Official Community Forums Home

Forum Member Dating

Mike_d

• Members

Thor's after some of the conversations we have had, and the pictures I have seen!!, I don't know how I could pass you up, gimme a redhead(Ginger_J) and a MILF(Nymph) throw in a SouthernBelle (Tyger) and a former Dom with a killer rack (Kayla) and I am one happy and oh so horny man!! :P

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't throw me, I'm tied to the couch, remember? :lol::P How come I'm the one tied to the couch?? Not that I'm complaining, but still.

• Members

Tyger, you're tied to the couch because Tygers growl! GRRRRRRRR

hahaha! Wow, it is getting hot in here. I've got some cooling lotions and fans. Hooooooah!

p.s. sharing = more fun ;)

But I also purr and knead (and bite too).......he he he. But I do so like to be tied up too. Maybe a collar....

• Members

Whoa baby how in the world did I miss this post?

ahahhaha. Wow, let's see...if I had to pick a female I'd pick Mikayla or ThorsNymph because they could teach me a lot and they seem extremely outgoing and fun! and the male would definitely be Howard because he knows exactly what it takes to please a woman.

Interesting topic indeed.

Thanks!! Froggy's been adding to hers, so, I thought it was time to update mine too. :D

• Members

A collar.....now we're talking. Me likey a lot. And Nymph, sounds like a deal. The more the merrier!

• Members

Since I am 'the former DOM with the killer rack' perhaps I should decide who is wearing the collar...hmmmmm????? *SMACK*

:lol:

Just read what my little Catwoman is sayin'! LOL

• Members

Ooh I like it when Mikayla tells us what to do. Ow. That smack left a mark.

I'd kiss the mark......but.......ugnnnnn.....ugnnnnn......I'm tied up at the moment. ;)

Don't worry, I won't hurt you Thorsnymph (unless you want me too LOL)....I like being tied up. And, struggling is much fun too! LOL

• Members

WOW this post is funny! Loves it!

*sits and watches everyone going at it* <---and learns a lot while doing so. woot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I couldn't choose just one. All of the ladies seem to be a lot of fun and sexy as they cum. (pun intended)

I'm afraid I would have to be greedy and take them all but I think I'd start with DirtyBlonde :)

MOHD

• Members

Oh yeah, we have got to add DB onto the list.....

A sandwhich between Tyger, ThorsNymph and DB...oh momma mia!!!

• Members
I couldn't choose just one. All of the ladies seem to be a lot of fun and sexy as they cum. (pun intended)

I'm afraid I would have to be greedy and take them all but I think I'd start with DirtyBlonde :)

MOHD

Again I must ditto your reply. My mom always said the girl you pass up may be the one you were seeking!!!!

I have red flannel pjs.....I hope that won't be a problem........

• Members

GingerJ and DirtyBlonde would make up my dream, tootimid threesome... both are smart, creative and perfectly lustful!

• Members

The DreamTeam: GingerJ, DirtyBlonde, Mikayla, Chloegirl, and there is something about that Synirr.... So that's my 5 lady Dreamteam.

Mikayla will run point and control the action.

GingerJ can score with the best of them.

DirtyBlonde, lets face it, she's the best at taking it to the "Rack"

Chloegirl, once she's warmed up, can dominate.

Synirr is our defensive (show) stopper! And can trashtalk too... get into their heads a bit.

I dont think a coach is needed, Mikayla can be player/coach.

If we need someone to cum off the bench, and no disrespect intended, Thorsnymph will blend right in and give it all she's got!

And by the way Nymph, that pic of you by the tree I never got to comment on. That was professional quality! The quality of the picture and the model. Ive no doubt that that would have been accepted by any magazine you chose to send it to.

• Members

Damn, I missed ANOTHER good thread.

Ok, if it was a man, I would go with Mike d, he has a sense of humor, and seems like my kind of guy.

if it was a woman, oh hell, too many choices, Mikayla would be a good choice because I know she has been with a woman before, Tyger seems like she has some things going for her, maybe Nymph, or temptress or godess too.

damn, with all these women, I think I might need to get some more batteries for my vibrating tongue ring....

• Members

Okay so I missed this post during all my stuff. My females would be Mikayla and Tyger!!! MIke I would take you!! Okay I am packing my toy box and grabbing stock in energinzer and heading out... LOL Where did you say to meet. :P