Official Community Forums Home

Name A Fetish!

Tyger

It doesn't even hafta be one of yours. Just name a fetish, if you know the technical term and describe what it entails.......

• Like 1

• Members
It doesn't even hafta be one of yours. Just name a fetish, if you know the technical term and describe what it entails.......

haha I can't quite give a definite name to pin it down with but a description is easy! Girl on guy anal penetration using a strap-on dildo... if you have a name for that particular preference with anal sex let me know! :P

• Like 1

• Members

Interesting Admiral!! I keep telling my hubby he better watch out, lol that I'm going to bend him over the bed one night. LOL NO words, just "HUH UH!!!!!" LOL

Hmmm....a fetish; let's see. Latex is a festish, bondage and leather as well. If I had to pick one of my own fetishes I think it would be a "squirt" fetish. I love having a woman cum all over me, and I love cuming on my man too. You could probably call it a "cum" fetish if you want to, since I love for my hubby to cum on me also! (Hehehehee) B)

<<<<<Blushes>>>>>>>>

• Members

lmao be like, "you will BEND overaa"

I have heard that one given different names, cum shower, etc. stuff like that, I think it would be fun, I like the idea of giving it to someone, and have, but never been on the recieving end for it :(

• Members

Not sure if you would call it a fetish or not. I know most people are not into it. My SO and I have gotten into it a lot and incorporate it from time to time. This is water sports. This can be anything ranging from him peeing on my tits, stomach, pussy or clit. Even time to time sucking him while he is peeing. The same for the reverse he enjoys me standing over him peeing down his chest and onto his dick or me sitting on the side of the tub and he sitting in front of me licking me while I am peeing.

It is not for all. Hell at first I didn't think I would enjoy it.

• Review Team

I have to say that I have an oral fetish.

I love, and I do mean LOVE, to use my mouth in a variety of ways when being intimate, not just the "traditional" ways. I love to taste, kiss, suck ... I enjoy the feeling of having things in my mouth, swirling my tongue over and around ... I guess it is because not only do I get the sensation of feeling but also tasting, kind of multi-tasking sensations. :rolleyes: Yeah, this includes a penis, but also fingers, nipples, other body parts ...

At the same time though, I can't handle the thought of having something un-clean in my mouth, but a freshly showered man is a feast for my mouth! :P When we are having fun and I ask SO to go take a shower ... well, fun is about to get ramped up!

• Members

OK, I know how the question was meant, but I have to correct something.....a 'fetish' is really not what people think it is....

Fetish is: a sexual attraction to objects not conventionally viewed as being sexual in nature

and it only becomes a true 'fetish' when this object is necessary for sexual arousal. i.e. nylon fetish: you NEED to have, feel, see, wear nylons to get sexually aroused. Also, this 'object' is NOT a body part.

which is different from:

Paraphilia: an unusual sexual attraction or behaviors

this is more of what people think is a 'fetish' - because this would be wanting or needing to do certain actions or display certain behaviors. i.e. having to be called dirty names to orgasm or become aroused.

So, I am sorry to play the 'Sex Educator' role...but......that IS my purpose here!

So, to answer the question, I do not have a fetish for anything, as I do not 'need' anything to get aroused. I do, however, probably have paraphilia - as it extends to my love of BDSM...

• Members

Well clarification helps! :P So it is no problem.

Thanks Mikayla. I should've been more clear. I have a book that has erotic pics of women, and it's called 101 Fetishes. From Latex, to Smoking, to balloons, to Secretaries. It can be a thing that's visual, something worn, or just something you touch.

I just want to know the array of "Fetishes" that y'all have seen, heard of, or experiences. It doesn't have to be something YOU, YOURSELF prefer. It could be something your friends have talked about, or something an old lover loved to see.

For example, one of my exes friends LOVED pearls. The longer the strand, the more turned on he got, he didn't care if they were real, or fake, and this was back in the early 90's, when fake pearls were in. I forgot one day, and had a long strand that I could wrap around 3x. I was wearing them at work, when he came in. He'd been known for trying to seduce friend's GF, and he tried his best to sweet talk me, while trying to touch my "pearls". LOL I told him to shove off.

