Official Community Forums Home

Forum Member Dating

Mike_d

• Members

Oooh slumberparty! Tyger, they won't be a problem. They'll be crumpled on the floor anyhow ;)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, of course they'd come off in bed, I mean, it would be rude not to!! LOL ;)

Should I bring my cowgirl hat and spurs too? I could borrow my hubby's chaps too......

• Members

I'll be the Phil Jackson for this dream team! With this much talent and enthusiasm I think we could make sex into an Olympic Sport!! Whiskey and Kat, you guys could keep me company any night! This thread is shaping up in to a transcript of Where the Boys Aren't 9 or something!!!!! Keep it going!

• Review Team
if it was a woman, oh hell, too many choices, Mikayla would be a good choice because I know she has been with a woman before, Tyger seems like she has some things going for her, maybe Nymph, or temptress or godess too.

damn, with all these women, I think I might need to get some more batteries for my vibrating tongue ring....

Since on average, I have more intimate knowledge about the women on your list than anyone else, may I say that you have wonderful taste in women ;)

~Big

Thanks for untying me Thorsnymph! This has been a really fun post!! LOL

• Members

Howard.... Definitely Howard. I haven't been here very long, but boy do I love that man's emotional intelligence. I found myself, on numerous occasions, saying under my breath "howard, will you marry me?" while reading his posts. lol I'm married, he's married, so that probably won't happen, but it's the thought that counts. lol

I'm gonna add iha......his mind is so sharp, and sensitive, that, if I could, I'd buy a ticket on that ride!

I may need to be tied back up....this kitty's got claws and loves to mark! LOL And I'm not talkin' furniture! But I always like to have a helping hand! :P

• Members
sabrinarai for me hands down! :o

woohooo i have an admirer and a hot one at that!!!! yay! :kiss: i feel so loved!! or just horny whichever it is, hahaha

• Members

i would just like to say that as far as men go i dont know that many on here but nodrama seems to be interesting and i am kind of in a female stage where i want women, so heres to mikayla and tyger, you tow rock and i would love to be added to the slumber party fun, pretty please i promise ill play nice. :P:kiss:

This has been hands down the funnist post other than Mandis pics we have seen, THANKS, it helps break up our work day.

We dont know many of you at all yet! hopefuly that will change as we are welcomed into your online family.

My wife and I would with out any doubts choose Mandi, she has such a soft but sexy look to her how could anyone say anything different?

S&C

• Members

Could someone catch me up, I am sorta lost here..... :lol:

• Members

Mike d opts to forum date/ be FWB with Ginger J...

Mikayla goes for CGEM’s brains and Tyger’s sense of humor, pervy mind, and looks.

Mike d is thanked by Ginger J

Tyger discards me due to friendship and goes for Mike d for laughs and CGEM for being deep.

Mike d opts for a threesome with Tyger and Ginger.

ThorsNymph seeks woman to help Thor finish her training.

Tyger wants to combine toy boxes with Mike d and put a drain on battery supplies.

Mikayla opts to train ThorsNymph and asks for an invite to the Tyger/Mike d/Ginger gig and offers to bring the batteries.

Brandyfan411 goes for howard’s mind.

ThorsNymph contemplates Mikayla’s offer to teach and offers Mikayla up to teach Brandyfan411 too.

Tyger offers to bring a camera for the now foursome(oh hell, just call it like it is, orgy in the making) fun. Mikayla’s Man is now the photographer.

Ginger J brings the lube.

Tyger grabs some warming massage oil and seeks a fur rug.

Glennbaker1 asks for his photo to be taken and seeks some of Brandy’s eye candy for the wall.

Ginger J checks off as having the fur rug.

Tyger remembers the tripod and seeks a fireplace and mood lighting.

Brandy gives Glenn the eye candy he asked for.

Mike d now drags Mystical into this as one of his options and brings up the subject of corsets. He feels slightly outnumbered by

Mikayla, Ginger, Tyger, Mystical, Brandyfan, and ThorsNymph but isn’t complaining. Buys stock in battery companies.

Glenn accepts Brandy’s eye candy for wife’s Christmas Stocking.

Thurisas states the obvious that he’s already dating a forum member and opts in for Mikayla for knowledge.

Tyger denies Thurisas opting for Mikayla as an option out of greed.

Tyger adds Iha for intellectual stimulation amongst other things.

Iha accepts but doesn’t allow touching.

OPL Temptress gives her blessing to the aforementioned foursome...by this time, however there are at least 7 in the group by Mike d’s earlier reckoning.

Mikayla opts in for the no touching but seems to have questions about nudity being allowed. She invites OPL Temptress and OPL Goddess into the fray. Urges ThorsNymph to get Thor in on the action.

Tyger gets hot but questions if touching herself violates the no touching rule.

Iha questions Tyger’s actions and comes to the conclusion a Tyger can do anything and sit anywhere.

Howard is tossed in prison by Thor and ThorsNymph opts in for Iha, agrees to no touching, ties Tyger to a couch and drools over Mike d who has somehow evaded Thor’s prison. ThorsNymph offers Thor up to the other ladies.

Mike d continues to consolidate his dream team of women (Ginger J, ThorsNymph, Tyger, and Mikayla.) Admits to horniness.

Tyger is wondering why she’s tied to a couch, but isn’t complaining.

Ginger J confirms Tyger is tied to the couch because she growls. Ginger J gets hot and finds cooling lotions and fans. Promotes sharing.

ThorsNymph admits to a “warm up” thinking about Tyger and Mikayla and explains that is the reason Tyger is tied to the couch. She also decides to meet Ginger J half way to share Thor.

Tyger says she likes to be tied up but notes she likes to purr, knead, and bite as well. Wonders about a collar.

Littlemissnoname opts for Mikayla and ThorsNymph for the education and fun, and opts for Howard for his experience in pleasing a woman.

Ginger J hops on Tyger’s collar bandwagon and accepts ThorsNymph’s deal.

Mikayla wonders if she should take control and decide who wears the collar. Smacks ensue.

Tyger brings up the topic of whips.

Ginger J was apparently the recipient of the smack and says it left a mark. Is agreeable to Mikayla telling people what to do.

Tyger tries to kiss the mark left on Ginger J but is tied at the moment.

ThorsNymph unties Tyger. Starts looking for Mike d and Iha.

Tyger purrs about not hurting ThorsNymph without permission. Admits being tied up and struggling is fun.

Mike d kisses Ginger J’s red mark and massages her other cheek.

Ginger J is agreeable to the treatment.

ThorsNymph watches to learn.

MystryKitten is being a voyeur as well.

ThorsNymph asks for the popcorn from MystryKitten.

ManofHerdreams looks to have all the ladies but opts to start with DirtyBlonde.

Mikayla jumps on the DirtyBlonde bandwagon. Seeks to sandwich herself between Tyger, ThorsNymph, and DirtyBlonde.

ThorsNymph seeks to kick the guy(s) out.

Pappyld04 encourages not passing any women up.

Jax agrees DirtyBlonde has to join the fun. Seeks video of the girls party started by ThorsNymph.

Tyger brings her red flannel pjs.

Blissful acknowledges Ginger J and DirtyBlonde as his dream team TooTimid threesome.

Jax opts for Ginger J, DirtyBlonde, Mikayla, Chloegirl, and Synirr as his 5 lady dreamteam with ThorsNymph as a backup.

Whiskeywoman opts for Mike d as well as Mikayla, Tyger, ThorsNymph, OPL Temptress, and OPL Goddess. Brings up the topic of vibrating tongue rings.

Katprr chimes in and seeks Mikayla, Tiger, and Mike d. Packs her toy box and buys stock in Energizer.

Ginger J is on board with the slumberparty.

ThorsNymph brings up a no clothes in bed policy but makes an exception for braws and thongs.

Tyger brings up option for the cowgirl hat, chaps, and spurs.

ThorsNymph okays the cowgirl hat. Contemplates her feelings about cowgirls...favorable?

Mike d wonders about this “team” as a sexual olympic sport. Whiskey and Kat are approved by Mike d. Notes that this could be the transcript of Where the Boys Aren’t 9.

OPL Mr Big approves of Whiskeywoman’s taste in women.

Tyger thanks ThorsNymph for the untying. ThorsNymph replies it was her pleasure.

Nodrama opts for Sabrinarai.

Zildjian opts for Howard.

Tyger adds Iha.(apparently she forgot she added him ages ago) Still, she wants to buy a ticket on his “ride”

ThorsNymph wants to watch...offers help.

Tyger wonders if it was wise to untie her citing claws and her love to mark.

Sabrinarai chears for her hot admirer. Feels loved or horny.

Sabrinarai adds Nodrama to her list, as well as Mikayla and Tyger.

Mike d seeks more camera’s and wants to talk to HBO about a series.

ThorsNymph solidifies list with Howard(in Thor’s prison), Mike d, Iha, Pappy, and admits Iha is her favorite and that has Thor’s approval. Others may end up in jail but she’s seeking parole for Mike d.

SteveP chimes in with his choice of Mandi.

I think that catches you all up.

Thurisas.

OMG!! This must've taken a while to type and get straight!! Jeez!! You made me laugh so hard!! Thanks for summing it all up!! LOL

• Members

Thurisas, that was awesome!!! You had me rollin'

I'll read your play by plays any day!

• Members

Thanks Thur! *kisses*

I needed that! :rolleyes:

• Members

OOOH!! Personal training!! I want in!! I am with ThorsNymph let the teaching begin!!

As far as my picks men would have to be Thurisas, Howard, Pappy....... Oh my the list keeps going!!!

women Mikayla, & Tyger Teach me ladys!!

The slumber party sounds like a lot fo fun!! I 'll bring the Chocolate! :P

• Members

well well I totally missed this post thanks for the recap thur thats awesome!!!

Funny stuff (though I find myself alone in a corner where noone can see me

here)

well lets see ladies Synnir, Mickayla and toyqueen

Guys Iha, pappy

Nymph got a long island iced tea hiding somewhere I will take one of those!!!!