Official Community Forums Home

Foreplay

Sunshine Sam218

• Members

I always wondered about this and it left me with confusion. When you're getting fingered and it feels like you have to pee, does that mean you're getting close to a orgasm? It's been a long time for me since I've done anything sexual and this happened to me. Can someone help me out here and explain cause I always feel like I have to pee when it starts feeling good.

• Members
Oh okay thank you! :) Nobody has ever found it before so it's all new to me. Thank you for letting me know! ;)

:) Just try to relax yourself and go with it... it's worth it!!!

• Members
I always wondered about this and it left me with confusion. When you're getting fingered and it feels like you have to pee, does that mean you're getting close to a orgasm? It's been a long time for me since I've done anything sexual and this happened to me. Can someone help me out here and explain cause I always feel like I have to pee when it starts feeling good.

Maybe not super close to orgasm, but perhaps on the right path. Do you know where your G-Spot is? Try inserting your index finger like a hook with the finger tip pointing up towards the "ceiling." Can you find a patch that has a slightly rough texture? If you rub that a bit how does it feel? Nice but a feeling of having to pee? Congratulations. Make sure you show Mr. Right when you meet him.

Warning: these orgasms can be intense and rather sudden. So if you are a strong, physical girl, do give your partner the "heads up" that he may want to be on the look out for sudden, vigorous arm & leg movements. Best to avoid accidental concussions, at least on the 1st date.

• Members

I plan on finding it on my own cause I never tried looking for it. Many people has there theories where the g-spot doesn't exist but I don't believe that cause I got fingered before and I felt like I had to pee and I wasn't sure what it was and made him stop cause I thought I had to go to the bathroom, lol!

• Members
I plan on finding it on my own cause I never tried looking for it. Many people has there theories where the g-spot doesn't exist but I don't believe that cause I got fingered before and I felt like I had to pee and I wasn't sure what it was and made him stop cause I thought I had to go to the bathroom, lol!

Ok, I've heard the "put your finger in there like a hook and point it toward the ceiling" thing lots of times, and I've tried and tried to find it myself. To no avail. I can't find the rough spot. Is it possible I don't have one? That would be a bummer.

• Members

I've never been able to find it on my own, but boy oh boy did my SO find it this summer!

I still can't get it on my own.... that'll be something special for him then! =D

• Members
Ok, I've heard the "put your finger in there like a hook and point it toward the ceiling" thing lots of times, and I've tried and tried to find it myself. To no avail. I can't find the rough spot. Is it possible I don't have one? That would be a bummer.

You have one. Try having him lick you until you feel like you are half way towards a "clitoral orgasm." You will be nice & lubricated. Then have him insert his index, hooking the tip of his finger towards the ceiling. Then he should brush the finger tip gently back and forth. His should be a patch that has a slightly spongy, rough texture. You should feel like little devils are dancing in your pussy. Worth further research don't you think?

• Members
. . . I felt like I had to pee and I wasn't sure what it was and made him stop cause I thought I had to go to the bathroom, lol!

So if you stop and go off to the bathroom, does anything come out? And if so, does it at all seem like it isn't pee?

From what I recall reading, it is a bit of a mystery where all the fluid comes from when a woman has a G-spot orgasm, and there can be a lot of it. Just wondered if it could be backing up the urethra into the bladder, then come out during orgasm. Thus if you stop sex and try to pee, is there anything in the bladder to come out?

• Members

Yeah I actually did have to go to the bathroom. Next time I plan on going to the bathroom before hand so next time when I do feel it, I won't have to stop the foreplay.