Official Community Forums Home

Sadpuppy Taking A Peek

SadPuppy

• Members

Hi everyone. A friend of mine suggested I take a look at this forum, because I divorced several years ago, lost my sex-drive (too many happy memories from times forever gone), and live a depressed, lost, limbo life. I've looked at a few topics over the past few weeks, and have come to respect some of the regular members who post often. It's hard to tell personalities from just words on a screen, but you give an impression of care/compassion/nice/fun. I'll probably always be too scared to post anything, but I admire those of you who have the courage to put yourself out there to the world - you help more people than you may think. To the folks who run this site: allowing people to read the forum as "guests" without requiring registration is quite nice, and I'm sure it is appreciated by countless people. Thanks again.

SP

• Members

Well that was very sweet of you to say that. This is a great site, no judging, lots of great info too. Please don't be scared you're anonymous here as much as you choose to be.

It's very nice to meet you.

• Members

Great to meet you! Please, please, PLEASE feel free to post if you have a question or comment. We "know" each other here...but it is anonymous for the most part.

Welcome!!!

• Members
Hi everyone. A friend of mine suggested I take a look at this forum, because I divorced several years ago, lost my sex-drive (too many happy memories from times forever gone), and live a depressed, lost, limbo life. I've looked at a few topics over the past few weeks, and have come to respect some of the regular members who post often. It's hard to tell personalities from just words on a screen, but you give an impression of care/compassion/nice/fun. I'll probably always be too scared to post anything, but I admire those of you who have the courage to put yourself out there to the world - you help more people than you may think. To the folks who run this site: allowing people to read the forum as "guests" without requiring registration is quite nice, and I'm sure it is appreciated by countless people. Thanks again.

SP

We'll you wasn't to scared to post, it like dancing. It hard at first but once you do it you have to do it again. First key stroke is always the hardest.

Glenn

• Members

Welcome SP! I have to agree with Glenn & Mikayla. It can seem overwhelming at first to post. But once you're off and running its so easy! And one of the advantages here is that it is anonymous. There's a lot of freedom of expression in that ;) Hope to see you post in the near future! Happy browsing ;)

• Members

Welcome and Have fun

• Members

Welcome to the forum sadpuppy. I hope you find a way to share your experiences with us without feeling ashamed or embarrassed. If you are not comfortable doing this that is OK also. I hope you enjoy the board!!

• Members

Welcome Sadpuppy! -

Welcome to the forum, and I hope you gain a lot of insight here, and I hope you post/ask questions! Thanks for your intro too, it's appreciated!