• Members

LOL

Adorable.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So apperently they decided here that they shouldn't plow if it's less than 2 inches of snow. Okay. But at least plow teh exit ramps! I spun trying to get off teh ramp and back on to teh regular road! Good thing there was no other traffic because i would have been road kill! And I was only going about 10-15 mph! STupid snow.

• Members
So apperently they decided here that they shouldn't plow if it's less than 2 inches of snow. Okay. But at least plow teh exit ramps! I spun trying to get off teh ramp and back on to teh regular road! Good thing there was no other traffic because i would have been road kill! And I was only going about 10-15 mph! STupid snow.

We're glad you are ok, babe!

• Review Team

Stupid ice! :angry: Stupid drivers! :angry::angry:

I thought the deal was, move to the south and you may get a tornado now and again, but at least you don't have winter crap that people don't know how to drive in. HA! The old man in the Buick better be glad when he pulled beside me on a BRIDGE that he slid the other way. Stupid drivers. :angry:

Hell, I'm in a tank top and workout pants, working outside! And I am a'sweatin'!! I'm one DIRTY TYGER! :P I'm just taking a drink break!

• Members
Hell, I'm in a tank top and workout pants, working outside! And I am a'sweatin'!! I'm one DIRTY TYGER! :P I'm just taking a drink break!

you dont have to rub it in to all of us that are in sub zero temps give anything to be

seating right now

• Members

Just some cold pictures of around here...Im sick of winter!

Your pictures are beautiful. Thank You for sharing.

• Members

It is so nice here today. Normally we should be in the 30's for a high. As of right now we are at 63. Loving it.

Been really nice here. Low-mid 70's, breezy, yet overcast most days. I've had the windows open airing the place out!! It's sooooo nice!!

• Review Team
:( Its snowing here :(

Dang it! I want snow! At home it has not snowed once this season, so I thought surely going north a bit would get me some snow. NOPE! Saw a little bit from the plane but that's it. :( Guess I didn't got far enough north. :huh:

• Members

It is warm and raining. The weather man says maybe some thunderboomers tonight!!

*I hope*I hope*

• Members
Dang it! I want snow! At home it has not snowed once this season, so I thought surely going north a bit would get me some snow. NOPE! Saw a little bit from the plane but that's it. :( Guess I didn't got far enough north. :huh:

Come to Utah we have enough.

• Review Team

Come to Utah we have enough.

Well, I do have some airline credits ... maybe I should look into that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Here comes the snow..............seven to nine inches tonight. ;)

The day before yesterday it was 45 degrees.

Welcome to spring in Wisconsin!

• Members

My car is now stuck in two feet of snow in my own driveway.

Winter is starting to suck.

• Members

63 here today. Tomorrow will be 43. Sunday sleet and freezing rain. Then snow possibly Mon into Tues. What the hell I am done with this shit

• Review Team

It was 70 two days ago, today the sleet here and the snow just north of here has messed up the family dinner party I had planned. Niece and family are snowed in and future FIL is worried about the ice in the south. Stupid weather. Now what am I supposed to do with all this asparagus?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

We are supposed to be just about 90 this weekend. That is insane. I love the beautiful weather, but wow.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Just came in from snow blowing 10+ inches snow. The neighbor next to us came over when he finished his area. We've got 5 more inches coming of lake effect snow.

:(

I miss being a kid. No worries about shoveling or snow plowing.. the more snow meant more fun.

How's the weather where you are?

P.s You meanies anywhere that's over 40* I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT! :rolleyes::P

Well between my house and my old job I missed out on 3 weeks of plowing snow cuz I couldn't keep my big mouth shut. My town got 18+" and more like 24+" at my ex job. I really loved drivin the plow toooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!