Official Community Forums Home

New Sex Game Idea!

Alan77

• Members
Im about to sound like a huge hypacrite (sp?) but I'm going to leave this one up to you guys. I did complete the task last night, but got called into work early this morning and forgot to post it before. Excuses are like a$$ holes though lol. If you guys count it, thats cool, if not I understand. By the way Howard a member on here brought a good point to my attention. I am 20 years old and have no kids, so I may take advantage of the free time I may have that some may not. If you guys think the time is too short we can adjust it, and if you think we should let anyone play that wants to we can do that too. But if that is the case we would still have to find a way to keep track of the order for the tasks.

Alan,

I am sorry but I just got home from work. I think the deadline need sto be adjusted, I work 12 hour shift and don't get home until around 7:30 pm everyday. So you guys can either decide if I am in or out. Let me know.

Katrina

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Awww, a shame I haven't been around -- this game sounds AWEsome!! Hopefully another is played in the future. Hubby and I are in the healing end of our poison ivy (our 'inconvenient places' to have it are cleared finally!) and we haven't been able to keep our hands off one another after a long couple/few weeks.

I'll have to keep a mental note of these tasks and 'catch up' out-of-game. B) Great posts, everyone!

• Members

I think that Howard is right...there are people (like myself) who have kids and may not be able to get the things done right on time. For example, my hubby goes out of town a lot - he is gone until tomorrow night - I had to fuck him in his car IN THE AIRPORT PARKING LOT today just to fit it in.

While these challenges are fun - I think a more lenient time period - like maybe 3 days - will enable more people to do the dare without rushing.

So, while my airport trisk was very, very fun - I would just have assumed done it somewhere else - you know, to make it more daring or romantic.

Anyway, my hubby got a good send-off anyway!

Mikayla

• Members

It's a shame I didn't see this sooner.

Sounds like a ton of fun, but highly impractical for someone like me.

Kayla, you are so sweet to send your hubby off like that.

Bet he can't wait to get home.

Val, get some weed killer, kill everything in the yard LMAO J/K

Seriously though, hope you feel better soon!

Keep posting, I love the ideas!

• Members

I'm still behind compared to y'all, but I had to use what was available. Do gum and mints count? I had to bj the hubby with what I had at the time. As far as the public place: parking lot of an office building. I started with a bj while he was driving (the gum/mints were another time) and then pulled into a 6 story building lot. I have no idea if any one was looking down. Didn't really matter though.

• Members

Okay then, it sounds like everyone wants a deadline extension, and I am sorry for not thinking everything through with this. This is kind of like a rough draft, lol. So it sounds like it is time for a re-vamped version of this game. So met me through this out there and see what you guys think. Instead of a last couple standing type of game, it can go in like a points system. Each completed task can be worth a point. With a 3 day time limit to complete it, the couple can earn a bonus point for early completion within the first 24 hours. This allows EVERYONE to play. Also not saying that he will, but IF he will I will ask Howard to maybe judge us on how we complete the dares. One couple per dare who had the most impressive or outrageous completion gains a 3 point bonus. I will keep track of the points and post them along the way, so if this sounds better then the old way let me know and we can switch over. I will ask Howard.

• Members

I love the idea of this game!! Wish I could play, but my husband is an over-the-road truck driver, so I only get to see him once every couple of weeks....but I am getting great ideas from you guys!!! Good luck to all!!!

• Members

I think we should just go ahead and start over starting tomorrow at Noon or so. So I guess with the tasks we can just go with who ever posts a task first will be first, and then we will come up with an order from there. So if someone has an Idea post it somewhere around 12:00 tomorrow. Anyone wanting to play, whether or not they are going to do this 1st task should post to let us know so we can keep track of the points. GOOD LUCK everyone!!!

• Members

Alan,

Thank you for understanding, unfortunately I wish I was able to have sex as often as I would like. But with kids and jobs and hubbies out of town, I think this would be better. Besides, This way there are more people to play and its just as much fun. My hubby still doesn't know what is going on, but he loves it.

Katrina

• Members

Yay! I'm in! Three days is SO much better. :) I can't think of a good dare to start it off with though.

Hey, this would've been an awesome idea for a new contest!! Winner gets a free toy or something.

• Members

Much better with the rules and the timing. With 5 kids I have to say we were exhausting ourselves and hehe my hubby still hasn't firgued out what is going on. So of course I am still in and waiting for the next task or dare.

• Members

I guess I am the first to finish....hubby came home today from his business trip and I was waiting on the couch "Pretty Woman" style - just little ole me and a tie......we did it on the couch, the recliner and eventually, the counter tops! 2 pieces of furniture - 3 if you count the counter....I would! Bonus points Howie????

Now it is up to bed and more sex....no points for being on the bed though....although, I could start on me settee....

Kisses and Goodnight!

Mikayla

• Members

:D Task completed. The slide outside in the yard, then since I was getting eaten by mosquitos again we came in the house for a little rocking chair fun. Woohoo you know you have to love the rocking chairs, the things you can do. I was waiting for one of us to break it. :lol: Loads of fun we had.

• Members

I actually completed the task Tuesday night but haven't gotten a chance to post until now. My boyfriend and I were watching tv at his apartment lying on the couch when I began to rub his crotch with my hand...and then with my body. He mentioned that it "could be more exciting." Thats when I sat up and began unzipping his pants. He followed my lead and did the same to me. We had amazing sex on the couch, and one of his roommates walked in just as we were rezipping our pants. :P

His roommate put on his shoes and left the apartment. That's when we moved to the rocking chair on the apartment balcony because the living room was too hot. Too bad I had to leave for a meeting after that...

• Members

Completed last night. Fell asleep in the recliner, and woke up with to my favorite kind of alarm clock if you know what I mean. And here is where it gets really good, we decided that a porch swing was considered furniture, so we proceeded to our neighbors porch swing to finish the deal.(we live in an apartment complex.) By the way I may have pneumonia (sp?) lol.

• Members

Actually completed this yesterday but didn't have time to post. We have this great chair in the bedroom that's about 100 years old. It's very sturdy and large. It was originally our living room chair, but when we moved to this house, we put it in our bedroom. We have discovered that it makes a perfect sex chair. Just the right height for blow jobs and straddling.

• Members

Well, we're out. :( There's no way we can get it done. Things are just too crazy for us right now. Sex is just not making the top of our list. Oh well, maybe next time.

• Members

Just like I suspected, the lowering of the competition level, and lengthening of the time has dropped intrest dramatically. So for those of you who are still playing next task, It's time to step it up a little and make it interesting, so the task is for the male in each couple to be given anal pleasure, in any way during sex.