Official Community Forums Home

Totally Random Thoughts, Ideas, Perspectives!

Tyger

• Members

Thinking can lead to sex, yes. ;)

About the 40 thing - it's been a while since I was around a woman of that age, so I can't help you.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

It is Wednesday. Also known as Hump Day. I sometimes think of it as Wetness-day.

Does anyone make extra effort to fuck on hump day, compared with other days of the week?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

One of the local organizations is holding a holiday collection drive this weekend at the mall and various other locations.

Formerly known as "Toys for Ta-Ta's," they are expanding their efforts this year and changing the name to "Toys for Ta-Ta's and (Va) Ja-Ja's."

They request only unwrapped and new, unopened (unused) contributions please.

• Members

I've noticed the more I get older: I start realizing things about myself that I never noticed before. In the past I remember I used to be very down on myself and now I'm starting to feel totally comfortable in my own skin. Feel very happy and started to become more open minded too. I've always been open minded but I love discussing things and having deep conversations especially.

• Members

It is Wednesday. Also known as Hump Day. I sometimes think of it as Wetness-day.

Does anyone make extra effort to fuck on hump day, compared with other days of the week?

When I was in my late 20s there was a friendly bar I frequented that had Dollar Pitchers on Hump Night which just happened to be Wednesday. Most of my efforts went towards getting pleasantly intoxicated on the cheap.

Anytime on a Wednesday would be right nice to spend a few hours nekid and sweaty. With someone else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife is approaching 40. She is always thinking about sex lately. Are the two connected?

It sounds like you're complaining. Say it ain't so!

Square...in regard to your post about static electricity and the end of your pecker receiving a static charge you might want to check out a device called the Violet Wand. A few years ago I attended a fetish friendly event and while there attended a workshop in which this curvy stunning woman had a naked man on a table. While giving us her lecture she touched the mans body in various spots with this device. Along with his reactions he moaned often and while I think he enjoyed it more than I I wished it were me receiving her ministrations.

• 9 months later...
  • Members

After a long stressful day at work, my wife came home and said she needed a hot tub. I thought she said hot tube, so I obliged her, doggie style, filling her with creamy goodness. . . .

• Members

I was once in a town where they had posted squirrel crossing signs. The next sign was for a speed limit of 45mph. Did they really expect people to be able to stop for a squirrel at that speed?

• Members

Why do so many women go back to the person who abuses them? Especially when there is good true love available.

• Like 1

• Members

Why do people get pissy when you are doing your job and being polite to them? I'm sorry if my job inconvenienced you but it has to be done. If you didn't argue then we would have been done quicker...ugh

• Like 1

• Members

I don't get it. Why do people go to the gym to workout but take the elevator up and down one floor to access a different part of the facility?

• Review Team

my knees are bad and I can't do the stairs after I workout, because it hurts really bad to step down.....if that helps answer your question.

• Members

Yes I can understand your situation. It's those I see running on the track then going down to the gymnasium and playing basketball. They take the elevator between the track and the court. Oh well, maybe it's just me and my craziness.

• Members

Why does someone blame you for something you couldn't have done because you weren't there for 3 days....I mean com'on use you fing head and think before you open you damn mouth. I don't blame you for things you didn't do...geesh

• Like 1

• Members

I wish people would show for their appointments. I don't make any money if you don't show up. You made the appointment. You wanted it. Now my time is waisted.

• Like 1

• Members

When you have an answer please let us know.

• Like 1

• Members

I wonder if it is true that if you spend time out in the cold for oh let's say an hour...then inside where is warm for an hour...and do that for roughly eight hours...if you will get sick...cause that's what I get to do for work today...