Official Community Forums Home

Guys, This Is How I Lost My Anal Virginity

ginshreve

• Members

I admit, I had been curious about anal sex for awhile - reading the forums, thinking about it, and interested in anal play on my partner, who seemed to enjoy it. But I had not committed to getting there myself, and I have to admit that along with the interest was a great deal of apprehension about it: how would it feel, would it hurt, would it interfere with my very healthy bowel functioning - so I was not in a rush to experiment on my own body.

My current partner has proven himself to be a gentle, loving, and patient man who puts my comfort and orgasms ahead of his own. Yes, really. He makes our erotic adventures a whole lot about me, which makes me want to make it, in turn, a whole lot about him.

In the process of our foreplay and sex play, he let me know that he was very interested in anal. On hearing my reservations, he assured me that there was no rush, and that he would never go farther than I wanted and was comfortable with. He had demonstrated his patience many times, so I was able to relax and enjoy the play with no pressure to go farther than I was ready to.

In the process of oral sex, he would just occasionally lick around my anus. The first time this happened, I almost leapt off the bed in shock! I guess he could tell, and asked if it was okay - by that time I had regained my breath and my composure, and could tell him how absolutely wonderful it felt, and could give him permission to go there again when he was ready.

He began incorporating rimming into regular oral sex, and I became very comfortable with it, even looking forward to the sensations it brought. After a time of doing this, he would make sure that the whole area was very juicy, and using his mouth on my clit, inserting fingers into my vagina, would also begin to insert his little finger into my anus - just a little at first, graduallly more and more, until his pinky finger was fully inserted at the same time as he was stimulating my clit and the g-spot. Talk about squirting! This multiple stimulation had me going like nothing else ever had.

As we continued to experiment, he became bolder and bolder with his attentions to my ass - licking, deeper and more purposeful licking and stimulating, kissing, really tender, very sweet, and so incredibly respectful. In talking to him about how absolutely amazing this felt, he could verbalize to me that he felt if he could not love it, lick it, and kiss it, then he had no business wanting to fuck it. As weird as this may sound, that's what flipped the switch for me - his reverence and appreciation for it and refusal to see my ass as anything nasty or dirty (although never fear, he was always careful with cleanliness rules, no double dipping or switching penetration fingers, etc). At that point, I knew it would be fine for him to penetrate with his penis - and that I was ready and wanted it, badly. I also knew that he would stop instantly if it became uncomfortable or if I changed my mind, and that it would be safe for me to try.

To make a long story short - we have had anal sex twice, and as long as he can lick and kiss my ass as sweetly and reverently as he has been, I will do it again and again. I do not see it replacing vaginal sex or even oral sex for me, though. It doesn't feel as good as vaginal to me, but it's not painful, nothing hurts, and I have had no ill effects - and my partner loves it.

So guys, it can happen. Two years ago I would not have even considered it, and would probably have thought that the very idea was disgusting - but how wrong I was, and how happy I am that I met the man who had the patience and respect to allow this to happen. And that is just how you do it.

• Like 3

• Members

I was a lot like you. When it was brought up to me I was like no way no how. Then in time I started researching it some and started taking a little interest but was scared. Through a lot of trust. I had to remember he helped me through so many issues and never did anything that I was not comfortable with. If I said no he was perfectly fine with that.

In time he started with fingers and was constantly checking on me, then we moved up to a slim vibe. Eventually we moved to his penis. This was overtime not all in one time. I did have some trouble when we moved on to his penis and in time he would remind me to relax and would stop to make sure I was alright. My was my mind as my worst enemy as I would worry about it like crazy instead of embracing and enjoying it. In time I had no trouble with it. The nice thing when I did have trouble he would stop. A few times I cried as I felt like I was letting him down. In talking and holding me he reminded me that we only do what we are both comfortable with and that he did not want to hurt me.

Whern it was really working out we would laugh about the past and the trouble I had. We have joke about how my brain needed to be locked in the closet when making love....lol.

I think it is so much better when it is someone that loves you and cares about you. As well as respecting you.

• Like 1

• Review Team

Great story moontide, and SS. I had anal sex once with one other man before my husband, but DH has taken it to new levels. He has found a way to make me crave anal sex. I know it sounds crazy to some, but he makes me feel so ... I don't know, almost special I guess, in the things he does to my body, and anal makes me feel that as much as oral does.

Here is one story of our anal adventures.

I take some meds that make me very sleepy sometimes. It is nearly impossible to wake me up when I have taken them. Awhile back, he found a way to wake me though. I tend to sleep on my side, with my knee bent and over on the bed, so I am not exactly on my tummy, but my ass is in the air. He crawls into bed and starts kissing my ass cheeks, getting closer and closer to my anus. Usually I start to come around at this time. He spreads my butt cheeks, and blows on my hole - this drives me wild when fully awake and certainly gets me closer to awake when still groggy. Then he starts licking, kissing, licking my hole - then some finger play, then more licking ... until just as I am becoming fully awake ... he enters my ass with his penis. OMG!!! It sets me over the edge. I love to roll over on to my stomach at this point and just feel him pounding my ass. I am totally at his mercy and I love it. When I wake up this way, I know it will be a great day! ;)

I never would have thought I would enjoy anal, muchless desire it, but I do. I don't know if it is because of the man I am with, or something that my body would crave with anyone now. Any thoughts on this ladies? For those who enjoy anal, do you think it is the act, or the act with the particular man you are with, that makes it so enjoyable?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

quickie reply here but I just wanted to add that before I met my current partner (of 3 years) I never considered it, as a matter of fact I turned MANY a man down, including my former HUSBAND, father of my children!

