Official Community Forums Home

Something Funny That Happened Yrs Ago

Tyger

I was living with my BF at the time, and I was about 20. We had just moved to a smaller apartment, that included all utilities. I had fun putting stuff up, decorating, and making it more homey.

Fast-forward about 4 mos later. His brother breaks up with his GF and has no place to stay, so we offer him our couch/floor. He accepts, and moves in one weekend. Well, about 2 nights later, he comes into the living room, rather meekly (which is a riot cuz he was a big guy). He says, apologetically "you know, I know and respect that this is your place, but" oh uh, here it comes.......... "would you please move the picture of your little sister above the toilet? I get a really dirty feeling every time I go pee". :P

I had hung family photos everywhere, since I was so far from them. Unthinking, and because I don't stand up to pee, I had hung a picture of my little sister, who was about 4 in the pic, behind the toilet. I never ever thought about a guy's visual line when he went to the bathroom!!!

I ended up taking that down, and as a joike, I put a picture of waterfalls up instead.

• Members

That's hilarious!

• Members

That reminds me of a lady I worked with. She was cleaning the bathroom when she noticed the dirty handprints on the wall. She made it a point the next morning when all us guys were discussing the days chores to come and inform us what she had found and made sure to add that NONE of us were that well hung that we needed to brace ourselves against the wall to pee!

• Members

:lol:

When my mother-in-law and her husband moved into their new house recently, she hung a mirror over the back of the toilet that happened to be right about waist high! My husband and her husband made so many dirty comments walking out of the bathroom that she finally took it down! :lol:

• Members

LOL, I love these stories. There's cabinetry above my toilet in this apartment, but should I ever get a place where there is space to hang something on the wall behind it, I'm going to have to make a mental note to hang something uncomfortable to look at, haha.

• Members

There is a sign that says "Welcome To The Lake" behind my toilet. I guess if you think about it, it's kind of funny.

• Members

I've seen a lot of little signs in friends houses. "If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat." I've also seen it with the last line being "be a sweetie and wipe the seatie"!

• Members

I've always liked the "We aim to please... you aim too, please."

Thurisas.

• Members

Bathroom Graffiti

Bathroom graffiti

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING UP ON THE WALL FOR? THE JOKE IS IN YOUR HANDS.

- Mens room, Lynagh's Bar. Lexington, KY

NO MATTER HOW GOOD SHE LOOKS, SOME OTHER GUY IS SICK AND TIRED OF PUTTING UP WITH HER ****.

- Men's room, Linda's Bar and Grill, Chapel Hill, NC

IF YOU CAN PISS THIS HIGH, JOIN THE FIRE DEPARTMENT.

- on the wall in the men's restroom at a height of 6 ft. O'Ryan's Irish Pub. Ashland Oregon

BEAUTY IS ONLY A LIGHT SWITCH AWAY

- Perkins Library. Duke University

I'VE DECIDED THAT TO RAISE MY GRADES I MUST LOWER MY STANDARDS.

- Houghton Library, Harvard University.

IF LIFE IS A WASTE OF TIME AND TIME IS A WASTE OF LIFE, THEN LET'S ALL GET WASTED TOGETHER AND HAVE THE TIME OF OUR LIVES.

- Maggies Pizza, Washington, D.C.

IF BUSH WERE CAPTAIN OF THE TITANIC, HE'D SAY WE WERE STOPPING FOR ICE.

-Smoky Joe's, Philadelphia

REMEMBER, IT'S NOT, "HOW HIGH ARE YOU?" IT'S "HI, HOW ARE YOU?"

- Rest Stop off Route 81, West Virginia

BEWARE OF LIMBO DANCERS

- On the bottom of the stall door, Women's bathroom, Broad Ripple Brew Pub, Indianapolis

GOD MADE POT, MAN MADE BEER. WHO DO YOU TRUST.

- The Irish Times, Washington, D.C.

IT'S HARD TO MAKE A COMEBACK WHEN YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ANYWHERE.

- written in the dust on the back of a bus. Wickenburg, AZ

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR. HELL DO BOTH, GET MARRIED.

-Women's restroom, The Filling Station, Bozeman, MT

IF VOTING COULD REALLY CHANGE THINGS, IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL.

- Revolution Books, NY

A WOMAN'S RULE OF THUMB, IF IT HAS TIRES OR TESTICLES, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TROUBLE WITH IT.

- Women's restroom, Dallas, TX

JESUS SAVES! BUT WOULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN BETTER IF HE WOULD HAVE INVESTED.

- Mens restroom, American University

JUST 'CAUSE IT'S CLEAN DON'T MEAN IT'S FRESH.

- Port-O'-John's, Acadia Nat'l Park, Maine

IF PRO IS OPPOSITE OF CON, THEN WHAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF PROGRESS? CONGRESS.

- Men's restroom, House of Representatives, Washington, D.C.

I USED TO BE INTO NECROPHILIA AND BEASTIALITY....BUT THEN I REALIZED I WAS JUST KICKING A DEAD HORSE.

- The Cellar Restaurant, VA

IF IT WASN'T INTENDED TO BE EATEN, IT WOULDN'T BE SHAPED LIKE A TACO.

- Nathan's, Washington, D.C.