Official Community Forums Home

Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

• Review Team

I decided since we had to spend a night on the road, on the way to get the kids, that I wanted a room with a hot tub. VERY good move! Gave us a chance to have some special time before having to behave for a week. :P

And I was able to prove I AM NOT a bubble-killer! ;) Love ya, babe!

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I decided since we had to spend a night on the road, on the way to get the kids, that I wanted a room with a hot tub. VERY good move! Gave us a chance to have some special time before having to behave for a week. :P

And I was able to prove I AM NOT a bubble-killer! ;) Love ya, babe!

Nice glad you enjoyed it. I will be having mine next week when I am relaxing and waiting for my SO to get there. I am counting down to our time with no phones, tv or net. Just plain old fun and no one to interupt....lol. At the rate we are teasing each other we not make it that long....hehee

• Members
Nice glad you enjoyed it. I will be having mine next week when I am relaxing and waiting for my SO to get there. I am counting down to our time with no phones, tv or net. Just plain old fun and no one to interupt....lol. At the rate we are teasing each other we not make it that long....hehee

Hope you have lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of fun time!

• Members
Hope you have lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of fun time!

Thanks we plan to. We normally try to go this every couple of months but we both have had a lot going on. Thankfully things are calming down.

• Members

Alzheimer's is scary..... went to a facility with Mom today to look at them for my grandmother..... getting close to that time....

• Members
Alzheimer's is scary..... went to a facility with Mom today to look at them for my grandmother..... getting close to that time....

Aww I'm sorry hun, that's tough!

A period every 2 weeks is ridiculous. When I go in for everything else I'm going back on the shot damn it!

• Members
Aww I'm sorry hun, that's tough!

It happens to the best of us!

Just found out another friend is joining the military. So far: 6 army. 2 airforce. 3 navy. And soon to be 1 Marine. They all better stay safe or I'm gonna kill them! <3

• Review Team

Holy cow! Who would have thought I would be enjoying this?!?!

What has happened to me???? :huh:

• Members
i'm considering entering in some essay contests to get money for school....i don't know how good my chances are but i guess its worth a shot :o

Hi Eminatic,

I think this is a great idea for you, personally. Just from what I've read on TT, you are very open with your thoughts and opinions (and that's a good thing in my book). This would work to your advantage when doing an essay. It is very well worth a shot, so strutt your stuff and do your thang! How rewarding would that be to make some $$$ for school, both personally and academically?!

As for random thoughts for me:

I wonder what the next 5 years of life will hold.

• Members

Feeling in a blah kind of mood. I wish I could be laying in the arms of my SO as I always feel safe and loved there. I will be there soon enough.

• Review Team
Feeling in a blah kind of mood. I wish I could be laying in the arms of my SO as I always feel safe and loved there. I will be there soon enough.

You are loved, dear.

• Members
You are loved, dear.

I know I am. Just kind of a mood I am in. Thank you.

• Members

When will I feel better... Ugh.

• Members

Waking up with an alarm, jumping into the routine of going to work, and being told by the temp agency that you don't really have work today - SUCKS.

• Members

Woke up to the sound of thunderstorms and decided to go back to sleep. I love sleeping during a heavy rain or storm.

• Members

I love when teachers randomly see me in the cafe at school and ask me if I need an extension on my paper..... ^.^

• Review Team
When will I feel better... Ugh.

Soon, I hope.

• Members

I am so looking forward to tomorrow. It has been too long and we both need this time together a great deal. Praying that nothing gets in our way as lately we have had a lot going on.