Official Community Forums Home

Pile Driver /leaning Tower Of Pisa

• Members

I just learned about a new sexual position. The Pile Driver or also known as the Leaning Tower of Pisa. It look like the angel could be great, but I think one has to be extremely flexible or you could kill yourself. I'm somewhat athletic, and flexible, I'm no Mary Lou Retton

Description:

“Your guy kneels, grabs your legs and hoists them up onto his shoulders, then enters you while you're practically doing a headstand below.”

Any input would be great!

• Like 1

• Members

You mean this one?

http://www.sexinfo101.com/piledriver.shtml

Interesting, but I don't know if a penis can bend like that. :blink:

Yes that one. That was one of many issues this position has, although I'm sure there is a way to accommodate that. Guess I'll keep waiting for others who have done this, or eventually just bit the bullet and let you all know.

• Members

Looks like it would work if the guy is leaning and tilting his hips forward. I would imagine it would hit the gspot pretty hard though the penetration won't be as deep.

Why don't you give it a go? ;)

• Members

I'm pretty sure I could bend my shaft that way, but I don't want to break my wife's neck.

Randy

Wow.......

• Members

I'm pretty sure I could bend my shaft that way, but I don't want to break my wife's neck.

Randy

Yes, I really don't want to break my neck, but may try to see.......

• Members

This might end up being one of those ER visits that ends up on the front page... :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't think it would get that far ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

Love the visual--but Oooooooo I don't know---Maybe Nadia Komenich could pull that one off !! But, I guess there's only one way to find out !!

I found another one that looks interesting---The MAN is in the reverse position----it looks like fun !! Maybe it would be hard to bend the penis back though.

Check it out:

http://www.sexinfo101.com/brute.shtml

• Members

Oh! I've heard that one called the "oil derrick". The problem with that one is the vagina would angle almost 180 degrees away from the penis. Ow. :blink:

But this position would be great for using sex toys on her - she can't see what he's doing so there's the anticipation factor, much like a blindfold. :)

• Members

Interesting Wendy. I'm game for almost anything once..... You know we want a "full report" if you try, and yes I'll do the same. ;)

• Thanks 1

• Members

I like this one, and it isn't too taxing on the penis

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_armchair.shtml

• Members

I like this one, and it isn't too taxing on the penis

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_armchair.shtml

Agreed! This one's great. You can also adjust the angle a bit by how wide or closed the man has his legs.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Not sure those are designed for us out of shape couples.... yeah, round is a shape but no in shape..... any of these positions that angle the penis downward will net you extra depth of penetration.

• Members

I just learned about a new sexual position. The Pile Driver or also known as the Leaning Tower of Pisa. It look like the angel could be great, but I think one has to be extremely flexible or you could kill yourself. I'm somewhat athletic, and flexible, I'm no Mary Lou Retton

Description:

“Your guy kneels, grabs your legs and hoists them up onto his shoulders, then enters you while you're practically doing a headstand below.”

I'm changing the name to "ball smasher". :o I've tried this position, although not as extreme as the visual provided on sexinfo.com. I was more squatting while thrusting downwards. The visual for both parties involved is fantastic, however, too hard of a downward thrust will smash his balls, hence the "ball smasher".

My erections are usually very rigid and upright, but this position wasn't a problem.. as someone else said, the angle can be adjusted to be enjoyed.

• 9 years later...
  • Members
On 3/14/2011 at 6:22 PM, ladylove said:

Description:

Dewey and I have been their and Don that a lot more than i can count, also with my two younger sister's they say they can't get enough of his thick cock head penetrating deep inside of their wet pussy like that. And I have to agree with them it feels so good and we all three squirt over and over again and again mmmmmm

• Members
3 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Dewey and I have been their and Don that a lot more than i can count, also with my two younger sister's they say they can't get enough of his thick cock head penetrating deep inside of their wet pussy like that. And I have to agree with them it feels so good and we all three squirt over and over again and again mmmmmm

1775538243_1490151780_Deweybigthickcock.png.dd63687eba7e4f9afd8d1340850c70a5.png.113a41138fd46d00b7f862bcddbe36fa(1).png.90632f65e4e74a22e76567a666bd803f.png

443500243_MandypussyafterDVPSEX.jpeg.5cd1871e415740985c856ab5a1238bac.jpeg.9f1aa0edef808b39eb757e57ee7caddd.jpeg

• 9 months later...