Official Community Forums Home

Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

• Members
I will NEVER eat pineapple again!!

And why not? >Just curious...<

My day started off not so great, I sure hope by the time my husband gets home from work things turn around :)

>optimistic< :)

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Had a nice dinner out with my SO. I also had a interesting talk today with a friend I have had for a while. Interestingly enough we realized we have so much more in commong that we were not aware of. It is nice as we have a lot more interests that we originally thought.

• Members
And why not? >Just curious...<

My day started off not so great, I sure hope by the time my husband gets home from work things turn around :)

>optimistic< :)

I have Chron's Disease, and apparently pineapple and Chron's don't mix :( and i LOVE pineapple -*sighs*

• Members
my sister has eczema and apparently cant eat pineapple either D:

I have learned that citrus can be harmful for a lot of people, people on sezure meds, chron's no eczema, my dad had a liver transplant, and cant have citrus because of his meds...

• Members

Getting packing and things done around the house as we are leaving around 6 tomorrow. Also going out to dinner and some quality time with my SO later which will be nice as the next couple of weeks things will be hectic for the both of us.

• Members

Why are some girls such bitches? Absolutely NO respect for authority. I think someone needs to open a can of whoop-ass. >.<

• Members

Who would buy a pregnancy test at the dollar store? <_<

Guest eminatic
Who would buy a pregnancy test at the dollar store? <_<

LOL i used to see those and wonder if they even worked. but when i used to work at Target i remember they were like $20 or something which seems pretty high to me

• Members

I'm relaxing with my friends while listening to them play music and I have food on the brain. I could so go for a reeses pieces peanut butter cup blizzare right now! It's hot out and I'm in the mood for something yummy! :lol:

• Members

I had a very nice night as always with my SO. I have a long drive very early in the morning. My daughter sees my mom for the first time since my mom was diagnosed with Cancer and started Chemo. I have talked to my daughter but I don't think it will truly hit her til she sees my mom. So I am a little nervous.

• Members

Have a safe trip.

Kids can be amazing at some of the most difficult times.

She may suprise you.

Enjoy your family time.

• Members

Can't WAIT to look DAMN hot on that MIT ballroom competition dancefloor! ^.^

Just got my new smooth/standard dress! A little too short in the torso (blew a few stitches trying to make it sit higher.... luckily it's double seamed!).... but IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE HEMMED!!!! I'm 5'2". EVERYTHING has to be hemmed for me. Yay for Rainbowshiu! ^.^

• Members
Can't WAIT to look DAMN hot on that MIT ballroom competition dancefloor! ^.^

Just got my new smooth/standard dress! A little too short in the torso (blew a few stitches trying to make it sit higher.... luckily it's double seamed!).... but IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE HEMMED!!!! I'm 5'2". EVERYTHING has to be hemmed for me. Yay for Rainbowshiu! ^.^

Make sure you take some pictures. We wanna see 'DAMN HOT' you in your fancy dress!

When is the competition? Good luck and have a great time.

• Members

My SO working night shifts = excellent money, but means an hour a day with him due to the weird hours of sleeping. Sleeping today was an even bigger pain since people we're right outside our bedroom window banging on a riding lawn mower with hammers. Argh, we don't even have a back yard big enough for such a thing. I guess it's not so horrible they were trying to accomplish something while the weather was so nice... and it's hard for them to know that we're up all night and try to sleep durning the day.... It's so much easier to hate what they were doing and them for doing so.

Argh to little amounts of sleep and littler amounts of time with my SO :(

At least on the brighter side, it's been beautiful weather and what little time we do get to spend with each other is just as nice :)

So hard to be upset when you think about that...

• Members

I did some pick me up stuff today. I got a new haircut and did some shopping for me for a change. I also shopped for my daughter but normally I put everyone else first.

It was a rough day as my daughter is having a hard time seeing my mom for the first time since the diagnosis. At least I think I am done crying for now. I have to be strong in front of my daughter.