But when you meet the right man...well it can happen. I think we've only done it twice but at least I'm not a virgin any longer. I admit I am still a tad scared so I don't bring it up, but if I am good an looped (yes, I'm still in the phase when I have to have had a few pops to loosen up EMOTIONALLY about it!) I won't say no to him next time he asks (and i've told him this so I'm basically waiting for him).

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Great story moontide, and SS. I had anal sex once with one other man before my husband, but DH has taken it to new levels. He has found a way to make me crave anal sex. I know it sounds crazy to some, but he makes me feel so ... I don't know, almost special I guess, in the things he does to my body, and anal makes me feel that as much as oral does.

I take some meds that make me very sleepy sometimes. It is nearly impossible to wake me up when I have taken them. Awhile back, he found a way to wake me though. I tend to sleep on my side, with my knee bent and over on the bed, so I am not exactly on my tummy, but my ass is in the air. He crawls into bed and starts kissing my ass cheeks, getting closer and closer to my anus. Usually I start to come around at this time. He spreads my butt cheeks, and blows on my hole - this drives me wild when fully awake and certainly gets me closer to awake when still groggy. Then he starts licking, kissing, licking my hole - then some finger play, then more licking ... until just as I am becoming fully awake ... he enters my ass with his penis. OMG!!! It sets me over the edge. I love to roll over on to my stomach at this point and just feel him pounding my ass. I am totally at his mercy and I love it. When I wake up this way, I know it will be a great day! ;)

I never would have thought I would enjoy anal, muchless desire it, but I do. I don't know if it is because of the man I am with, or something that my body would crave with anyone now. Any thoughts on this ladies? For those who enjoy anal, do you think it is the act, or the act with the particular man you are with, that makes it so enjoyable?

WOW!! I wouldn't mind getting woken up with that method. Sounds absolutely incredible!!

I was 23 or 24 the first time I was ever "goosed"!! I was at a major airport with 2 pals. We had gone to pick up a friend but his plane was late. As we were running around smokin a doobie Jennifer came up behind me. I didn't know she was behind me either. As she grabbed at my butt and goosed me I yelped and shot straight up in the air!! She knew just where and how to touch me and the sensation was like a regular orgasm! Awesome! The feelings lasted just a few seconds and I was something of a mess thereafter for the rest of the afternoon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I think that women tend to tie emotion and respect into our sexual selves in any case. I lost my virginity as a teen many years ago to a boy I loved desperately, and who loved me. After I gained some experience with him, I began to crave intercourse, and even after our "love" had dissipated, we still had smoking hot sex, and I have craved intercourse ever since. To the point, yes, where I would have sex with a man I didn't love, but at least liked. Fortunately, I have been married now for years and years and my husband meets all my sexual needs and then some, so my cravings do not go unsatisfied long.

I believe the case is probably true with anal sex as well. I have only had one anal partner, my husband, but we have been anally active for years and it is an important and regular part of our sexual relationship. Yes, it was slow going to start (I've written of this many times on this forum), but once I developed a taste for anal intercourse, I became addicted to the act itself. There are times when nothing will satisfy me except a deep, hard butt-fucking. If (god forbid) I would ever have to find another man, anal adeptness would be an absolute must.

MsLayd, I love your tale of wakeup anal sex! I had a similar experience a few months ago, and it was hot! My husband took me with him on a business trip, and while he was at a dinner meeting I decided to get costumed-up to seduce him when he got back. So I did my hair & makeup, put on a frilly white corset & stockings & heels, put some champagne on ice, and turned on a movie while I waited. The room was really warm, and the champagne went straight to my head and the movie was dull, so I fell asleep on the bed in a position similar to the one you describe... face-down, but with my knee bent and my ass sticking up in the air. I must have been really out, because I woke up to this vague sense that I was having the sexiest, most realistic erotic dream ever.. and gradually came to realize that it really was my husband's hard cock halfway up my ass, and when he hit full penetration I came explosively, and came twice more as he drilled my ass like a steam engine. And the bliss I felt as his cock finally throbbed and spurted in my ass was indescribable. I had such a good sleep that night!

• Like 1

• 11 years later...
  • Members
On 2/25/2010 at 4:31 PM, Shoop said:

quickie reply here but I just wanted to add that before I met my current partner (of 3 years) I never considered it, as a matter of fact I turned MANY a man down, including my former HUSBAND, father of my children!

But when you meet the right man...well it can happen. I think we've only done it twice but at least I'm not a virgin any longer. I admit I am still a tad scared so I don't bring it up, but if I am good an looped (yes, I'm still in the phase when I have to have had a few pops to loosen up EMOTIONALLY about it!) I won't say no to him next time he asks (and i've told him this so I'm basically waiting for him).

receiving anal sex gives me more pleasure than almost anything else, it feels amazing

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 2/9/2010 at 3:58 PM, sass said:

Your husband sounds like Bill Cosby taking advantage of your ass when you are on sleeping meds! Sounds like it is at least consensual and enjoyable .