Official Community Forums Home

Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

• Members
My new step-daughter walks up to me today, hugs me, and whispers "I think I just got my period." AAAAHHHHHH!

Oh lordy. Good luck with all of it.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
My new step-daughter walks up to me today, hugs me, and whispers "I think I just got my period." AAAAHHHHHH!

That's so special to be able to share with her......

• Members

Last Saturday I traded straight across for a new(for me) 7.62x54 M44 w/79R. I have already adjusted the firing pin for it and now the rifle works as it should. If only I could find say 300-400R for it to start with. It seems there is an ammo shortage what with the war and the lame ass CIC we have now.

Long Live The Republic.

• Members

I am looking forward to a lot of things over the next week coming up and the special times I will get to have with my daughter.

• Members
FINALLY all the kittens are eating on their own!!

You still have all those kitties. I thought you were trying to give them to good homes.... no takers?

• Members
You still have all those kitties. I thought you were trying to give them to good homes.... no takers?

I was trying because I wanted to be able to go visit them. My one friend was going to take one, but she had to move last minute, and her new place wont allow it.

They most likely will go back to the shelter within the next 2 weeks to be adopted out. None of them will have a problem finding homes. Even the mama.

• Members
I was trying because I wanted to be able to go visit them. My one friend was going to take one, but she had to move last minute, and her new place wont allow it.

They most likely will go back to the shelter within the next 2 weeks to be adopted out. None of them will have a problem finding homes. Even the mama.

You'll probably miss them, but like you said, they won't have any problems finding homes.

• Members
You'll probably miss them, but like you said, they won't have any problems finding homes.

and with the transfer so close, it's best they go..that way I can concentrate on making that embryo stay put

• Members
and with the transfer so close, it's best they go..that way I can concentrate on making that embryo stay put

Yes, I didn't want to bring it up, but also it's a health risk during pregnancy.

• Members
Yes, I didn't want to bring it up, but also it's a health risk during pregnancy.

EXACTLY!! I have not changed the litter box since we got them though. I dont do our cats either..thats hubby's job.

• Members
EXACTLY!! I have not changed the litter box since we got them though. I dont do our cats either..thats hubby's job.

GOOD, keep it that way..... forever :)

• Members

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!! I relocate hundreds of miles away to my new state in 3 to 5 weeks tops! I already have an apartment lease signed and everything. I am so excited. No more PTSD environmental triggers to worry about!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):D:)

• Members
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!! I relocate hundreds of miles away to my new state in 3 to 5 weeks tops! I already have an apartment lease signed and everything. I am so excited. No more PTSD environmental triggers to worry about!

Way to go!! What is the new job?

• Members

That's great news, I'm proud for you. :)

• Members

Thanks, y'all! I'll be working as an EMT for another ambulance service far, far away. They are very highly spoken of, and everyone with whom I currently work is green with envy. I am very happy about the change and step-up in companies. The new city is also incredibly cleaner and less racist than the one nearby where I grew up. Plus, it has these random palm trees that kind of just make me smile.

• Members
Thanks, y'all! I'll be working as an EMT for another ambulance service far, far away. They are very highly spoken of, and everyone with whom I currently work is green with envy. I am very happy about the change and step-up in companies. The new city is also incredibly cleaner and less racist than the one nearby where I grew up. Plus, it has these random palm trees that kind of just make me smile.

CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you.

• Review Team
awwwwwww how old is she??

She is 10 and it seems it was a false alarm. Whew. Dodged a bullet for now, but it could still happen any day - she has the signs.

• Members

A scoped 7.62 milsurp rifle w/10000R.