Official Community Forums Home

How Many Men Out There Shave "down There"?

TOYOTECH

A few months ago I asked my wife to shave her pussy for me and she did. Well the other day she asked me to shave down there, so that she could suck on my balls and dick with out getting hair in her mouth. How could I say no, she did it for me and if it means more BJ's, WHY NOT! So I shaved my balls,shaft and upper area as well. She did not think I would accually do it but I did. I really like it to be honest, it feels better all the time and really good during oral or vaginal sex. So how many men out there shave there stuff?

• Members

Yes, I do. I think it makes any sensations feel a lot stronger. My wife prefers it too, I have heard of some blokes going 100% bold but for me the shaft and under area is enough and the rest gets a trim. Mind you it does become a problem a little later when it starts to get prickly.

• Members

I do the same just shaving my balls and shaft. But I do a little more triming of my hair at the top to the point that it is almost gone. It looks neat and clean looking and man it feels great during this hot summer months. I normaly have a lot of hair down there and Mr. Winky gets all caught up in it becomes painfull. I have thought about using Nair. Has any one used Nair instead of shaving? Oh the other thing I like to do is shave the hair around my asshole.

• Members

My fiancee shaves his shaft and balls. He's the one that convinced me to shave my pussy. He came over to my house and said he had a surprise for me. He had shaved. Since he'd done it for me, I shaved mine for him. From a woman's perspective, it's alot better when he's shaved! I really didn't like getting little hairs stuck in my teeth, or the back of my throat. Really kills the mood. :) And I really prefer to be shaved myself.

• Members

I introduced my husband to it pre-married life, about 11 years ago. I had already been clean-shaved for a few years and he loved it, so we decided to make a night out of shaving him. I was nervous, but I didn't cut him once! :D He's not 100% regular on upkeep, but he knows he'll get more attention down there when he's all pretty and smooth!

• Members

I sometimes shave my shaft and balls and the entire "bush" area in front. My wife likes it better that way as hair doesn't get stuck in her teeth as much.

I wouldn't ask a woman to do something that I myself wouldn't be willing to do.

For example, have found that thongs are ideal for strenuous aerobic exercise, like elliptical trainers, at the gym--less likely to rub and chafe than other underwear...

• Members

I normally just dry shave without soap or shaving cream. I find it much easyer because with soap or shaving cream the hair lays down and you miss shaving some of the hairs.

I would like to know if any one has tried Nair hair removale stuff before?

• Members

I asked my Ex to trim because the hairs at the base of the shaft would make the opening of my vagina sore, so he trimed and contined to. I also noticed that when I also trimed my pubes, I could have sex for longer periods of time. There was no longer anything down there to scratch or irritate, and as long as I was lubricated we could fuck for HOURS.

The first time that I got a brazilian wax, he couldn't wait to eat me. He licked and sucked EVERYTHING down under :P But I try to stick to just triming instead of shaving or waxing (if you're going to remove all of the hair, I think waxing is the best choice), because those ingrown hairs can be a motherf****r, and very painful if you get one in the wrong spot :o:blink:

• Members

Yes, I have tried a hair removal cream. I can't fully remember the brand but think it might have been veet? My advise is DON'T!! I know that not everyone will get the same reaction that I did but within 5 mins I started to get a few blisters. Within an hour of using it I was blistered, burnt and sore and spend about 3 days of work because of the pain!! What made it worse was that sex was a Nooooooooo go for about 3 weeks.

My hubby does every once in a while, but he's not a regular at it.

And, BTW, they do make Nair for men! And when using down there, try a test patch on your arm or underarm first, so you won't be sorry later on. Some ppl, as mentioned before, have bad reactions to it!! ;)

• Members

Having never heard of Nair. (Not sure it its available here in the uk) Iv just looked there web site up. They give a warning saying do not use on Genital areas so the question is does anyone know a hair removal cream that is safe for that type of use??

A few months ago I asked my wife to shave her pussy for me and she did. Well the other day she asked me to shave down there, so that she could suck on my balls and dick with out getting hair in her mouth. How could I say no, she did it for me and if it means more BJ's, WHY NOT! So I shaved my balls,shaft and upper area as well. She did not think I would accually do it but I did. I really like it to be honest, it feels better all the time and really good during oral or vaginal sex. So how many men out there shave there stuff?

I do

Greg

plus I shave it alllllllllllll.

Greg

• Members

I shave once every now and then, my girlfriend loves it she says it looks extra big and she like sucking my balls when i'm shaved. Have used hair removal cream once, Veet, worked fine no blisters or burn. Try the Veet for sensitive skin

• Members
I shave once every now and then, my girlfriend loves it she says it looks extra big and she like sucking my balls when i'm shaved. Have used hair removal cream once, Veet, worked fine no blisters or burn. Try the Veet for sensitive skin

I SHAVE MY BALLS AND MY PENIS AND ALSO THE HAIR ABOVE MY PENIS AND BALLS. WIFE DOES NOT SAY MUCH BUT I LIKE IT

• Members

Shaving is good. Like most everyone here, I like not getting any hair in my teeth. There is something a little unsexy about going "Wait a minute" to fish hair out of your mouth. Although, I did find a good reason for one of the two to have a bit of pubic hair - without anything to hold the moisture, the most unique sounds can come from that region (of course, I have copious amounts of natural lubrication, so maybe it's just me).

• Members
Shaving is good. Like most everyone here, I like not getting any hair in my teeth. There is something a little unsexy about going "Wait a minute" to fish hair out of your mouth. Although, I did find a good reason for one of the two to have a bit of pubic hair - without anything to hold the moisture, the most unique sounds can come from that region (of course, I have copious amounts of natural lubrication, so maybe it's just me).

Are you kidding!!?? I LOVE that wet, sucking, slapping noise that region makes when there are no pubic hairs in the way and my pussy is dripping wet. Its a turn-on.

• Members

i find it easier to shave down there when i am hard, that way the skin is streched already and you get a closer shave. the best thing i have found out though is using my wife's coochy creme that stuff is great it keeps the bumps and the irritation down. and um it feels why better when she is sucking and licking down there. and i mean the rimming too.......wowzers..... :D

• Members

I'll shave there every once in a while and I love the feeling and the look, my wife does not say much, but it is a turn on for me. Besides if I want her to shave I should be able to do it also. If it's not shaved it is trimmed very short and maybe just my balls are shaved......

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

my hubby started shaving down there about 6 months ago completely bare. I love it, no hair and I give the best blow job when I don't have to worry about hair. Besides he loves the fact that there is more sensation being bare.

• 3 months later...

My wife shaved about 3 weeks ago and it is absolutly great now! I love to be able to see everything now and it gets me excited just thinking about her during the day.I decided since she did it why shouldn't i do it.Luckly she had just bouhgt a Ultimate Personal Shaver and i got to use it first.I reccomend this it was perfect.Tomarrow night is are first time with us both being shaven and i can't wait.