Official Community Forums Home

Profile Views?

ladylove

• Members

When going into mine or anyones profile the information is pretty straight forward. However I'm not quite sure about one little thing in the statistics section. The "Profile Views" is that how many people have checked in to look at your profile? If it is I'm feeling very popular, if not what is it?

• Members
When going into mine or anyones profile the information is pretty straight forward. However I'm not quite sure about one little thing in the statistics section. The "Profile Views" is that how many people have checked in to look at your profile? If it is I'm feeling very popular, if not what is it?

Yep you have guessed correctly! CRIPES look at mine!

You're sort of correct, it's not how many people have hit your profile, it's how many times your profile has been visited. So, if I visited Sun's profile today, and tomorrow, that would be 2 more views on her profile listed. I hope that helps clarify for ya! :)

I got curious and looked at mine....wow. I am flattered y'all!! :kiss:

• Members
You're sort of correct, it's not how many people have hit your profile, it's how many times your profile has been visited. So, if I visited Sun's profile today, and tomorrow, that would be 2 more views on her profile listed.

haha 1 more for ya Tyger! DAMN!

• Members
OK so now you each have one more!!!!!!!!! from me...

Oh yeah what you lookin at? B)

• Members
Kinda creepy, really....like spying on me when I'm peeing....or masturbating....or....hey, wait a minute, it's not creepy, it's exciting!

:P:lol::D

• Members
Kinda creepy, really....like spying on me when I'm peeing....or masturbating....or....hey, wait a minute, it's not creepy, it's exciting!

Put the tinkertoys away young man!

• Members
You're sort of correct, it's not how many people have hit your profile, it's how many times your profile has been visited. So, if I visited Sun's profile today, and tomorrow, that would be 2 more views on her profile listed. I hope that helps clarify for ya! :)

Your may have had the most hits. How was it?

**Thanks for all who are padding my profile #.

• Members

I saw far more than I think is deserved on my page! Mikayla are you checking up on me? lol!

Your may have had the most hits. How was it?

I am totally EXHAUSTED!!! LMAO

• Members

I also saw that my comments went unoticed! Guess we should check our profile pages a little more often!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members
Hmmmm, I'm feeling very popular these day...... ^_^

1074 HITS. CHA CHA CHA.