Official Community Forums Home

Double Penetration

Mikayla1

• Members
As far as the doube V - you have to work up to it, just like with any large object inserted in there. My first boyfriend would stick many things up my pussy - from bottles to bowling pins - and yes, 2 vibes - so just go slow - the crowded nature is what makes it fun!

Mikayla

Yes, you need to work up to it for multiple objects. My hb loves to put things inside me, which is usually ultra-hot. Using narrower insertible vibes is good because as each new vibe goes in my pussy, it's just a little more of a stretch. Three smooth vibes in my pussy and a big one in my ass is my record so far. But I'm still trying for more!

I've never had DP with two men.. but I sure have fantasized about it! especially while my man is fucking my ass and working a vibe in my pussy at the same time.

We used to have this great toy for DP.. a tight cockring attached to a medium-sized realistic dildo. We used it many times, both ways.. his cock in my ass and the dildo in my pussy, and vice versa. Because the dildo was firmly attached to his cock, his thrusts were just as hard and intense in both openings. I had amazing orgasms when he fucked me with that thing on, and the cockring really intensified his cums, too. The cockring part finally broke, and we haven't been able to find another toy like it anywhere since. :(

• Like 1

• Members
Yes, you need to work up to it for multiple objects. My hb loves to put things inside me, which is usually ultra-hot. Using narrower insertible vibes is good because as each new vibe goes in my pussy, it's just a little more of a stretch. Three smooth vibes in my pussy and a big one in my ass is my record so far. But I'm still trying for more!

I've never had DP with two men.. but I sure have fantasized about it! especially while my man is fucking my ass and working a vibe in my pussy at the same time.

We used to have this great toy for DP.. a tight cockring attached to a medium-sized realistic dildo. We used it many times, both ways.. his cock in my ass and the dildo in my pussy, and vice versa. Because the dildo was firmly attached to his cock, his thrusts were just as hard and intense in both openings. I had amazing orgasms when he fucked me with that thing on, and the cockring really intensified his cums, too. The cockring part finally broke, and we haven't been able to find another toy like it anywhere since. :(

I think they need to make a shearh for the cock that allows for different dildo`s and/or toys to be attached to it im sure it would be a big plus for all the ladies i know my woman would love it alot maybe we should try to patent one as a group? could be a big seller?and as for the guys we`d just look at enriching our sex lifes as well as our SO,,,,,,manmtn50

I had tried anal sex a few years ago, but after a not-so-pleasant session that concluded with tearing and bleeding, I have yet to go for it again. Now that I have my little kit, maybe I shall try the anal sleeve, working myself up to it, and then suprising hubby next time he asks.... ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hello, I am new to this message board site... A few nights ago I was enjoying an anal action DVD with my girlfriend and in one of the scenes it had one of the girls taking on two big ones in her arse at the same time. The scene was kind of hot, so I ask my girlfriend if she would think about trying that kind of DP action and she says it would probably rip her open. She hasn't even tried DP vaginally. My question(s) is... Is that a normal practice? Having DP in the ass? How many members of this message board has tried it?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

:rolleyes:

I have been speaking a lot lately about my LOVE for Double Penetration (for those of you not in the know, this is when you take a toy, or a penis and a toy, or two penises - one in your pussy and one in your ass).

I was wondering, am I the only one who loves this practice? I hear some women tell me they would like to try it, but don't know how. Others are afraid of the pain. Still others haven't had anal sex yet, so having DP seems impossible. I think I get the best orgasms EVER when my hubby and I are doing DP (vibe and penis) - and I can't imagine sex without the occasional DP!

So, ladies - who loves the DP????

Mikayla ;)

• Members

:rolleyes:

I have been speaking a lot lately about my LOVE for Double Penetration (for those of you not in the know, this is when you take a toy, or a penis and a toy, or two penises - one in your pussy and one in your ass).

I was wondering, am I the only one who loves this practice? I hear some women tell me they would like to try it, but don't know how. Others are afraid of the pain. Still others haven't had anal sex yet, so having DP seems impossible. I think I get the best orgasms EVER when my hubby and I are doing DP (vibe and penis) - and I can't imagine sex without the occasional DP!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Mikayla ;)

i love dpsand triple pen having 2 penises inside of me made me cum more than i ever did before

• 10 months later...
  • Members
i love dpsand triple pen having 2 penises inside of me made me cum more than i ever did before

Hey, sexyblond6969,

I just joined this forum today and am catching up on past posts. I know about dp's, I know about having one in each hole and two in one hole, but what is "triple pen"? Is that a typo? If it's triple penis--two in one and one in the other, I can't imagine the acrobatics involved. :lol: Can you refer me to a picture or video of it being performed?

secretagent47

• Members

Thanks, Howard,

I actually found several videos described on the internet, which say they depict triple penetration. I downloaded one, and it shows two cocks in a gal's ass and one in her pussy. The bottom cock in the ass was not able to thrust much, if at all, though.

The description of another movie I found, but haven't downloaded is even more extreme:

"Harder Faster - Digital Sin (2003) (DivX)

"These girls like their sex hard and fast multiple penetration, all holes filled, anal, DP, 3 ways, double vaginal, double even triple anal. Not for the faint of heart. This is for the fan who accepts nothing less than the ultimate in XXX action. This video will leave you breathless.

"Starring: Vivienne La Roche, Julie Silver, Tera Joy, Ricardo Langin, Roberto Rosenberg, David Perry, Remigio Zampa, Katy, Janet, Elisa."

I'm interested in member's experiences with the above-described multi-penetrations.

secretagent47

Baton Rouge, LA

• Members

While I do love DP - real cocks or toys and cocks - the most I have had - and wanted to have was either a cock in my ass or pussy and a toy in the other - I did have a small, small vibe in my pussy with my hubby and a toy in my ass. I would not personally desire more than that - I find too much stretching (extreme stretching) to be very uncomfortable!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Me, Me, Me (oh, and DH) LOL I SHOCKED my husband awhile ago - bought toys and we decided to "experiment" with anal. The best time was the last time we had sex: me on my hands and knees on the bed, him standing behind me, he had a bullet in his anus, then entered me anally, and I pulled out my dual action vibrator. HEAVEN, absolute HEAVEN!!!!! He said the vibration from the bullet in addition to the vibrator really felt good, I've often used my dual action vibe when we do anal and it give me the best orgasms!!!!!

Anyone who is thinking about trying it, I say go for it. LOTS and LOTS of lube and LOTS and LOTS of communication. Take your time and relax and you won't regret it. :D

• Members

Being that I only just tried anal 2 days ago, I found that I really, really enjoyed it. I posted the experience yesterday, and just thinking about it got my hot. I did get a butt plug a few months ago to get used to something "up there," but I didn't care for it at the time. My anus was already sore, so the plug didn't do much. Now that I've read more, and tried anal with hubby, I find I have a hankering for it. I'd like to try DP with hubby in pussy and plug in ass. I would never try it with two men due to the pressure of those pesky emotions. I think it would just get in the way of our marriage. Although, it does sound quite fullfilling.

• Members

I've had some lovers who could sit still and just using the PC muscles just produce WONDERFUL results. One would trade back and forth with me with light and heacy contractions just to see how sensitive my cock was. Let this be a notice to all guys who ask their lover to do the Kiegel's you also have this capability. And it is a great tool to use with a sensitive lover. My girl loves it when I fully penetrate her and use only this muscle twitching to stimulate her inside and my pubic bone is right on her clit area to help along the way!

• Members

There is a toy somewhere in the dusty area of my toybox that does wonderful things. There is a large ring at the base to slip over his cock with ribbonlike ties to make it secure. It is about 6" long and about as big around as your little finger. It has oval style ridges and can be used for just this purpose. It also helps if your partner is hesitant about anal sex. This moves just the same as you do and the women love it!!

• Members

Hanging a bath towel on a raging hard-on and doing push/pull-ups is one of the best ways I've found to exercise my own muscle(s)!!

• Members

Another first! Last week I posted that we tried anal for the first time, and it was great. Well, we tried dp over the weekend also. I had a butt plug in and he was in my pussy. We were watching our anal pleasures collection dvd again, and he got really excited, so he came before I did. However, it was really amazing. I did finish up with my trusty dildo with balls in my pussy and the butt plug in my ass. Again, very, very good. We will definitely be doing that again! Maybe without the DVD though! :D

• 11 years later...

Hi folks.

34yr old guy here.

Me and my partner are trying stuff out that we'd never even considered before. It wasn't that long ago (3 months) that she said she'd never try anal. Now she's buying vibrating  butt plugs and I picked up a dp vibrator. I just wanted to ask if anyone out there has used one and could maybe tell me what to avoid and what not to avoid..  😉

When I suggested we use an anal toy she said I should just use my cock.

And thanks to you folks I made an educated decision and told her no, that's something we'd have to work towards because it's likely it would just hurt and be no pleasure at all.

After reading your posts I think I'll suggest we go with the dp toy to start after things are heated up then anal toy and v sex as it gets hot.

Do you think that's the right way to do it?

I don't want it to be a bad experience for her but I don't want it to be just an ok one either.

So any advice would be greatly appreciated.

The dp vibrator photo is attached.

Screenshot_20190404-181023_Chrome.jpg

• 9 months later...
  • Members

I don't think I could fit any of those in this asshole although I'm able to take a little bit bigger ones than I used to.

IMG_20200127_200341929.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I was turned on my watching your video. After watching it I realized I can take a lot bigger dildo than I thought.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 5/16/2006 at 6:26 PM, Mikayla1 said:

Mikayla ;)

I'd l8ve two be penetrated by two cocks, I've only been Dp'd by two toys

• Like 2