Anyway, I hope that makes it more clear as to what I meant with my original question.

• Members
Not sure if you would call it a fetish or not. I know most people are not into it. My SO and I have gotten into it a lot and incorporate it from time to time. This is water sports. This can be anything ranging from him peeing on my tits, stomach, pussy or clit. Even time to time sucking him while he is peeing. The same for the reverse he enjoys me standing over him peeing down his chest and onto his dick or me sitting on the side of the tub and he sitting in front of me licking me while I am peeing.

I second this as my fav with cream pies next or snow balling

• Members

I do love a good spanking. The harder the better, i can take it.

My favorite is when my husband ties my hands behind my back, orders me to my knees and teases me by making me watch him stroke himself and not letting me give him oral. Damn...i have to wait 30 more minutes till he gets home.

• Members
cold, wet noodles and a taxadermed alligator (together)

I tried that but the wife not into my taxidermed critters, I lucky she enjoyed the things that she has

Glenn

• Review Team

In my explorations, I have found there are a lot of fetishes out there and some are really .... strange. Take electrotorture, for instance. I just don't see how having electrical currents running through your privates can be a turn-on, but to each his (or her) own I guess.

There also seems to be a lot of guys (OK, I guess "a lot" is relative, but seems like a lot to me) who get off being in women's under clothes.

It is amazing the things you can learn on the World Wide Web! :huh:

• Members

Hi Shortstuff02, you're not alone with this, as this is something my hubby and I have tried and liked very much! It's usually on our WILDER night ;) You know, not the Mon-Fri sex, but the 3am on Saturday night SEX! LOL There is just something about..well...not to be graphic, squirting, a man ejaculating, and peeing that is so incredibly naughty. I think it's the taboo aspect of it, that it's rather inconsistent to the cultural norms surrounding sex. At least this is my theory.

You should try sitting on the toilet and let him direct his "stream" right onto your clit...it's VERY stimulating..kind of like the feeling you get when you're sitting a LITTLE TOO CLOSE to a HotTub jet...OOOOOOOOHHHH hehehehe

Indeed not for everyone, but a helluva way to spice it up if you're open-minded and 100% trusting of your sexual partner :)

Great post! :)

• Members

Smiles4me. With the interest I thought it was time to maybe bring up an old thread.

Water sports

I love thick hair (on the head people)! On men & women. I also love long, painted nails....

• Members
In my explorations, I have found there are a lot of fetishes out there and some are really .... strange. Take electrotorture, for instance. I just don't see how having electrical currents running through your privates can be a turn-on, but to each his (or her) own I guess.

There also seems to be a lot of guys (OK, I guess "a lot" is relative, but seems like a lot to me) who get off being in women's under clothes.

It is amazing the things you can learn on the World Wide Web! :huh:

I experinced that once while getting head, I didnt like it at all and it didn't help me keep it up either. It wasn't like a finger being up my ass

Glenn

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
You should try sitting on the toilet and let him direct his "stream" right onto your clit...it's VERY stimulating..kind of like the feeling you get when you're sitting a LITTLE TOO CLOSE to a HotTub jet...OOOOOOOOHHHH hehehehe

Indeed not for everyone, but a helluva way to spice it up if you're open-minded and 100% trusting of your sexual partner :)

Great post! :)

Now this one is on my waiting to do SOON list! A direct hit like that can produce an almost instant "reaction"! ;)

• Members
Now this one is on my waiting to do SOON list! A direct hit like that can produce an almost instant "reaction"! ;)

Totally agree it does. It is something that we enjoy to do. He jokes about how it can save time and we can still be together. He is so bad.

• Members
Totally agree it does. It is something that we enjoy to do. He jokes about how it can save time and we can still be together. He is so bad.

I moving to a house this week with a shower in the master bedroom just perfect for this activity, my wife said well I know what we will be doing in here. Yup!!!!

Glenn