Official Community Forums Home

Looking For A Few Words Of Encouragement

• Members

As some of you may have read my 4o th Anniversary is coming up soon. Very soon it is this sunday. My husband rented a room at a bed and breakfast for us spend the weekend at and he bought a small little teddy for me to wear. The problem is that I have never worn anything as small or as sexy in my life. I really would like to wear this for him but am worried that I will chicken out.I have gained a few pounds the last few years and I'm sad to say I don't have the body I had when I was younger :( I know that confidence is sexy and I am really working on my self confidence. So should I just say to hell with worrying about it and just put it on and have a good time or should I find something more in my comfort zone. Any advice or words of encouragement either way would be a big help. Thanks

Sexygranny

• Members

as a guy who has done this thing, (lets face it, after a kid, many women do not have the figure they did before hand) i would say to go for it. He picked it out and had you in his mind, so why not see the look of utter lust on his face when you surprise him with it. I know how it is to fuss over body issues, and feel like you are not attractive anymore (i gained 40 lbs after getting married) and I know that she still thinks I am sexy and vice versa. What it all comes down to though is this, if you won't feel sexy in it, don't wear it. If you think his looks of admiration, lust, and desire will make you feel less insecure, go for it.

I know that I always appreciate the effort she puts into it and the fact that she might be willing to come out of her comfort zone to accomodate some of my fantasies.

• Members

Sexygranny,

Please keep in mind that when he is looking at you, he is looking at you with a great amount of bias. In fact, the way he looks at you is going to be infinitely different than the way you look at yourself. After 40 years together you can be sure that he has already looked past all of those things you dislike about yourself and he has found that person inside that only he can see thanks to all of those years together. This is something my wife still doesn't understand. After being friends for 20 years, being together romantically for 12 years and being married for almost 8 years, she still can't fathom why I don't recoil in horror when she has a new blemish, or has added a pound or two. The fact of the matter is, I still see the woman I fell in love with, and I wouldn't trade her for anything. I say go for it.

Thurisas

• Members

Sexygranny,

You know, you are NOT the young girl in your 20's, you are a BEAUTIFUL woman of her 60's - who is STILL married to the same MAN after 40 YEARS! If that alone doesn't give you the confidence to wear the hell out of any sexy thing he picks out for you, I don't know what will! I mean, this man obviously adores you, he still finds you "sexy" and he has loved you for all of these years - I seriously doubt that a "few extra pounds" would change this man's opinion. You are an example for all of us newlyweds (by your standards) who are trying to make it work after 10 years - you are an inspiration. The courage you have shown in trying new things, coming here, and keeping your marriage HOT - that should boost you into whatever sexy thing he has awaiting you!

So, put it on, strut your sexy self, shave that pussy and give both of you the night of your dreams - you deserve it! Confidence comes from within - and you my dear should have a ton of it!!!!

Happy 40th!

• Members

Sexygranny--

Go for it! If he bought it for you, then he wanted to see you in it. You have what some women only can dream about--a husband who still loves you and finds you desirable after 40 years and that is so special. Plus, you also may be surprised at what slipping into something sexy like that will do for you, too. Add to the fact that the men who really love us have really do see us through those eyes of love. And even if they do see our flaws, they know that the flaws are what makes us who we are.

Hope you have a wonderful anniversary--congratulations on 40 years!

• Members

I'm going to go for it!!!!!

Last night as I was packing for the B and B my sexy husband told me to make sure I didn't forget anything. I new he meant the teddy so I pulled it out and asked is this what your talking about. He said yes and started telling me how sexy I was going to look in it and that he had always wanted to see me in something like this but was afraid to ask. We ended up making love and it seemed even hotter as he was telling how sexy I will be in it and all the things he's going to do to me this weekend.

We will be leaving in an hour or so and I can't wait!!! :) :) :)

Thank you all so much for the encouragement and the congratulations. I am so lucky to have all of you and my sexy husband. I am just so happy

Sexygranny

• Members
I'm going to go for it!!!!!

Last night as I was packing for the B and B my sexy husband told me to make sure I didn't forget anything. I new he meant the teddy so I pulled it out and asked is this what your talking about. He said yes and started telling me how sexy I was going to look in it and that he had always wanted to see me in something like this but was afraid to ask. We ended up making love and it seemed even hotter as he was telling how sexy I will be in it and all the things he's going to do to me this weekend.

We will be leaving in an hour or so and I can't wait!!! :) :) :)

Thank you all so much for the encouragement and the congratulations. I am so lucky to have all of you and my sexy husband. I am just so happy

Sexygranny

Go for it!!! You already know what a lucky lady you are... ;)

He wouldn't have bought it for you if he didn't think you were still sexy and fantasized about what you'd look like in it.

Have a GREAT time and Happy Anniversary!!

I hope you have a great anniversary!!! I really can't add anything else to the fellow posters have said.

• Members

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I could not have said any of the encouraging better then the rest of Tootimid family go and enjoy yourself with your husband of 40 yrs it can only get better and better he loves you with all his heart and that what count

• Members

I thought of you several times this weekend, Sexy, wondering how things were going. I'm hoping because we didn't hear from you bright and early this morning, that you two extended your spicy weekend an extra day! ;) ;)

• Members

We had such a wonderful, wonderful weekend. It was so romantic. My Dh had ordered 40 roses to be sent to the room and when I walked in it was so beautiful and smelled wonderful. There were roses everywhere even rose petals on the bed. It was so romantic. I' m a sucker for romance :) Off to one side of the room there was a jacuzzi tub for two. WE spent most of our time in there :) My sexy husband wants one of those now.

I did wear the teddy and it was a big hit. He loved it and seeing him turned on turned me on so much more. We spent so much of our time at the B and B in our room that they laughed about seeing less of us then they did the honeymooners that were there. We enjoyed it so much we stayed an extra night and got back late last night. I didn't want it to end.