not

into shaved it looks too teenager...its always better with some hair...I'm not

afraid of a little hair between my teeth...

• Members

I would never have even considered shaved until I met Val. She does, she got me to, now there's no going back. I love the feel of skin on skin.

Randy.

• Members

I like it trimmed, on a woman- but not SO trimmed, like the landing strip look- just well-groomed, I guess I would say. I don't have a problem with bald, but I really like the minor little scratching that a woman's trimmed pubic hair gives my shaft during intercourse. For oral, it's the same- I like a little bit of hair, but well cared for.

As for myself, I started shaving everything from the balls down, a few years ago. I just like the way that feels, too. I have a fair amount on the top side of my shaft, but I try to keep it a bit groomed as well.

• Members
I would never have even considered shaved until I met Val. She does, she got me to, now there's no going back. I love the feel of skin on skin.

Randy.

I agree, there is much more sensation without all the fluff between you....