Official Community Forums Home

"i Should Be......rather Than Cruisin' The Net"

Tyger

OK, so, most of us should REALLY be doing something else, than be on the computer!! LMAO.....

What should YOU be doing right now??

Feel free to add new replies whenever.

• Members

I should be doing laundry...

• Review Team

I should be making hot, steamy love to the man of my dreams.

• Review Team
If he's busy can I be his stunt double?

Hmmm...I do like stunts, never tried doubles ... guess I will have to ask and see. B)

• Members

I should be getting ready to go out...oh wait, I am. OK, I should be drinking a beer....oh wait, I am. OK, I should be ready to fuck my hubby when I get back from drinking with the girls....oh wait, I already am.

Hmmmm, looks like I am all caught up and this is exactly where I should be.

Well, let's see, I already took a bath & shaved, made love to hubby, did the dishes, swept the floors, vacuumed, ate supper, um, I guess I sould be writing reviews.

• Members

I should be working out oops did already I should be doing something when the wife gets home I will find out may I should be giving her some great oral when she gets home I think that's it. By george I got it :D

• Members

I should be doing housework, or Pilates. Or using my Lucid Dream # 14... Oh wait I already did that!!! :o

• Members

unloading the dishwasher and vacuuming

I should be outside in this gorgeous weather, but DD is sick, and at home, and if I go outside, she will want to too. So, I should now be uploading pictures and getting them burned to a CD and up on my MySpace.......doing laundry, and so on. Already did the dishes though. LOL

• Members

I should be doing some homework, filling out my summer job application (yeah, gotta do one every year... >.<), cleaning my room, and doing taxes.

• Members

I should be giving someone a long, luxurious massage. Starting with the toes. Moving to the calves. Sliding to the thighs. Up to the belly, chest, arms.......

• Review Team

I should be reading DADT's fantasies ... but, oh wait ... he hasn't shared them yet! :angry: