Official Community Forums Home

Anal-eze, And How To Leed Your Wife To Enjoying Anal Sex.

HornToad

• Members

I started to answer a previous question about “Anal eze” and decided to expand on the answer to hopefully provide anyone interested in anal sex on how I was able to bring my wife into actually enjoying anal sex.

When we were just beginning the adventure of back door play my wife and I tried anal eze. It will numb you down a bit so your anal sphincters have a better chance of relaxing, instead of contracting and clenching / closing up all the time. What I did to lessen the cost of buying anal eze was to find and read the key ingredients in anal eze. It was Benzocaine 10 – 20%. I found that most all the “anesthetic oral gel’s” on the market for gum and tooth pain relief had the same Benzocaine in them as Anal eze. So I bought the Rite Aid or Longs generic “oral gel” and mixed 1/2 to 1 full tube (1/2 oz tube) of oral gel in with like 2/3rds to 1 full tube of generic KY jelly in a Tupperware container. Then I would use this in LARGE amounts on her anus and inside to about 2 – 3” deep. This way her sphincter was slightly numbed and she could relax more, and get used to anal play. She could STILL feel PAIN if something hurt her. I knew that if she said it was anything more than “uncomfortable” to back way off as she was less sensitive due to the numbing effect of the benzocaine. Sometimes it would “sting” her on contact probably due to some type of small cut or hemorrhoid so we would stop all anal play. I would always wear a condom while using this home made “anal eze” so I would not get numbed too. (Condoms also prevented the urinary tract infections (UTI’s) I would get from any unprotected anal to penis contact.

This does NOT mean I am saying for everyone to run out and make up some super strength home made anal eze potion and slather it on their partners so they can bang away!!! NOT AT ALL! I started out very slowly, finger first, then with the passing of a couple months, I would “single finger play” for 5 minutes then when she was totally relaxed, I would add a second finger, so she would have two fingers inside. After a few months of intermittently times of doing this, I finally tried full anal sex with her. Even then, sometimes I would only be able to just go in and sit still for a while, then have to stop as it was “too uncomfortable” for her. (She did not like anal play but would allow it infrequently to please me). After a year of this SLOW approach I was able to enjoy longer and longer sessions of infrequent anal sex. Then we stopped using ANY benzocaine or rubbers. I found that the bladder infections I used to get from anal sex without using a rubber could be eliminated and fully avoided / cured by taking D-mannose powder before and after anal sex.

Most recently (Now probably 2 years into having anal sex once or twice a month as a treat), my wife began letting me have anal sex once a week! (Wahoo!) In the last two months SHE has COME to enjoy it as much as I do! (I hope and think she is about to even WANT it more than once a week!) Now SHE is having intense orgasms by lying on her back while having anal sex, (me lying on my side, at her side). She and I masturbating her vagina as it is accessible to touch and finger insertion due to the anal sex, vs. vaginal sex not getting in the way of easy access (to her vagina). This is no small event as my wife has only had 1 vaginal orgasm as a result of vaginal sex over 16 years of marriage. She gets her cookie when ever she wants it through asking me for oral, which I am more than happy to provide.. She has also in the last month started taking "Passion RX with Yohombie" and says that it has actually increased her desire for sex.

So for those of you guys who want anal sex the key is: Lots of communication, patience, slow small steps, more patience, never forceful, building trust, being trust worthy, giving lots of love and romance in between times of sex. Giving HER the romance she desires to a point that she will allow you to play with her ass in a return favor, not bantering and talking her into allowing it. I think it takes a committed balanced marriage for someone to trust the other that much to allow that type of vulnerability and intimacy. Take it S-L-O-W! (Tons of lube too). I think I read a survey that said only like 46% of the women out there have ever even tried anal sex. Like something around 16% went on to enjoying it. Lets improve on helping our women ENJOY anal sex.

Take your time, enjoy the ride, hope this helps.

HornToad

• Members

I have to add here that I still feel it is unwise to use any product that numbs you to pain during sex. Pain is your body's way of telling you something is wrong and when you interrupt that warning then you could be setting yourself up for a more serious issue. While Anal Eze and benzocaine aren't too strong numbing agents, they are still a numbing agent and should be approached with due caution and respect.

Thurisas.

I have to agree with Thurasis. Pain is your body's way of saying STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING CUZ YOU'RE GONNA HURT SOMETHING!!!!

What many people should understand, is that, in anal sex, there is a difference between discomfort and pain. Of course it's going to be a bit uncomfortable the first few times you try anal sex. I suggest starting small, like a finger, or small toy, and LOTSA LOTSA LOTSA lubrication. Just putting lube on then trying to cram a penis up there, is, well, not a great idea. It takes time and a conscious effort to relax those muscles that are designed to PUSH stuff OUT, not allow it UP in there. Slow and easy.

Some people truly enjoy anal sex. Once you've tried it a few times, and get use to the idea of something going UP there, well, that's really when you can tell if you're going to like it or not. Of course, like everything else, it's not for everyone. But, how else are you gonna know if you like something if you don't give it a fair shot?

• 1 year later...
  • Members
I started to answer a previous question about “Anal eze” and decided to expand on the answer to hopefully provide anyone interested in anal sex on how I was able to bring my wife into actually enjoying anal sex.

When we were just beginning the adventure of back door play my wife and I tried anal eze. It will numb you down a bit so your anal sphincters have a better chance of relaxing, instead of contracting and clenching / closing up all the time. What I did to lessen the cost of buying anal eze was to find and read the key ingredients in anal eze. It was Benzocaine 10 – 20%. I found that most all the “anesthetic oral gel’s” on the market for gum and tooth pain relief had the same Benzocaine in them as Anal eze. So I bought the Rite Aid or Longs generic “oral gel” and mixed 1/2 to 1 full tube (1/2 oz tube) of oral gel in with like 2/3rds to 1 full tube of generic KY jelly in a Tupperware container. Then I would use this in LARGE amounts on her anus and inside to about 2 – 3” deep. This way her sphincter was slightly numbed and she could relax more, and get used to anal play. She could STILL feel PAIN if something hurt her. I knew that if she said it was anything more than “uncomfortable” to back way off as she was less sensitive due to the numbing effect of the benzocaine. Sometimes it would “sting” her on contact probably due to some type of small cut or hemorrhoid so we would stop all anal play. I would always wear a condom while using this home made “anal eze” so I would not get numbed too. (Condoms also prevented the urinary tract infections (UTI’s) I would get from any unprotected anal to penis contact.

This does NOT mean I am saying for everyone to run out and make up some super strength home made anal eze potion and slather it on their partners so they can bang away!!! NOT AT ALL! I started out very slowly, finger first, then with the passing of a couple months, I would “single finger play” for 5 minutes then when she was totally relaxed, I would add a second finger, so she would have two fingers inside. After a few months of intermittently times of doing this, I finally tried full anal sex with her. Even then, sometimes I would only be able to just go in and sit still for a while, then have to stop as it was “too uncomfortable” for her. (She did not like anal play but would allow it infrequently to please me). After a year of this SLOW approach I was able to enjoy longer and longer sessions of infrequent anal sex. Then we stopped using ANY benzocaine or rubbers. I found that the bladder infections I used to get from anal sex without using a rubber could be eliminated and fully avoided / cured by taking D-mannose powder before and after anal sex.

Most recently (Now probably 2 years into having anal sex once or twice a month as a treat), my wife began letting me have anal sex once a week! (Wahoo!) In the last two months SHE has COME to enjoy it as much as I do! (I hope and think she is about to even WANT it more than once a week!) Now SHE is having intense orgasms by lying on her back while having anal sex, (me lying on my side, at her side). She and I masturbating her vagina as it is accessible to touch and finger insertion due to the anal sex, vs. vaginal sex not getting in the way of easy access (to her vagina). This is no small event as my wife has only had 1 vaginal orgasm as a result of vaginal sex over 16 years of marriage. She gets her cookie when ever she wants it through asking me for oral, which I am more than happy to provide.. She has also in the last month started taking "Passion RX with Yohombie" and says that it has actually increased her desire for sex.

So for those of you guys who want anal sex the key is: Lots of communication, patience, slow small steps, more patience, never forceful, building trust, being trust worthy, giving lots of love and romance in between times of sex. Giving HER the romance she desires to a point that she will allow you to play with her ass in a return favor, not bantering and talking her into allowing it. I think it takes a committed balanced marriage for someone to trust the other that much to allow that type of vulnerability and intimacy. Take it S-L-O-W! (Tons of lube too). I think I read a survey that said only like 46% of the women out there have ever even tried anal sex. Like something around 16% went on to enjoying it. Lets improve on helping our women ENJOY anal sex.

Take your time, enjoy the ride, hope this helps.

HornToad

I was just getting home from the store.Having picked up the same products you described.After reading the label of Anal Eze

I am a straight male.Anally erotic.So was interested in trying the effects of Anal Eze.Apreciate you sharing personal experience with it.And look forward to trying it tonight

• 4 months later...
  • Members
I was just getting home from the store.Having picked up the same products you described.After reading the label of Anal Eze

I am a straight male.Anally erotic.So was interested in trying the effects of Anal Eze.Apreciate you sharing personal experience with it.And look forward to trying it tonight

ALLRIGHT. . .another one for our side.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

There are better ways to introduce the wife to Anal pleasure then to numb her, i personally think that is a Dangerous way to do it.

She could end up in horrible pain the next day and never allow you back there again not to mention you would have hurt her. i am sure it may not be the intention but it could be the result.

It may have worked for you but it is not good advice.

I think the best advice is to learn about what is going on. numbing a sphincter does not make it relax it just makes you not feel something being forced past it. If you want to learn about how to relax your outer and inner sphincters to allow something to slide in i have an article that i wrote some time ago but nothing in anatomy has changed so this still works.

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=214

Educate yourself and then go forth and Explore Anal Play

• Members
ALLRIGHT. . .another one for our side.

thumbs up!