Official Community Forums Home

Nipple Clamps?

• Members

first to spend a little more and get a good pair.with that in mind make sure you get the adjustable kind.that way you will first be able to put them on lightly . as you get more comfortable with the pressure you can adjust them a little at a time.comstantly putting more pressure and pain while increasing and pushing your limits.

hope this helps.

• Members

These aren't actual clamps, they are considered body jewelry. One can adjust the pressure and I might consider them a fist step before clamps, but they can be made pretty tight. I wrote a review on them, you can find both at the below link.

nipple-rings-non-piercing

• Members

When using the nipple clams, is the sensation about pain, or about excitement? I love my nipple rings, but I'm begining to get more curious about this.....

• 1 month later...
  • Members
When using the nipple clams, is the sensation about pain, or about excitement? I love my nipple rings, but I'm begining to get more curious about this.....

It seems to me that the entire purpose of 'Too Timid' and this board is to allow full expression of a person's individuality in sexual terms. For a start, the idea that Nipple Clamps denote a 'submissive' is wrong. You can use them at the request or command of another, but the person who posted the declaration that they constitute 'body jewelry' is absolutely correct. They can BE whatever you want them to be and DO whatever you want them to do.

I love nipple clamps myself but was put off by the idea that they were for 'slaves'... I realise now they are for ME, and as I am not some one who responds well to pain (having experienced far too much of it in my life), I prefer the adjustable type and the sort that are aesthetically pleasing to the eye. In fact, I'd love to see some one create a gold or sterling silver pair of adjustable nipple clamps.

There are a couple of considerations here. You say you have nipple rings, so you obviously were willing to go through the piercing ritual and pain. If you like the sensation of having some one pull on your nipple rings, then you probably should find a pair of nipple clamps with a fairly hefty chain so that the pull of the chain will cause arousal even if the clamps are not tightly attached.

Alligator clamps have teeth and will be painful. As some one who has been a 'Mistress' to many slaves, I do know there are those who love them but if you want excitement and arousal as opposed to a biting sensation, go with adjustable.

Final comment: One difference between clamps and your nipple rings might be that, when you move, the chain attached to the clamps will cause a very pleasant sensation based on your movements. The rings probably require touch to stimulate although clothing rubbing against them probably does something good...

• Members
It seems to me that the entire purpose of 'Too Timid' and this board is to allow full expression of a person's individuality in sexual terms. For a start, the idea that Nipple Clamps denote a 'submissive' is wrong. You can use them at the request or command of another, but the person who posted the declaration that they constitute 'body jewelry' is absolutely correct. They can BE whatever you want them to be and DO whatever you want them to do.

I love nipple clamps myself but was put off by the idea that they were for 'slaves'... I realise now they are for ME, and as I am not some one who responds well to pain (having experienced far too much of it in my life), I prefer the adjustable type and the sort that are aesthetically pleasing to the eye. In fact, I'd love to see some one create a gold or sterling silver pair of adjustable nipple clamps.

There are a couple of considerations here. You say you have nipple rings, so you obviously were willing to go through the piercing ritual and pain. If you like the sensation of having some one pull on your nipple rings, then you probably should find a pair of nipple clamps with a fairly hefty chain so that the pull of the chain will cause arousal even if the clamps are not tightly attached.

Alligator clamps have teeth and will be painful. As some one who has been a 'Mistress' to many slaves, I do know there are those who love them but if you want excitement and arousal as opposed to a biting sensation, go with adjustable.

Final comment: One difference between clamps and your nipple rings might be that, when you move, the chain attached to the clamps will cause a very pleasant sensation based on your movements. The rings probably require touch to stimulate although clothing rubbing against them probably does something good...

Well, I didn't answer your question in the end... Short answer: BOTH. Nipple clamps can cause instant arousal, gradual arousal, slight pain or excruciating pain... and everything in between.

• Review Team

I agree with the other poster and would say "both" as an answer. We got my first pair of actual nipple clamps a few weeks ago and they are pretty "hardcore" as Mikayla described in a post about them, but it really all depends on how and how long they are used. For me, for a while, it is certainly about excitement, after a while they do start to hurt. I do like a certain level of pain, at times, so this works, too, but if you don't want the pain, go for adjustable ones.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

I don't know how I missed this response, and thank both of you for your input. For the record, I don't have my nipples pierced :). I have the non-piercing nipple rings that have a little ball for weight to make them move, but I've seen clamps with pretty chains attached. I'm not into the pain, only the pleasure, so if I decide to go to the next level I'll be sure not to get ones with alligator teeth. Thank you again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
first to spend a little more and get a good pair.with that in mind make sure you get the adjustable kind.that way you will first be able to put them on lightly . as you get more comfortable with the pressure you can adjust them a little at a time.comstantly putting more pressure and pain while increasing and pushing your limits.

hope this helps.

I agree. I got those as a newbie and they were a great choice.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Having long sensitive nipples, I enjoy them being 'tweeked' and pulled when I'm nearing orgasm.

There were times when the rodeo had too many events going on all at one time ;) so I bought these adjustable tipped nipple clamps to make for one handed gentle pulling. Wow! They're great, really love them. The chain is heavier than I would have thought, so getting them swinging with their own rhythm is exciting. Either me or my lover giving the chain a wee tug as I get close to cumming sends me to the moon!

NippleClampswChain.jpg

• Members

As far as whether it's about pain or the excitement of having them on...that is up to the individual Ladylove.Dep[ends what your mind set is.Also depends on what helps get you off.Some people get off on a certain amount of pain.Others it's the mind set of something kinky.

• Members

As far as whether it's about pain or the excitement of having them on...that is up to the individual Ladylove.Dep[ends what your mind set is.Also depends on what helps get you off.Some people get off on a certain amount of pain.Others it's the mind set of something kinky.

Thanks shdowulf. I understand it also depends on how tight I make them.... personally very into pleasure. I've never really done any pain play, sure a bite here, a pull there things like that, but no pain.

• 11 years later...
  • Members
9 hours ago, Natasha said:

I want to ask all all the people over here, if they know... How do you feel when your partner pinches and suck on your nipples hard and it hurts? How do you react? Do you enjoy the painful sensation?

If my wife starts pinching my nipples hard, there is no way for me to hold back ~ I’m cumming. She has never hit they level of “hurt” 

• Members

I love having my wife suck on my nipples. Not only suck but bite and bite harder. When she starts bite I pull on the back for her head and push her on my nipples a lot harder and tell her to bite it more. Then I move her head down to my cock and tell her to start biting it as well

• Like 1

• Members

Do you have pictures of her sucking her own tits. I think that's hot when women do that

• 2 months later...
  • Members
50 minutes ago, gillranjeett said:

Having long sensitive nipples, I enjoy them being 'tweeked' and pulled when I'm nearing orgasm.

Welcome! It's nice hearing how you like your nipples tweaked and pulled and how sensitive they are. Having long sensitive nipples I bet they look fantastic under a t-shirt when your braless