Official Community Forums Home

Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Review Team

How in the heck is it possible that I have broken TWO cell phones in three days?!?!? :(

• Members

I just had GREAT webcam sex with my SO.... Thank GOD for technology sometimes! =D

It's kinda funny how his friends are adding me on facebook out of the blue..... o.o'

• Members
I just had GREAT webcam sex with my SO.... Thank GOD for technology sometimes! =D

It's kinda funny how his friends are adding me on facebook out of the blue..... o.o'

HMMMMMM? I think you need to ask you SO some questions.

• Members
How in the heck is it possible that I have broken TWO cell phones in three days?!?!? :(

How the hell did you manage that one. Wow.

• Members
Just saw this artshow in LA on Saturday. Photog works for Playboy. Great work displayed!

http://wbfontenot.com/

I'm not sure what I expected, but I really like the work. Did you have fun, maybe buy andthing for your home?

• Review Team
How the hell did you manage that one. Wow.

Well, the first one had to do with me leaving the phone on the kitchen counter and SO making a little more coffee than the pot would hold. :(

I was using one of his old phones since about half of my phone's buttons no longer work, and I dropped it last night. The back and the battery flew off. I found the battery but the back is AWOL. :(:( I have never broken a phone in my cell-phone-using life - then two in three days! :huh: Making up for lost time I guess.

• Review Team

I was up until after 2 a.m. then up again a little after 6 a.m. Yuck! Now I have to get ready for work. Double yuck!

• Members

I am relaxing today. I did a little too much too soon yesterday with my ribs and I am feeling it today....ewww. :(

• Members

I am making my hubby a kick ass dinner of filet with bernaise sause w/shallots and roasted garlic, baked potato w/scallion butter, and roasted brown sugared balsamic asparagus!! mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm

• Members
I am making my hubby a kick ass dinner of filet with bernaise sause w/shallots and roasted garlic, baked potato w/scallion butter, and roasted brown sugared balsamic asparagus!! mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm

What time is dinner, I'll bring desert. :D

• Members
I have another dressy thing to go to. I think I do the thigh highs no undies tonight ;) with a pair of knock me down f**k me shoes. Let the fun begin!

Works every time! B)

• Members

I've been really unhappy the past few days. But, that's reversed now. For the first time since the trip two months ago, I'm having a conversation with Sir. Yeah, I'm THAT kind of clingy! haha. Really, though, I am behaving myself well now, but ooooooh! The things he says and the images he evokes are borderline torture with a hint of ecstasy by their mere nature! I'll go now and keep suffering willingly...and blushing like a fiend.

I got a super-long nap today, and feelin' pretty good, so I am daring to dye my hair a darker brown. I've been watching too much Twilight I guess!! LOL

• Members

Well.... I'm incredibly impressed.... two of my SO's friends (I've NEVER met them before) wrote to me out of the blue telling me what a great guy he is.... one guy, one girl. The girl he knows from work, the guy has known him since they were little..... Both say he's true blue. I love that his friends are doing that... keying me in.... and, I shouldn't wonder, getting the scoop on me to make sure I'm not taking advantage of him.... I can't wait to meet these people next year, they truly are great friends to my SO.

• Members

Had a really nice time out with my SO last night and confirming plans for tonight as well. Now if only I had a good nigh sleep it would have been even better.

• Members

I had a dream last night that I saw an old crush of mine at a gas station...and then we made out by the pumps. The best part is that it was a dream with textures (gotta love synesthesia!), and in it, he was a great kisser!!! haha. It was completely random, though, considering how I hadn't seen the guy in a few years. That's sad because he's my best friend's brother too.

• Members

OMG I have been so sick! I have not been on here in a few days and holy crap I have a lot to catch up with! I missed You all! :)

• Review Team
OMG I have been so sick! I have not been on here in a few days and holy crap I have a lot to catch up with! I missed You all! :)

Glad you are back and hopfully feeling better!

• Members

We missed you too! I know I did at least!!! :D

• Review Team

It is Spring Break here and things are dead at work. I wish I had taken the week off. Last year I took my niece to the beach for Spring Break but she had other plans this year. :(