Official Community Forums Home

Ladies, Do You Wear Panties All The Time?

MysticalDesire

• Members

Not all the time. Depends on what I'm wearing and who I want to make crazy... :P

Going out with a SO, say to eat, coming back from the restroom and handing him my panties, seeing the priceless look on his face. Dinner is very FAST to say the least.

• Members

I do.... and sometimes even when I change into my jammies..I feel more "secure" with them on. Sometimes I can sleep in nothing...then there are times I wake in the middle of the night and put some on...my husband doesnt even give it a second thought. :rolleyes:

• Members

Sometimes, mostly no

• Members

I very rarely sleep with them on. Sometimes I go without them during the day. It really depends on what I am doing, where I am going and who is going with me. Sometimes I want to REALLY get my hubby's attention.

• Members

Maybe only right after sex, lol.

I always wear panties. I always have a flow of vag secretions and have to wear pantiliners everyday or else they would just end up all over my legs. blah!

• Members

Nope I don't. I usually go comando unless it's that time of the month. And if I do wear anything outside of that time, I'll wear a thong or g-string. But I seriously love the "freedom" of going commando.

I have gone without panties to shock/surprise my husband at times, I wear thongs occasionally. I wear bikini panties to bed. Sorry my butt gets cold, HA, and if that happens I am uncomfortable and don't sleep well.

• Members

I've never gone without panties! I can't stand the feeling, its way too... I dunno. Its too something. I sleep naked sometimes but thats as close as I get.

• Members
I've never gone without panties! I can't stand the feeling, its way too... I dunno. Its too something. I sleep naked sometimes but thats as close as I get.

Have you ever worn thongs or g-strings? I used to always wear panties until I turned 16. My mom took me to Victoria's Secret (I now own almost every pair of PINK sweat pants. They're my true addiction....it's a shame because they cost alot) and let me get some thongs. I like thongs because you feel free but it still catches everything that may come out. Now I rarely wear panties, if I do it'll be a thong (as I've already stated).

I'll sleep with just a shirt on. My butt never gets cold (ROFLMBO to whoever posted that) so I'm fine.

When I go out, yes. But at home, with my pants on, not usually. Depends on my mood.

• Members

i dont wear any to bed and I just started not wearing them when we go out for the first time last friday we went out to dinner and i went to the restroom and came back to the table and handed my husband my thong and he was so out done that we didnt have dinner there just appetizers. LOL :P

• Members

I usually wear thongs throughout the day, like to work. However, I normally do not wear them at night or anytime I'm trying to get my husband going! He loves to reach down and find that I have none on! He calls it "easy access!" So mostly I go without for him.