Official Community Forums Home

Does Anal Sex Become More Frequent?

dogg

• Members

In a long time relationship/marriage? We've been married awhile (over 20 years). We still enjoy regular vaginal sex, but my wife seems to love anal more and more.

Early in our marriage, she actually initiated it, but we didn't do it that often. I could take it or leave it.

Now I enjoy it immensely, as does she.

Not to say it's every time, but it seems a lot more frequency than a few years ago. I'm not complaining, mind you. :)

I have heard of women as they get older (30s-40s, actually preferring anal sex. I wouldn't go as far to say she prefers it, but she definetely doesn't complain if it's anal only for a few days.

• Like 2

• Members

I tried it for the first time probably 8 months ago. At first I was unsure. Now I am loving it. We do it a lot and both love it. I do not prefer it over vaginal but I love it just as much.

• Like 1

• Members

Pretty much sums us up. We do it a lot and like it. I doubt she prefers it over vaginal, but it's a close second. Me, I'm up for anything. Oral, anal, vaginal, cum wherever...we just have fun. ..nothing is forced.

• Members

These are all a nice mix of things. Then you have quite a bit of options. I love variety. ;)

• Review Team

My current SO loves anal and we do that as much or more than vaginal. My last partner and I never did anal in three years of sex even though I offered and he knew that I did anal during solo sessions. He talked about it a lot, but we never did it. Nowadays when I have solo sessions, I almost always incorporate anal into the mix.

It may not be the same for everyone, but I think for me, once I became more comfortable with the idea of anal sex (having been taught that was an exit only orifice) and allowed myself to enjoy it, I figured out I really do like it and want it. That combined with SO's love it has increased the frequency for me. Maybe it is kind of the same for others. Once people become more comfortable with their bodies and their relationships - and the role their body plays in the relationship - they allow themselves to accept many different aspects of intimacy, including anal.

• 3 months later...
  • Members
My current SO loves anal and we do that as much or more than vaginal. My last partner and I never did anal in three years of sex even though I offered and he knew that I did anal during solo sessions. He talked about it a lot, but we never did it. Nowadays when I have solo sessions, I almost always incorporate anal into the mix.

It may not be the same for everyone, but I think for me, once I became more comfortable with the idea of anal sex (having been taught that was an exit only orifice) and allowed myself to enjoy it, I figured out I really do like it and want it. That combined with SO's love it has increased the frequency for me. Maybe it is kind of the same for others. Once people become more comfortable with their bodies and their relationships - and the role their body plays in the relationship - they allow themselves to accept many different aspects of intimacy, including anal.

Having just joined,

I have made a very obvious survey .Seems the older we get. (based on age posts of over 30 ) The more open minded we become.Coupled with lots of Internet information,We realize we are not redheaded stop children. And through Forums like these. The more open minded others will become.

My 2 cents

• Members
Having just joined,

I have made a very obvious survey .Seems the older we get. (based on age posts of over 30 ) The more open minded we become.Coupled with lots of Internet information,We realize we are not redheaded stop children. And through Forums like these. The more open minded others will become.

My 2 cents

I have found that often after a particularly intense session I want it everyday for that week. But at the same time I usually don't care if I have a regular cum with my dick/nuts. Last week and again yesterday I had an incredible session while simultaneously screwing my ass and jacking off. When I climaxed my cum was thicker than usual and I made 5 or 6 shots as opposed to 3 or 4. I was completely satiated both times and am still very relaxed and drama free. :P

• 4 months later...
  • Members
I have found that often after a particularly intense session I want it everyday for that week. But at the same time I usually don't care if I have a regular cum with my dick/nuts. Last week and again yesterday I had an incredible session while simultaneously screwing my ass and jacking off. When I climaxed my cum was thicker than usual and I made 5 or 6 shots as opposed to 3 or 4. I was completely satiated both times and am still very relaxed and drama free. :P

:)

I just wrapped up almost 5 hours of anal sex. It took 2 showers and 5 cleansings but I got her dicked. Had a marvelous cum with Big buried balls deep.

The way my ass is humming right now it feels just like I still have a vibrator inside me and buzzing away. That makes 3 times this week so far.

:P

• Members
:)

I just wrapped up almost 5 hours of anal sex. It took 2 showers and 5 cleansings but I got her dicked. Had a marvelous cum with Big buried balls deep.

The way my ass is humming right now it feels just like I still have a vibrator inside me and buzzing away. That makes 3 times this week so far.

:P

TT continues to be a place of amazement and education for me. I am very happy that you can share your enthusiasm with the rest of us, 12Gage. Not many people would be that open. It's a total revelation for me that someone - anyone- could be that enthusiastic about a sex act that most of us don't engage in at all. Thanks for the enlightenment. I hope you keep having fun. I'm happy for you.

• 12 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/16/2009 at 10:01 AM, dogg said:

In a long time relationship/marriage? We've been married awhile (over 20 years). We still enjoy regular vaginal sex, but my wife seems to love anal more and more.

Early in our marriage, she actually initiated it, but we didn't do it that often. I could take it or leave it.

Now I enjoy it immensely, as does she.

Not to say it's every time, but it seems a lot more frequency than a few years ago. I'm not complaining, mind you. :)

I have heard of women as they get older (30s-40s, actually preferring anal sex. I wouldn't go as far to say she prefers it, but she definetely doesn't complain if it's anal only for a few days.

Yes it becomes add

ictive 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Members

I've experienced it.  Didn't enjoy it at first, but I was learning to.  He didn't really enjoy it all that much - at least not as much as other forms of sex (vaginal and oral).   Not sure if he was typical of most men, but I don't understand how guys could prefer it to doggy style vagina sex or a great blow job.  

• Like 2

• Members
On 6/24/2023 at 8:12 AM, Dancer said:

I've experienced it.  Didn't enjoy it at first, but I was learning to.  He didn't really enjoy it all that much - at least not as much as other forms of sex (vaginal and oral).   Not sure if he was typical of most men, but I don't understand how guys could prefer it to doggy style vagina sex or a great blow job.  

Doggystyle and great oral is my thing for sure.  Anal sex has never really been a turn on for me.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Members

I agree with you Noughty. It’s not my thing either. I guess to each his own. Whatever twirls your socks.🌞😎

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • Members
3 minutes ago, funone said:

I'm new to anal & I have a 5" dildo, but I can only insert about 2 "  I'm using plenty of lube.  How can I get more in?

Relax.

• Like 2

I love it. The feeling is so much more than I thought. I'm a male and get wet. 

• Like 1