Official Community Forums Home

How's The Weather Where You Are?

Tyger

It's been sunny, but cold here in East Texas. Really cold at night! Though, it's not the cold I grew up with, it's still cold!! (I don't like the cold LOL).

• Members

Looks like we hit our high for the day (30 degrees or so) at midnight and been getting steadily colder since. And windy.

Probably I just got spoiled with some mild winters, but last year and this seem extra cold for this time of year.

At least the days are getting longer, even if the sub-zero temps are yet to come.

• Members

Well hate to say this, but 68, clear, sunny and absolutely gorcious out...... only down side - not cold enough to light a fire.... at least not one in the fireplace :rolleyes:

• Members

Yesterday I had to snowblow 2 feet of snow out of my driveway and road. I also had the pleasure of shoveling 3 foot snowdrifts out of my walk and up my porch. Today there's only a 30% chance of snow and its a balmy 35ish degrees outside right now.

Randy.

• Members

In a word.....COLD...thankfully the snow is all gone.

• Review Team

It is freaking COLD! I was chatting with a certain someone a few thousand miles north of me the other day and we determined it was actually warmer there! I pointed out that we folks in the south put up with 100 degree summers so we don't have to deal with -9 wind chills in the winter! :angry:

• Members
It is freaking COLD! I was chatting with a certain someone a few thousand miles north of me the other day and we determined it was actually warmer there! I pointed out that we folks in the south put up with 100 degree summers so we don't have to deal with -9 wind chills in the winter! :angry:

Oh stop your whining....lol. Just like you sending me the pic and saying look at all this snow. Hell when you get 20+ inches in one storm then talk. Hell I could still see some grass in your yard...lol. :P I told you how to rectify that. Get your southern ass up here....lol

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Today, Beautiful! but I'm stuck inside until the plows come to my street, and the plow guy does my driveway. .....I'm thankful I never lost my power, as so many here had.

• Members
It's COLD down here where's all that Fl SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: Yes, I'm feeling so badly for all the extreme cold all the Floridans are getting :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • Members

It was in the 80's last week. This week in the high 60's low 70's with a breeze. Supposed to rain next week? hello spring.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Rainy. I actually prefer rain to sunshine, so I'm pretty glad about it. It might sound kind of weird, but sunny days make me feel bad.

• Members

I will really be happy when we done with the 90's. We normally get a day here or there but we have had this for a couple of weeks now and will for at least the next 10...ugh. If I wanted this I would live in the south...lol. Then Tuesday and Wednesday we had such flooding rains it was a mess.