Official Community Forums Home

Have You Seen A Toy That You Really Wanna Try?

Tyger

Is there a toy either here, or on another site (Rob likes suggestions to add to the store), that you would just LOVE to try?

I have a couple, but the one that I've seen recently, and would like to try, and is not here on the site is by Doc Johnson, and it's called the iRide.

• Members

I just tried out something I hadn't used on my husband yet. I have a couple of these, but my husband has been reluctant to try them. It's a male masturbator (he doesn't masturbate in the "normal" way that most men do. (if there is such a thing as "normal"-- I guess normal is whatever works best for each individual ! :) ) The one we used was the "Super Head Honcho".

We were fooling around yesterday afternoon and he got soooooo hard-----I took this opportunity to try it out on him and within SECONDS I had grabbed the lube from the drawer and whipped out the "Toy Box" from under the bed. Before he knew what was happening, I had slipped it over his penis and was stroking his nice hard cock with it and licking the tip of his penis as it came out the other end. He loved how it felt and said that it was very, very similiar to the way my pussy feels, but said my pussy was much warmer---- I will have to try the warming lubricant next time ----or warm it up first ----- but there wasn't any time for that-- as it happened so quickly!! I loved using it on him and while he didn't cum in it (he took it out before that happened ! ) he now knows that it feels good and he's looking forward to using it again !!

It's very "pretty". It's a pink color and I love how you can see the inside of it.

It's also a bit longer and there is more room inside it than the other one I have.This is the link to it on TT:

http://www.tootimid.com/super-head-honcho.html

• Members

I want to try the "Strawberry Shake"

GK30031.jpg

Or the "Petite Dolphin"

NO1839-1.jpg

But not for a little while yet. I'm starting school and have to save up for a while before I'll indulge again.

From a different site? I'm kind of interested in the "Pure Wand Metal Dildo".

It looks like it would hit my spot nicely.

1-3-BF-0507_01.jpg?qlt=75&wid=390&fmt=jpeg

• Members

GK30031.jpg

Or the "Petite Dolphin"

NO1839-1.jpg

But not for a little while yet. I'm starting school and have to save up for a while before I'll indulge again.

I will tell you that I LOVE the Strawberry Shake. It is my go to toy and I am lost without it. I know a couple other people here love this toy here. It has everything from low to high vibes. A lot of multi functions as the clit and the shaft are controlled separately.

• Members

GK30031.jpg

Or the "Petite Dolphin"

NO1839-1.jpg

I am one of the people who love the strawberry shake, but it is probably bigger than you want right now...

• Members

The Pure Wand is *fantastic*. I have the Fun Wand and it's so unbelievably precise. Found that spot? You can glide the head over it, around it, press hard, press soft, tap the base (oooooh), or touch a Hitachi or Wahl to it. I have a couple of the Njoy toys and I've been very happy with them. Very well crafted and they provide so many possibilities. The smooth stainless steel finish requires very little lube as it's so slick on its own. And when you're through it can be bleached or boiled for hygiene. :D

• Members

The Pure Wand is *fantastic*. I have the Fun Wand and it's so unbelievably precise. Found that spot? You can glide the head over it, around it, press hard, press soft, tap the base (oooooh), or touch a Hitachi or Wahl to it. I have a couple of the Njoy toys and I've been very happy with them. Very well crafted and they provide so many possibilities. The smooth stainless steel finish requires very little lube as it's so slick on its own. And when you're through it can be bleached or boiled for hygiene. :D

Haha, stop it, you're just making me want it MORE. The site I found it on has so many awesome reviews, and I liked that it had a narrower and a wider side to choose from. The curve looks perfect.

I am one of the people who love the strawberry shake, but it is probably bigger than you want right now...

I thought so... but still! I can tuck it away in my Wish List for when I know I can handle it. :}

• Review Team

There isn't one specific toy that stands out, although if I took a little time to shop I could probably come up with several, but I would like more glass. I have one glass toy and LOVE it and look forward to getting more when I can.

• 9 months later...