Official Community Forums Home

Shortest Amount Of Time To Reach Orgasim?

garry

• Members

The wife and I were fooling around this morning and I brought her to orgasm after a couple of minutes of manually stimulating her clit with my fingers. I asked her what do you want to do next and she said bring out the purple rabbit. Happily, I pulled it out of the drawer and lubed it up for her. To my amazement after inserting the bad boy, she came again in 30 secconds :D:D !

My question to the ladies here is what is your record for the shortest amount of time to reach the big O?

• Like 1

Guest eminatic

normally anywhere from about 30 seconds to a minute but my orgasms were never really that enjoyable so im usually left feeling unimpressed and slightly dirty. :huh:

• Review Team

Always at least a few minutes depending on how "worked up" I am. Shortest ... probably three or four minutes I would guess. I don't watch the clock! :rolleyes:

Maybe SO does and will have a different answer for me.

And I say we turn it back on the guys - if rock hard, what's the shortest time it can take for you to cum? Now, your teens or your first time or whatever doesn't count! This is for those who get sex at least somewhat regularly and have been for more than a week. :)

• Members

Shouldn't it be about the intensity rather than how quick? Getting there is part of the fun...staying there for as looong as possible is even better. If I just masturbate...2-3 minutes. But it's the afterwards that leaves me some what hollow. For sure it takes the edge off but nothing beats having another person (whatever gender tickles your fancy) & pleasuring both sides.

• Members
Shouldn't it be about the intensity rather than how quick? Getting there is part of the fun...staying there for as looong as possible is even better. If I just masturbate...2-3 minutes. But it's the afterwards that leaves me some what hollow. For sure it takes the edge off but nothing beats having another person (whatever gender tickles your fancy) & pleasuring both sides.

I agree with this poster....while I can reach orgasm in, about 15-20 seconds (depending on the stim), I much prefer to make it a loooong journey, enjoying all the work up and sensations. In that regard, the first orgasm (cause I am multi-orgasmic) is always worth the 'effort'

• Members
Always at least a few minutes depending on how "worked up" I am. Shortest ... probably three or four minutes I would guess. I don't watch the clock! :rolleyes:

Maybe SO does and will have a different answer for me.

And I say we turn it back on the guys - if rock hard, what's the shortest time it can take for you to cum? Now, your teens or your first time or whatever doesn't count! This is for those who get sex at least somewhat regularly and have been for more than a week. :)

It depends---alone, maybe 5 minutes ;) , with a partner, I seem to last a lot longer :D . Weird, huh?

• Members

Jeepers! Are you guys gerbils? Must have genitals built by Ferrari! My sneezes last longer than that. Does it hurt to cum that quickly?

• Members
Jeepers! Are you guys gerbils? Must have genitals built by Ferrari! My sneezes last longer than that. Does it hurt to cum that quickly?

The question was what was the shortest time you took to reach orgasm, not the best one.....And no it didn't hurt, not even that great, just a release so to speak. B)

• Members

Stop it. You are telling me you are going from "Hmmm shall I have minestrone or tomato soup for dinner" to "Help, I'm going to cum" in 30 secs. Rubbish.

Guest eminatic

lol! i think the LONGEST its ever taken me was like 3 minutes...maybe 5 max. whenever i try to "make it last" i get bored and then the feeling completely fades altogether =/

• Members
Stop it. You are telling me you are going from "Hmmm shall I have minestrone or tomato soup for dinner" to "Help, I'm going to cum" in 30 secs. Rubbish.

HEY! it's true! Most women who are multi orgasmic can orgasm really quickly once aroused of course!! For me I think I could say about a minute, maybe 2 for the shortest time...

• Members

Why on earth would you want to rush it like that? It's the build up of erotic sensuality, both mental and physical that makes that ultimate release so good....the higher you ratchet it up the greater the pleasure!

• Members

To me it depends on my mood. Sometimes I just want that quick release. Other times maybe get the quick release but then relax and work myself back up to another. My SO can attest that when we have shared it via phone I normally have about 5-6 orgasms in a session. The build up is also very nice.

• Members
Why on earth would you want to rush it like that? . . .

"Darn, just woke up, never get enough sleep, it's getting late and I gotta start getting ready for work, but I gotta do this or, perve that I am, I'll be undressing that chick in the office with my eyes all day and thinking about sex and won't get any work done, but I gotta hurry 'cuz the kids will be awake soon and then I won't be able to . . . Let's see how quick I can do this. . . . "

• Members
"Darn, just woke up, never get enough sleep, it's getting late and I gotta start getting ready for work, but I gotta do this or, perve that I am, I'll be undressing that chick in the office with my eyes all day and thinking about sex and won't get any work done, but I gotta hurry 'cuz the kids will be awake soon and then I won't be able to . . . Let's see how quick I can do this. . . . "

lol! ok, ok....I gotcha! :P

• Members

It's not rubbish Dadt. A women can reach orgasm very quickly if highly aroused prior to touch.

• Members

There was a time when I was maybe 30-ish, hadn't orged in a few days, was horny from warm weather and bike riding and working out half naked and dirty thoughts and such, and I felt almost like I could come just with thought and kegel contractions. Couldn't quite do it, but within seconds of touching Mr. Happy he went off.

• Members
Why on earth would you want to rush it like that? It's the build up of erotic sensuality, both mental and physical that makes that ultimate release so good....the higher you ratchet it up the greater the pleasure!

Well once you get the first one out of the way... on to the next one, two.... ten, twenty... ;)

• Members
Not with my old man! That only happens with self-serve. :(

What if he "served you" with a toy? That works for me!