Official Community Forums Home

Forum Member Dating

Mike_d

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

that recap was a riot! :lol: I enjoyed it till the coffee almost came out of my nose all over the key board lol

• Members
Hot Tub!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOO!! We need a bartender though so nymph can concentrate on other things!!

I volunteer to be the bartender. I just love to service ladies!!!!!!!

Maybe I should have said serve but service is better.

MOHD

• Members

Popcorn? Wine? Beer? Hot tubs?

Hmmmm....I am used to being 'on display' so perhaps I should dig out my old DOM outfit, some whips, some handcuffs and of course some gels, lubes, toys and candles.....

I have the camera, and camcorder if need be. MOHD, I prefer Jell-o Shots, can you handle that?

• Members
I have the camera, and camcorder if need be. MOHD, I prefer Jell-o Shots, can you handle that?

Jell-0 Shots it is then, I can handle most anything on my good days. Never been afraid of a challenge and you ladies would certainly be one.

MOHD

• Members

Woohoo!! I should have done this a while ago...kisses from Mikayla and I end up on someone's dating list?! Thanks Kat Soup. I'm truly flattered.

I think it took me about a half hour to rattle through that but with the way the thread has gone since I consider that a half hour well spent. Keep on keeping on!!

Thurisas.

• Members

Ah...umm...thanks, but I'll pass. Me, a hot tub, presumably mostly naked women, that's not a good idea. Val'd kill me without her there. I'll just stick around over here on the other side of the internet thank you very much.

Thurisas.

• Members

Why the heck isn't Val here? Hey Val! Get yo booty over here!

Oh, and Tyger - Jello shots, eeeeek! Danger kitty! Danger kitty!

• Review Team
Well, this bites!! My 'D' cup bathing suit top doesn't fit! Takes off... throws to Mikayla and takes a double jello shot.

Thats strange. From what I've been reading, I didn't think you owned any bathing suit tops. So much for that fantasy. Don't bother throwing it over here. It won't fit either of these women either. :D (< that is me gloating)

• Members

Dam Thur. For a summary like that you definitely deserve a drink and an intro to my fav bartender. Mario makes one killer LIIT! This thread definitely took a turn but IMO it wasn't for the worst. ALL YOU NAUGHTY GIRLS, GO TO MY ROOM!! LOL! Rather than Jello shots I would think that body shots may be more in order for this get-together. I have had communication with Howard and he will be back. For the most part the details are better left for him if he chooses to share them. (Perhaps prison has hardended him) Mean ol Thor! (He must be a busy man). With his muse TN throwing Band-Aids around in an Operating Room. And I do have a few houses we could tear down if we need materials for this add-on people are talking about. I'll even pitch in since I have a bit of experience with destruction/construction! I could fuck up a battleship with a feather duster but I could also build another to replace it! LOL!

I could fuck up a battleship with a feather duster but I could also build another to replace it! LOL!

LMAO!!!

• Members

Thur, that recap was a riot!

whoever is pouring drinks, can I have a shot of Jack please?

I have a new digital camera that I am dying to try out, Pretty sure a group shot is out of the question with so many people .

so would all the ladies please form a single line and head one by one into Pappys room so I can" photograph" you? thanks!

Oh and whoever suggested filling the hot tub with jello...

I have first hand knowledge that pool and hot tub filters do not like jello, NO MATTER what color it is.