Official Community Forums Home

Costumes

AndreaPurple

• Members

Can anyone help me find a good website for sexy costumes, stuff like school girl, cheerleader, naughty nurse, things of that nature. I've looked on line but haven't come across anything really great yet, so if someone knows of a site, I'd love to know about it.

I also have a question for anyone who may have bought clothing like this online. I am worried about size, I'm afraid they will be too big on me. I am not bragging ladies, but I am tiny, extra small on the bottom, small on the top and I have trouble finding stuff small enough for me on the bottom. And a lot of the stuff I've seen has sizes like sm/med or one size fits all, so I am nervous that I will order something and it will arrive and it will be too big.

Thanks.

• Members

Want to be sure it fits? Then this is the time of year to shop - almost all major retailers have out their Halloween costumes. Try Party City, Spirits Costume Shops, etc. They now have sexy costumes like what you want on display and most stores you can TRY IT ON!!!

Happy Haunting!

Mikayla

• Members

I use a wholesale website to find mine. They're really well priced and have alot to choose from:

http://ekats.safeshopper.com/251/cat251.htm

• Members
:D;):wub: DRESSING UP IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES. THIS WAHAT U NEED 2 DO. ESPECIALLY NOW DURING THE HALLOWEEN SEASON, GO GET YOUR COSTUME CUSTOME MADE. THERE R PLENTY OF AFFORDABLE PLACES. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE A FRENCH MAID COSTUME , BUT MINE IS MY FAVORITE. I HOPE U FIND WHAT U R LOOKING 4. :P:wub:

• Members

ok finding a costume for the ladies is easy. but finding a good one for the guys is kinda hard. my wife and i are in the lifestyle and we are hitting a party for halloween and i am having a hard time looking for a costume so ladies plz give me some ideas. my wife says i should go as preist she says that would be sexy as hell. so ladies i need your opinion.

• Members

I myself just LOVE http://www.electriqueboutique.com/

I have purchased several pairs of shoes from them.

Awsome site and even more awsome prices, very reasonable.

They even have plus size costumes for some of ladies who are larger than others.

Definatly worth a look.

• 2 weeks later...

Depending on where you live, some of the adult stores also carry costumes as well.

This is a GREAT time of year for stocking up on that sort of thing!!

Also, if your sewing-machine-inclined, you could go to your local Jo Anne's or similar craft/material store and find patterns and make your own.

Happy Dressing (and Undressing too)