Rob

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

New here, was searching the web for new blow job tips. I get bored with the same bag of tricks so I'm always trying to learn something new. This is the first site I've found that geared towards open & honest communication between "adults" and is not a "hook-up" place or somewhere you have to worry about being stalked.

I did the humming, corn-cob and prostate massage (already knew though) to my boyfriend today on his lunch hour and he was completely speechless other than oh my god! When he finally caught his breath, he said you expect to go back to work after this. He was still have chills 20 mins later when I dropped him off. I asked him if he liked my new tricks tricks and he said YES... What do you think?! He also enjoyed the fact that I masturbated while giving him head. Well anyway, he said what did you do go online and look for tips on giving blow jobs and I said well yes. He was excited and a little out of it... with the biggest goofiest grin on his face. He also wanted me to convey to everyone his utmost appreciation! And is looking forward to seeing the site as well.

May I just say thank you as well!!! If I were the type to manipulate him with sex, I could have him running across the USA naked right now... HEE HEE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi, this looks like a cool site! I discovered this site through a free toy post on a messageboard and said, wth, I'll go for it. I also added you to myspace. Looking forward to reading the articles here. And still having fun with my little rabbit bullet. :)

• Members

Welcome, and please feel free to contribute often with questions and experiences.

Thurisas.

• 2 weeks later...
I thought this would be a neat way for everyone to get to know the new members of the forum. So, please post and say hello. I know we all like hearing from new members!

If you are new to the forum, please remember to just let me know if you ever have any issues with any other members of the board. It is important that this be a safe place where people feel comfortable seeking and giving advice on uncomfortable topics.

Thanks,

Rob

• Members

What better cause could there be than better sex? Welcome to the board!!

Thurisas.

Welcome to the board, and thanks for joining The Cause!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi Everyone!

New to the forum here and very excited! I've already browsed here and there on posted topics. There's alot of topics I'm ready to dive into and chat along! I have to say this board appears to be doing a great job at making this a comfortable and easy environment to communicate and post on. Looking forward to participating.

Adios,

Ginger J ;)

• Members

Welcome to the forums. Please post often and remember you can teach as well as learn!

Thurisas

• 3 weeks later...
I thought this would be a neat way for everyone to get to know the new members of the forum. So, please post and say hello. I know we all like hearing from new members!

If you are new to the forum, please remember to just let me know if you ever have any issues with any other members of the board. It is important that this be a safe place where people feel comfortable seeking and giving advice on uncomfortable topics.

Thanks,

Rob

Hi I am new to all of this

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Welcome to the forum, the more the merrier. Feel free to post often, share your experiences, and ask your questions.

Thurisas.

Thanks,

Rob

Hello, I just joined and am very excited to meet some new people and talk about my second favorite subject, sex, the first being my family of course.

• Members

Welcome to the forum. Please feel free to post often and keep in mind that you can teach as well as learn. Check out the sex education tab under the TooTimid banner at the top of the page and be prepared to read and learn. Have fun!

Thurisas.

Hello 2 all my name is shonda! I just recently stumbled upon this site...so far I am enjoying the site and all the articles are very informative..I am sure I will have many questions 2 be answered..I am a fairly laid back person so anyone wanna chat just hit up up...

• Members

Welcome to the forum and feel free to ask your questions and please contribute often. As has been said many other times, you'll be as much a teacher as you are a student. Have fun.

Thurisas.

• Members

this seriously is one of the best sites on the whole internet. it dares go places that most people dont or feel comfortable going or asking. i appreciate everything and everyone on board :]

• Members

Hello - I am new here - looking forward to jumping in and hopefully gaining some knowledge and learning some new ideas and just getting to know some of you folks!

• Members

Welcome, and so far as learning goes you've certainly come to the right place. Pull up a topic, settle yourself into it, and enjoy your stay.

Thurisas.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to everyone and Thank You in advance to all for being willing to share your information and experiences and listen. I am brand new here...just ordered a couple of things from the website and was alerted to this forum. I don't have a history of great sexual adventures or "wild" experiences...just good regular/basic/intermediate sex with lots of love. I'm looking forward to really spicing things up in 2008, so I'll be listening and learning...asking questions and reporting back.

I also have a son who is a senior in highschool...who is still a virgin...and we have been talking extensively about girls, sex and now how to make love to a woman...particularly one that is a virgin too. He is starving for information and advice because the few times he's been in sexual situations it has been the blind leading the blind. I think he's got the message about birth control and condoms...now he needs good...sound...honest...explicit...sex education for beginners. We can't keep our babies, babies...so as he has grown I have tried to prepare him and give him the "heads up" about what is around the corner...these days that means sex more than anything else. I'm looking for books, magazines...information that I can give him beyond telling him what I "know".

Greetings again, and thank you all.

Soul Rebel