Official Community Forums Home

New Sex Game Idea!

Alan77

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I was thinking that since it is almost november and thanksgiving is coing up a neat idea would be to find out what fantasy , new position,toy,,, place what ever that your SO loves. It could be something new, or and old favorite that has not been done in a while to show him/her how thankfull you are to have them in your life. To add something ...you could put a new spin on it if it is something you have already done

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Is anyone interested in getting this game going again? I have a new GF and I think it would be fun.

I think I might be interested...........

It does sound like fun and lately my husband and I need

something to help us "jump start" sex and get his mind off

stressful things !

• Members

I think I might be interested...........

It does sound like fun and lately my husband and I need

something to help us "jump start" sex and get his mind off

stressful things !

This is a pretty cool game idea. Wife and I like to play sex games. Keeps things fresh. However, she's out of town most of week. Friday night will probably be a good "catch-up sex" night for us. So, let me think of something we can do that would be interesting. I will post something shortly

• Members

This is a pretty cool game idea. Wife and I like to play sex games. Keeps things fresh. However, she's out of town most of week. Friday night will probably be a good "catch-up sex" night for us. So, let me think of something we can do that would be interesting. I will post something shortly

wife and I are having a few drinks. I went over to her a little while ago and put my hands over her tits (she's at different computer terminal in next room, for now). I kissed her neck passionately and felt those nice nipples getting hard as I put my hand into her bra. I then whispered in her ear that I want her to get out the strap-on and that I am willing to have her fuck me with it. She's hot for the idea. I may also use it and double fuck her, with my dick in her pussy and the strap-on in her asshole. I'll get back to you....

• Members

I think this sounds spicy and interesting!! We can lay out a task... and what about asking for PROOF like some kind of a picture or something... (not violating TT's codes of course!!) Where's the first task? Lets do this!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Ok, I'll get it going. Take your SO out for a drive and find a place to pull off and park. Start with some oral and then bend her over the hood and you can take it from there. I will be doing this tonight...

• Members

Ok, I'll get it going. Take your SO out for a drive and find a place to pull off and park. Start with some oral and then bend her over the hood and you can take it from there. I will be doing this tonight...

What city do you live in, I'll be keeping my eyes wide open :P .

• Members

What city do you live in, I'll be keeping my eyes wide open :P .

lol Portland, OR. Don't be shy. If you see us, join in...

• Members

lol Portland, OR. Don't be shy. If you see us, join in...

Hot! Too bad I'm on the east coast... ;)

My wife is down sick. No sex tonight (except with myself) lol

• Members

Ohhhh very nice! we are lacking a sitter lately but I will keep this in mind and post when my task is completed... with some kind of PROOF of course!

• Members

Ohhhh very nice! we are lacking a sitter lately but I will keep this in mind and post when my task is completed... with some kind of PROOF of course!

Love your stories sunny!

• Members

Love your stories sunny!

:D it could be awhile for this one although... I do have one I have stored up... maybe I should get cracking on it!!

• Members

:D it could be awhile for this one although... I do have one I have stored up... maybe I should get cracking on it!!

HELLO, HELLOOOOO...... waiting......

(Picture me standing over you, tapping my high heel shoe, whip in hand, telling you to get cracking :D)

• Members

HELLO, HELLOOOOO...... waiting......

(Picture me standing over you, tapping my high heel shoe, whip in hand, telling you to get cracking :D)

Wow!! Allllrighty I will get on it! Maybe next week I will post it!!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Members

With the weather getting so much nicer, does anybody want to get this game going again? Somebody feel free to post up a new task. Should be fun. Can be a way to try things out of the "norm".