Official Community Forums Home

Accidental Arousals

• Members

So have you ever been aroused on accident? In a REALLY bad place?

I was getting trained on some hand work an I was using a grinder. My boss told me the best way to do a falt polish is to lean into it. The word Vibrations doesn't come close to it. I now have to lean my hip against it instead of my belly/pelvis region.

Opps... ;)

• Like 1

• Review Team

Sounds like I need a different line of work. <_<

• Members

Nice I think I need to take a vacation up to you...hehee. I have never had that happen but I dont' mind it one bit.

• Members

School. We were talking about the ends of the shaft of the bone.... my teacher wouldn't stop saying shaft, rigid, and bone (he says it almost like boner)..... the night before, I had a HOT cam session with my SO. I couldn't think straight to begin with!

My so told me that I popped across his mind at work and he got an instand hardon..... luckly, he wears an apron at the store he works at..... o.o'

• Members
I asked this question a while ago, and got some great responses!

Ever Gotten Off Accidently?

Sorry!! I didn't mean to rip off an old thread, the non-sexual turn-ons thread and the grinder at work (whoa, the term grinding whena pplied to dance has a WHOLE NEW MEANING!) made me think of it!

No worries. It's fun to revisit old topics. I was going thru some of the forums the other day, and plan on "bumping up some old topics from a few years ago!

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I was getting trained on some hand work an I was using a grinder. My boss told me the best way to do a falt polish is to lean into it. The word Vibrations doesn't come close to it. I now have to lean my hip against it instead of my belly/pelvis region.

Opps... ;)

Is your company hiring, SuzyP? I am willing to relocate! :P

• Members

A while back I was at the supermarket, and I was wearing these work pants that just kept rubbing up against my penis just the right way. It caused a pretty bad arousal, but luckily it was winter time and I had my trusty coat to hide the evidence.

"Hard on isle 5!"...

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Back in high school days, I would often get a boner 5 or 10 minutes before class ended. No reason, it just happened. And of course it would stick down my pant leg, so standing up when the bell rang was difficult. I'd have to hold my books in front of me walking to the next class and hope nobody noticed.

• 11 months later...
  • Members

Opps... ;)

OH YES I HAD!

I was in high school and at that age guys get erections all the time, for no reason at all.

I had those annoying underwear that let my penis slide out on the side by the leg and I get up

to go to the front, not noticing i grew a few inches, but most of the class noticed, and the teacher.

She was red, all were laughing, me placing it to be less visible. It was actually pointing straight

to the front, you'd have to be blind not to notice.