Official Community Forums Home

Can I Ask A Question?

Badboy

• Members

Yes I have done a web cam alone in other words without hb. With a guy friend online needless to say it was just wonderful, fasnating and pleasurable.

I got hotter and wetter just knowing he could see me and this was the first Time I have ever done such a thing. But it was a great experiance, and I would do it again. It was the excitement of knowing he could see me but yet also not being able to touch me.

What would be your ultimate sexual fantasy? :)

• Members

alrighty, here we go again!

I want to try a rollercoaster, but have yet to do so. I love waking up in the beginnings of a blowjob or waking her up with some oral, so that is a yes. Ulitimate position, I don't know if I can nail that one down, there are SO many that are just so much fun! Doggy, cowgirl, standing, ect.... Craziest place ever, A movie theatre, during a movie with an old lady one row in front of us, and no we didn't get caught. I would do a web cam if my partner were on the other end, but not for a stranger or group of strangers.

The Ulitmate sexual fantasy is quite an open ended question, but I will say it involves a sex room, swings, paddles, Double penetration, blowjobs, video cameras and a fantastic sound system. You can fill in the blanks yourself.

Would you ever post pictures/video of a former lover on-line for revenge?

• Members

I would have to say no. No matter how mad I got after the breakup or not matter how terrible it was I could never post pics of my x on the web for revenage.

I have never been a revenageful person though.I have known somebody who did that though to their X and I cant say that I didnt laugh but I feel something like that would be cruel. :( Just my thoughts though. :P

What is your favorite toy and why and for the men what is your favorite toy you like to use on your partner and why?

• Members

Well i dont have many to choose from so it would have to be my vibe as well as it is my hb fav to use on me........now when i get more im sure this answer may change but til then its my Vibe all the way

Ever want it so bad that you didnt really care where you were or who was around? Like for example ever do it at a relatives house? Ever do it while he kids were home? (if you have any that is)

• Members

Fav toy to watch her use, a dual action, any dual action. I have never seen such intense pleasure on her face with any other type of toy.

Yes, We have done it with reletives, friends, all kinds of ppl. In fact one of the first times I ever met my brothers wife(girlfriend at the time), my wife and I snuck into our room and went at it. It was very hot and dirty, but we managed to keep it down. No one was any the wiser until we confessed to it the other day!

If you were to compare your lovemaking style to an animal, what would it be? What about your lovers?

• Members

Ever want it so bad that you didnt really care where you were or who was around?

Yes! BF and I were driving to Laughlin for my BD celebration and congrats on new job. We were foolin' around teasing one another and the subject of having sex "arouse" and I climbed on his hard dick while he was driving. Just as we were really getting into it, in the rear-view, cherries!!! We were both w/o pants. Talk about moving fast! I hopped off him, sneekily slid my tight jeans up my thighs and cleverly buttoned while half-way crouched in the seat as the highway patrol man was approaching the "company truck". BF was sitting in boxers with the explanation that he was uncomfortable in his jeans after having dinner (hour and half ago) and the HPM kinda smirked (I'm almost certain he could sense the aroma of sex) :P. Seems we only had one head-light! We were given a repair citation and I swear a ;) . We then anxiously drove the remainder of our journey and couldn't wait to finish what was so unexpectently interrupted. This man was HOTSEX, one of my all time favorites!!!!!

Now, where was I? :huh:

Oh Yeah! Nipple sucks or pinches?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have to say pinches but not to rough as my hubby calls it "tuning in the radio" haha funny guy

do you or have you ever given pleasure to your SO and not wanted any in return?

• Members

Ohhhhh! Most definately!!! I love giving my SO multiple blow jobs. "If he's up to it!" :rolleyes:

Our SO are from the same school of broadcasting.... :lol:

Q: Sex b4 or after marriage?

• 1 month later...
  • Members
I go for getting oral more, I know how much it turns her on. I love roleplay, boyshorts, watching her masturbate.

Now a quickie has it's place and I say go for the quickie. A dab of lube and get right to it. She always cums, because even with a quickie, she is really hot and bothered, she is so turned on it's a "right here, right now" kinda situation. She is usually so turned on by the time we can get to it, it doesn't take more than a couple of thursts and she is over the edge.

How do you like your DP? two cocks, one cock anal one toy vaginal, or one cock vaginal and one toy anal or two toys?

men? ever let your lady penetrate you at all? what with? toy, tounge, finger or other object?

Yes finger and would like more then that!!!!!

Would you lick the pussy clean after you cum in her?

• 11 months later...

Lights off, but with candles on for the MOOD!!

Do you prefer being LOUD, or quiet??

• Like 1

• Members

I am a more quiet person, but I love when she gets loud. I am trying to open up and be more vocal, but we kinda laugh because of how poorly I express myself.

Lights on. There really has to be some kind of light. I take immense pleasure from seeing her face and her body moving in rythm with mine. So if the lights are off, I pull out one of our glowing vibes and definately have candles going!

I don't want to ask another question until a few more people have seen this thead.

• Members

Lights off with Candles - ooooh glowy

Loud or Quiet? Definitely LOUD. For a second I questioned why my boyfriend bought a ball gag.........;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Loud definitely

Romatic or "lets just do it"?