Official Community Forums Home

Will It Make You Hot If.........

ladylove

• Members

Without a doubt.

Would it make you hot if I kissed you all over with the occasional gentle nips with my teeth?

You know it would

would it make you hot if I let my hands wonder your body only to find the places that make you squirm?

• Members

Hmmm...I like to squirm.

Would it make you hot if during sex I held your hands down to your side and used them as leverage to get deeper?

• Like 1

• Members

Hmmm...I like to squirm.

Would it make you hot if during sex I held your hands down to your side and used them as leverage to get deeper?

Yes Very much so

Would it make you hot if I watched you have your way with me?

• Members

Yes...

Would it Make YOU Hot If I preferred to Watch you perform your best on ME... :P

• Members

Yes...

Yes

Will it make you hot if I used ice during 4-play?

• Members

Yes...

YES

It sure would

Would it make you hot if I sat above you, legs straddling you, holding your hands above your head as I kiss from your lips, to your neck, to your ear where I nibble a little. Can you feel my breath and my devious smile? Holding both hands with one hand the other wanders down your sides to your cock as I slide the hand holding your hands down your side I slip my legs between yours as I kiss you all the way down. Holding your legs open with my knees, I slide both hands down the inside of your hips passionately massaging your groin area. can you feel my breath get closer? and closer yet? I give you a lick to taste your pre cum... and smile as I kind of feel like teasing you for a while I kiss back up your belly to your mouth and ask you if you would like more?

• Like 1

• Members

Yes

Will it make you hot if I used ice during 4-play?

Actually YES! I mentioned this very scenario in chat one night, and several women went running out suddenly...Of course I was a little more descriptive of my own technique...

• Members

YES

It sure would

Would it make you hot if I sat above you, legs straddling you, holding your hands above your head as I kiss from your lips, to your neck, to your ear where I nibble a little. Can you feel my breath and my devious smile? Holding both hands with one hand the other wanders down your sides to your cock as I slide the hand holding your hands down your side I slip my legs between yours as I kiss you all the way down. Holding your legs open with my knees, I slide both hands down the inside of your hips passionately massaging your groin area. can you feel my breath get closer? and closer yet? I give you a lick to taste your pre cum... and smile as I kind of feel like teasing you for a while I kiss back up your belly to your mouth and ask you if you would like more?

Tell me, as stated above, is this your best...Or are you still teasing me in a very sexual mannerism...

But Yes!

• Like 1

• Members

Tell me, as stated above, is this your best...Or are you still teasing me in a very sexual mannerism...

But Yes!

lol well good to know

I am glad it would make you hot

Would it make you hot if I tied you up to your fancy business chair and twirl you around till you get dizzy and walk away as you sit there tied up and you cant even answer the phone .... Business will have to wait today mr sexy pants.

I am guessing that would not turn you on but it sure made me smile :)

• Members

lol well good to know

Would it make you hot if I tied you up to your fancy business chair and twirl you around till you get dizzy and walk away as you sit there tied up and you cant even answer the phone .... Business will have to wait today mr sexy pants.

Hell No that does not Turn Me On, but it did make me laugh also... :lol:

• Like 1

• Members

lol well good to know

Actually...that could make me hot considering some of the women who work in my office...hmmm

Would it make you hot if I entertained you with several of the hundred or so of the toys we own without ever actually allowing you to touch or be touched with anything but the toys?

• Like 1

• Members

Actually...that could make me hot considering some of the women who work in my office...hmmm

Would it make you hot if I entertained you with several of the hundred or so of the toys we own without ever actually allowing you to touch or be touched with anything but the toys?

HMMMMMM? Yes that would make me hot

would it make you if I left you a treasure map that would leave you a special treat at every single site you make it too? a naked picture here, a pair of panties there, a blow job Near.... a back rub far.....sexy bath....a strip tease? and so on and so on? what if I tied your hands up and blind folded you and layed you down and dribbled fancy oils or chocolate on you where I lapped it up with my tongue? would that make you hot?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

HMMMMMM? Yes that would make me hot

would it make you if I left you a treasure map that would leave you a special treat at every single site you make it too? a naked picture here, a pair of panties there, a blow job Near.... a back rub far.....sexy bath....a strip tease? and so on and so on? what if I tied your hands up and blind folded you and layed you down and dribbled fancy oils or chocolate on you where I lapped it up with my tongue? would that make you hot?

If there is anyone out there that can say "No, this would not make me hot," then they need to be checked for a pulse!

• Members

If there is anyone out there that can say "No, this would not make me hot," then they need to be checked for a pulse!

Maybe if I were running a marathon, but it seems like an awful lot of work for a BJ and some great sex...Just saying...LoL...

• Members

Maybe if I were running a marathon, but it seems like an awful lot of work for a BJ and some great sex...Just saying...LoL...

I guess some have to jump through hoops to get a little something... a shame.

Will it make you hot I made you jump through hoops to get a little something?

• Members

I guess some have to jump through hoops to get a little something... a shame.

Will it make you hot I made you jump through hoops to get a little something?

NO! Im not much for jumping...

Will it make you HOT If I Just threw you down and sexually ravished you all morning...

• Like 1

• Members

NO! Im not much for jumping...

Will it make you HOT If I Just threw you down and sexually ravished you all morning...

( could have guessed as much :) )

Yes

Will it make you hot if I playfully tried to resist you?

• Members

( could have guessed as much :) )

So, you believe you have me pegged...Dont bet on it... :)

Yes

Will it make you hot if I playfully tried to resist you?

Playful resistance, yes it can be fun...Like make up Sex, after a spat of sort, can be very arousing...

Will it make YOU Hot, If I were to bring you close to an orgasm, but not just yet, no " O " ...Not yet...Playfully teasing YOU...

• Members

Playful resistance, yes it can be fun...Like make up Sex, after a spat of sort, can be very arousing...

Will it make YOU Hot, If I were to bring you close to an orgasm, but not just yet, no " O " ...Not yet...Playfully teasing YOU...

Yes

Will it make you hot if I took control and did the the above to you?

• Members

Yes

Will it make you hot if I took control and did the the above to you?

Absolutely

• Members

Absolutely

Uhmmm... You're supposed to add your own snip it...So that others can add more...

And No, Ron Paul doesnt make anyone Hot... :P

• Like 1

• Members

Uhmmm... You're supposed to add your own snip it...So that others can add more...

And No, Ron Paul doesnt make anyone Hot... :P

Amen to Ron Paul! lol

Sounds like Ladylove wants to tease you, but not let you cum! You going to be able to handle that, Ready? :)

• Members

Amen to Ron Paul! lol

Sounds like Ladylove wants to tease you, but not let you cum! You going to be able to handle that, Ready? :)

Its a game of tease and/or sexual taunts...Fun, and helps overcome some boredom at times...

• Members

Sure...why not hit the reset button..

Will it make you hot if I caressed every inch of your naked skin with light, almost ticklish touches?