Official Community Forums Home

How's Your Weather Where You Are?

Tyger

• Members

I'm in Coastal NC, and it's muggy and rainy! YUCK!! Been cloudy the past few days, then today rain. I'm looking for sun tomorrow!! Here's hoping :rolleyes:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It was nuts it was cold and rainy Thursday. Then gorgeous yesterday Sunny and almost 70. Then today and tomorrow rain and yuck again.....uuugggghhh.

• Members
It was nuts it was cold and rainy Thursday. Then gorgeous yesterday Sunny and almost 70. Then today and tomorrow rain and yuck again.....uuugggghhh.

same here....

• Review Team
We had big storms Thursday night and this morning we've got snow flurries!!!! Go figure.

Those flurries of yours are on their way here. I much rather YOU come see me and leave the snow there! :P

• Members

Last night we were in a Blizzard warning! The panhandle had drifts in some areas up to the roofs. We've got about 6" of snow here. The hail and thunderstorms have been less than entertaining. Our new puppy is definitely afraid of that shit. She kept me up until about 6am the first time with her constant pacing from one end of the blanket to the other and back again, then forcing her head under my arm and then a u-turn to start again!

I never thought that this little girl who whips all the boys would be afraid of a storm!

• Members

Today was lovely , which makes a change for England ...a lovely Spring day , prefect for a long walk, followed by a couple of hours in the pub

Today was cooler than it has been, but got up to low 70's, sunny, and GORGEOUS!!! I actually got some yard work done (with NO bullnettle encounters!!).

• Members

It has been snowing all day today. You wouldn't know it is the end of March to look outside---or to drive on the roads. My son is hoping for a snow day tomorrow...

OMG!! Today is almost 84, sun keeps playing hide and seek with some clouds, and there's a gorgeous, fantastic breeze!!!!

• Members
OMG!! Today is almost 84, sun keeps playing hide and seek with some clouds, and there's a gorgeous, fantastic breeze!!!!

Oh god, I'm so jealous. Windy with wind advisories and rain.

• Members

we had thunderstorms yesterday..... half the town lost power for 3+ hours.... O.o

• Members
we had thunderstorms yesterday..... half the town lost power for 3+ hours.... O.o

Hmmmmmm, I wonder if you live near me?

Oh god, I'm so jealous. Windy with wind advisories and rain.

Well, y'all are welcome to come visit me.....of course, tops aren't allowed!! LOL

• Members
Hmmmmmm, I wonder if you live near me?

Ha! That would be awesome! My town is SOOOO stuck up..... I would love to have a friend near me that I can go out to lunch and share raunchy stories with! =D

I was at the library when the power went out.... all the girls that were there (high schoolers) started SCREAMING!!!!

I just sat and kept reading over the resource books. Went home, no power. Went to the fire department, there was power. THAT was nice! =D

• Members
Well, y'all are welcome to come visit me.....of course, tops aren't allowed!! LOL

LOL! OK, as long as you live in a secluded area.....

• Members
Ha! That would be awesome! My town is SOOOO stuck up..... I would love to have a friend near me that I can go out to lunch and share raunchy stories with! =D

I was at the library when the power went out.... all the girls that were there (high schoolers) started SCREAMING!!!!

I just sat and kept reading over the resource books. Went home, no power. Went to the fire department, there was power. THAT was nice! =D

sounding more, and more familiar.

LOL! OK, as long as you live in a secluded area.....

Oh yes, I live out in the country. I have neighbors, but only the front ones can see anything. LOL Other than that, we're good!!

• Review Team

It is sunny and in the 70s today but supposed to be raining and cold tomorrow. :angry: Crazy yo-yo weather!

• Members
Oh yes, I live out in the country. I have neighbors, but only the front ones can see anything. LOL Other than that, we're good!!

I'm bringing my suntan lotion, wouldn't want to burn B)

Sunny and 73!