Official Community Forums Home

Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

• Members

Trying to figure out something fun to do. We decided we wanted to have a fun date tonight. We are going out to dinner but haven't figured out anything else yet. I have not a clue. I know bowling is out we just did that about a month ago. We want something different.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Claymores get the job done.

• Members
OMG I have been so sick! I have not been on here in a few days and holy crap I have a lot to catch up with! I missed You all! :)

Glad your feelilng better :)

• Members

Hm..... To get a sex swing..... or not..... maybe when my SO gets a place of his own in the states.... it'll be great gift for a private house warming party..... ;)

I'm sleepy today.

• Review Team
Trying to figure out something fun to do. We decided we wanted to have a fun date tonight. We are going out to dinner but haven't figured out anything else yet. I have not a clue. I know bowling is out we just did that about a month ago. We want something different.

How about a kiddie-level or interactive museum or something like that? Those can be tons of fun ... and educational! :P I am thinking of taking SO and his kids to one when they visit next month. We are also planning a trip to a botanical garden that has a ton of spring flowers, although that would not work for a night date. Hmmm, maybe something like that though - think about what is in your area. Good luck!

• Members
How about a kiddie-level or interactive museum or something like that? Those can be tons of fun ... and educational! :P I am thinking of taking SO and his kids to one when they visit next month. We are also planning a trip to a botanical garden that has a ton of spring flowers, although that would not work for a night date. Hmmm, maybe something like that though - think about what is in your area. Good luck!

Finally decided we are gonna go to dinner at somewhere different they have a live band going. Hang out there for a while and then go see a movie. With seeing being the operative word.

• Members

I use to love going to those kinds of museums with my kids, and SS there are 2. One in phily and one by me.

• Members
I use to love going to those kinds of museums with my kids, and SS there are 2. One in phily and one by me.

Oh I know about the kiddie ones. We were looking for something fun for adults to do. My daughter won't be there....lol. Thanks anyway.

• Members
Oh I know about the kiddie ones. We were looking for something fun for adults to do. My daughter won't be there....lol. Thanks anyway.

The Museum of Art has The Cezanne exhibit, if your into it....

• Members

We went to dinner and saw the movie Taken. We both really enjoyed the movie. It was a nice night out.

• Members
We went to dinner and saw the movie Taken. We both really enjoyed the movie. It was a nice night out.

I saw Taken when it first came out..... great movie

• Members

I saw bugs flying around today.... Spring is here!

It's raining. I have a massive headache. And my pain killers are in the kitchen. I'm not moving. >.<

• Members

I plan on enjoying the very nice weather today. As it rained yesterday and then is going to rain all weekend also.

• Members

I hate how everyone is last minute. AND STOP FUCKING BOTHERING ME ABOUT A LICENSE! I'm good to go ANY FUCKING TIME YOU WANT! YOU NEED TO JUST TELL ME WHEN!

Geez. I'm NOT having a good day, and I just woke up 5 mintues ago. :angry:

• Members

Better mood now. I can hear the spring peeper frogs.... 55 days.

• Review Team
I had to take my Zeus to the vet, please god let him be okay!

OH NO! :unsure: Update, please!

• Members
OH NO! :unsure: Update, please!

I somehow missed this. Zeus is home and happy. He is old and has this large skin tumors, well he somehow caught one of them and ripped it open/almost off. He has to have surgery on Thursday to remove that one and another what that had started to weep. In about 6 months he has another one that I'll have removed and any others he had then too.

• Review Team
I somehow missed this. Zeus is home and happy. He is old and has this large skin tumors, well he somehow caught one of them and ripped it open/almost off. He has to have surgery on Thursday to remove that one and another what that had started to weep. In about 6 months he has another one that I'll have removed and any others he had then too.

I just had to have one of those removed from my Basset Hound last month. She had to have her leg bandaged for a few days and her stitches taken out after 10 days and has now made a full recovery.

Glad to hear Zeus will be OK.

• Members

Oh the last 3 days have been something. My SO and I have been teasing each other like crazy through email and IM. I will admit I started it by emailing him some interesting pictures. This is fun. Each email keeps seeming to up the ante just a little more. He sent me a good one this morning ;)