Official Community Forums Home

This Is A Poll

12GAUGE

• Members

So I want to start a poll on this new "safe cigarette" that goes out by itself.

Here are my "POLL" questions:

1) Would you like to see your cigs be made the way they were made just 6 months ago and BEFORE this flame retardant additive was added?

2) Do you like that your cigs are now "safer"? (in that there is less chance to burn your house down while you are asleep/passed out inside?)

3) Would you like to see a) Big Gov't MIND IT'S OWN FUCKIN' BUSINESS???

B) crybaby democrats mind their own fuckin' business???

c) NON SMOKER CRYBABIES of any political affiliation MIND THEIR OWN FUCKIN' BUSINESS???

I know I'll take ALOT of heat on this. And on that note I would really like to hear Howard 45-70s take on this. I know he was banned from this site some time ago but even so....I liked Howard 45-70. I wish he lived in my neighborhood.

Edited by 12GAUGE

• Members

c) NON SMOKER CRYBABIES of any political affiliation MIND THEIR OWN FUCKIN' BUSINESS???

Seems like you're the one doing all the crying here. I don't care one way or the other.

• Members
So I want to start a poll on this new "safe cigarette" that goes out by itself.

Here are my "POLL" questions:

1) Would you like to see your cigs be made the way they were made just 6 months ago and BEFORE this flame retardant additive was added?

2) Do you like that your cigs are now "safer"? (in that there is less chance to burn your house down while you are asleep/passed out inside?)

I know I'll take ALOT of heat on this. And on that note I would really like to hear Howard 45-70s take on this. I know he was banned from this site some time ago but even so....I liked Howard 45-70. I wish he lived in my neighborhood.

1. Yup, though I'd reconsider if they came up with an additive that gets me f'd up.

2. Nope. Cigs & safety don't mix.

3a. Sure, and small governments, groups, and individuals too.

3b. see 3a.

3c. see 3b.

No heat from me. I try to mind my own fuckin' business. But polls are cool. Speaking of f'd up - Howard's in TT Timeout. Howard & safety don't mix either.

**hack-hack** smooooooooth!

• Like 1

I'm a non-smoker, but not a "crybaby", and I will say that I think adding ANYTHING else to cigarettes is asking for trouble. Hell, 50 yrs ago, nobody knew the dangers of smoking. Now, with all the additives they put in it to keep you addicted, added more seems like the tobacco companies are just trying to kill of their customers even faster!

I can see the good & the bad for this. Yes, it's a "safer" cigarrette, which makes the smoker and the smoker's family safer in cases of where fires are more possible. That I can see, as a mother. My husband smokes, and I HATE it. I do NOT allow smoking in the house (I have asthma and am allergic to cigarrette smoke too) at ALL!! Smoking killed my father, so you really won't get the "smokers have rights too" speech from me. And I won't apologize for MY beliefs either.

But, I DO think that it should be a CHOICE to purchase these sorts of cigarrettes. Smokers need to be more conscious of their actions. Most smokers I've come in contact with/know are very considerate, smoke outside their own homes (for their kid's sake), and are very careful with how/where/when they smoke. Some are NOT so considerate.

Yes, I do think that these cigarrettes should be a CHOICE to purchase, not made a law that all cigarrettes should have that retardant stuff in them. Or maybe have it so that people that are in institutions (like mental wards, nursing homes, and the like), that are allowed to smoke, on the government's dime a lot of the time, have those buildings make it mandatory that they have those sorts of cigarrettes in house, to make it safer for the other tentants. I don't know....just a thought.

What else are they gonna put in them to make them even MORE dangerous? To me, it seems like smoking a stick of dynamite will be safer in the future!

• Like 1

• Members
As a firefighter I am for it. Alot of fires are started with cigs, en or unententionally.

Would rather that the US went to flame proof bed matress and furniture like other countries.

Now this is the smarter idea! Good answer archer!

• Like 1

• Members

I don't really care whether or not somebody chooses to smoke, but smoking IS bad for you and DOES contribute to a lot of health issues, so honestly, anything they do to make smoking more unattractive to the general public is a good thing, IMO. Besides, if you really don't like it you can just roll your own. Problem solved.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
As a firefighter I am for it. Alot of fires are started with cigs, en or unententionally.

Would rather that the US went to flame proof bed matress and furniture like other countries.

Well Archer the dumasses in dickcity (dc) wouldn't be smart enuf to come up with legislation such as what you are proposing so you've got the ball son better run with it!!

• 6 years later...
  • Members

Well well I got better results than I ever fingered on!!!

Glad to hear I ain't the only one here who has bona fide REDNECK material bubblin' just under the surface.

HUA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

C,mon people I'm tryin' to get a rise outta yall.......I mean.....I mean...............I mean yall have dynamite kinky sex this morning and round 14 this afternoon OR WHAT?!?!?!?!?:danceban: