Official Community Forums Home

Swallowing

dscn

• Members

hi everyone. My wife gives great head and she even being working on deep throating witch is going very good she is getting there. my problem is trying to get her to swallow. when we were dating she did it one time in the the stair well in my building. So my christmas wish for her was to have her swallow. she tried but that did not happen. she tried tonight and she got it in her mouth and she couldn't so I was not disapointed because she gave it a try and could not do it the blowjob was great and the fact that she can almost deepthroat me was amazing so I guess I can be satisfied with that. The thing is I love it when she sucks it after I have cum.

So I thought of an alternative is to tell her to just let me cum in her mouth and she just let it drool on my cock I think I will enjoy that too.

tell me what you think some responses would be nice. I have read the post on oral and swallowing.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Hi,

I can never quite understand the 'not swallowing' thing. I have always done it, never thought not to. Sometimes it tastes saltier than others, but certainly not repulsive in any way. We have also found that a daily dose of pineapple juice can sweeten it a bit.

Deep throating is apparently a good technique to use to swallow as the taste/texture miss the mouth. However, one technique she could try is: when kneeling between your legs, as you cum she can lean right over your cock, almost doing a headstand on your belly. That way the cum goes to the roof of her mouth and is less likely to be tasted.

Of course, she just might not want to - so you might have to get over it.

• Members

Yeah I have gotten over it but she still does a good job on the deepthroat though but either way I still win and I get alot of bj's so I am happy

• Members

HI, I also have never been able to understand the whole "not swallowing" thing either. I have always been a swallower. The taste and texture has never been an issue for me at all. I love the look to be honest on my husbands face, the pleasure look when I deep throat him and then swallow. Just a question for you, have you read Mikaylas article on all this. Also have you tried any of the products here to help the taste. YOu should sit down with your SO and let her read the articles to and the dicussion on here on swallowing. Also browse threw the products here.

Best of Wishes!!

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/oral...deep_throat.htm

Guest eminatic

huh, i guess im the opposite ive never been able to swallow, no matter how hard i try to force myself. i start gagging the SECOND it touches my tongue, almost convulsing. ive only ever been with one guy so i cant tell if its just me or if he just has abnormally horrible tasting cum. it tastes like bleach mixed with vomit, and a horrible bitter taste, and it burns! i also notice wherever his cum touches my skin it turns red and irritated. i wonder if its just me or if this guy has acid for cum :huh:

• Members

There is a possibility that you are allergic to his semen. It doesn't happen often but it can happen. As far as the taste goes, well, if he smokes or drinks or eats the wrong types of foods, that will affect the taste. There are other threads here that address that question. I would do a search for them in this thread.

Randy.

huh, i guess im the opposite ive never been able to swallow, no matter how hard i try to force myself. i start gagging the SECOND it touches my tongue, almost convulsing. ive only ever been with one guy so i cant tell if its just me or if he just has abnormally horrible tasting cum. it tastes like bleach mixed with vomit, and a horrible bitter taste, and it burns! i also notice wherever his cum touches my skin it turns red and irritated. i wonder if its just me or if this guy has acid for cum :huh:

What Thurisas said could be true, or, if you have some severe allergies to some foods or substances, and your BF partakes in them (such as, if you have an allergy to shellfish, but he doesn't, and he eats some, and either that night, or the day after, you try to BJ, and get a nasty reaction), you could be suffering from an allergic reaction to what he ate. This is rare, but it can happen, especially if you're overly sensitive.

• Members

em...i have the same problem swallowing. no matter how hard i try, i just cant do it. i have tried everything, getting his penis as far back as i can stand it, before he cums, i have tried chasing it with beer,soda,milk, you name it. i have a huge texture issue though. i cant eat anything "slimy" like jello, pudding, fried onions,onion rings ect..im fine with it in my mouth, but as soon as i swallow it, it feels like it sticks to the back of my throat, and it just stays there. my hubby knows i try to do this for him, and he swears he doesent mind, but he does so much for me, and just once i would like to do this for him.

Guest eminatic

haha well at least your man is understanding about it :(

my bf insists that its just me, that his cum is normal and that i should be able to do it. i honestly dont think cum should taste like bleach mixed with vomit and acid but i have never been with anyone else so he doesnt believe me when i tell him its abnormally horrible tasting

• Members

You say that you read all the posts in the oral sex so I assume that you know that the foods you eat affect the taste. Also I would reccomend that you have something to drink nearby. Tell her the taste won't last forever. She can brush her teeth afterwards. Still in the same you should be respectful of her and not make her feel pushed into this. (And I am not implying that you are). We want what we want right? IHA had some great advice too. As for you cumming in her mouth I honestly don't think that would be much different than you cumming in her mouth while she gives you a blow job. Also try some flavored lubes or some type of syrup or creme that she likes ( Ex hershey's strawberry or chocolate syrup). That would actually drown out a portion of the taste of the semen when swallowing. But regardless which method you use, I would suggest keeping something to drink nearby. lol Good luck

I love giving my husband blow jobs! For me it is quite the turnon! Watching him watch me is the best. He gets one everytime we make love (which is very often!). He doesn't come in my mouth everytime. I let him make the decision. I do swallow EVERY time he comes in my mouth. And I enjoy it. It takes getting used to but here is what I do. I can tell when he is near to orgasm and that's when I suck (the way he likes it) and use my tougue up and down the underside of his shaft. I let him come fully in my mouth and swallow it all at once. Most of it is toward the back of my mouth so swallowing is sorta automatic. He loves it and that alone makes me love to do it.

• Members

my wifey gives an amazing bj....but can't swallow either. I cum A LOT...and such a large amount of cum is difficult for her to get down. if there was less volume, she could probably pull it off.

• Members
haha well at least your man is understanding about it :(

my bf insists that its just me, that his cum is normal and that i should be able to do it. i honestly dont think cum should taste like bleach mixed with vomit and acid but i have never been with anyone else so he doesnt believe me when i tell him its abnormally horrible tasting

em...my hubby taste and smells pretty bad to. it is also extremely thick. it comes out in a big blob rather then squirts out. one time he came on my boobs, and (laughs to self) well...instead of dripping down, the blob literally rolled off, and plopped on the bed...according to our infertility doc, his cum is like that because of his "issues" the taste,smell ect...

• Members

For the people whose main issue is with taste, my SO and I have found that certain foods definitely helped us with the taste. As other people have said, no alcohol/smoking for a few days for starters can help. Then lots and lots of fresh fruit and veggies for a few days, especially sweet fruits and citrus. (My SO's favorite fruits are pineapple and mango, which works out great for us!) The sweet fruits can sweeten the semen, and the citrus makes it more acidic, which helps get rid of that "Bleachy" flavor.

(Quick biology lesson: a woman's vagina is normally acidic, which kills things like bacteria and yeast that try to make a home there. This acidity would kill the sperm, so semen is basic so that it can protect the little guys for as long as possible. Bleach is also basic, and the basicity of the semen can make it taste the way bleach smells... hence the adjective "bleachy")

Avoiding much in the way of things like onions, garlic, asparagus, anything in the cabbage family, and cutting down on dairy may help to, but remember that you need to keep a healthy diet! Don't cut everything like this out at once unless you have absolutely ghastly cum and you only do this rarely! Your health is more important than convincing a woman to swallow.

You may have to play around with food combinations for a while to see any kind of result. It usually takes about a week for me to taste any difference with my SO when he starts "fruiting it up" as we call it. I've had friends who never got the semen taste to a manageable level, and some that just had to try for a while to find a combination that worked. Whatever you do, good luck!

(edit: On a side note, the above can work for the ladies too! Cranberry juice can work wonders for the flavor down there.)

Guest eminatic

hmm that citrus bit sounds interesting...never heard that one before (i've heard the fruits/smoking/alcohol a billion times and its never made any difference)

• Members

Since your bf's is so bad tasting, you might want to give it a last try. I know it doesn't work for everyone, but anything that might help, right? Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I GUESS I WOULD SEE A DOCTOR.THERE'S NOTHING LIKE SWALLOWING YOUR MAN'S YUM.AFTER THE PLEASURE I GET FROM HIM IT'S MY TREAT TO RECEIVE HIS LOAD,AS HE SWALLOWS ALL OF MY JUICE.WE LIKE TO COME TOGETHER[69].AS I CUM I CAN'T RESIST BUT TO ENJOY ALL OF HIS YUMMY CUM AND KEEP HIS COCK IN MY MOUTH FOR AN HOUR.MILKING HIM COMPLETELY DRY.WHEN I DEEPTHROAT HIM I CAN HARDLY TASTE IT.FOR THOSE WHO WISH NOT TO TASTE CUM THAT IS A GOOD WAY.ME I COULD SWALLOW ALL HE HAD TO OFFER.GOOD LUCK

• Members

I'm one of the people who always swallow. I did find though that I some how managed to give head while lying on my side, don't ask I can't explain, with my cheek on his groin area it missed my tongue and hit the inside of my cheek and I never tasted a thing, so maybe that'll help. Also I find that OJ rinses the flavor away if that's an issue. I dunno, I just always found that the taste and everything went away faster if I swallowed ( i spit once because the guy told me he was grossed out by the fact that I swallowed, needless to say that didn't last long). I've never used any of the flavored lubes or anything like that so I can't help out there but maybe just trying a different position can help avoid the flavor. Also the cheek is less sensitive to textures so that's a bonus.