Official Community Forums Home

Hi! I'm New!

tklamorin

• Members

Hi I'm 24 happily married and mom to two kids ages 3 and 1. I've been a lurker for a while, and I've learned soooo much. I'm excited to finally introduce myself, and look foreward to chatting with all of you!

Hi I'm 24 happily married and mom to two kids ages 3 and 1. I've been a lurker for a while, and I've learned soooo much. I'm excited to finally introduce myself, and look foreward to chatting with all of you!

Welcome and thanks for joining!

Welcome! Welcome! Glad you finally joined in!

• Members

Welcome and have fun.

• Members

Hi There, It is so nice to see and hear about normal people who feel open enough to share and talk about their sex lives. I am a happily married Dad of 2 kids and always enjoy learning new things and getting women's opinions on life, sex etc. Look forward to chatting with you here.

• Members

Hi! Welcome to the forums! As everyone else has said, jump right in! This is the only website on the web I have ever seen with such class and the Sexual Education here is awesome. I always love reading about everyone's experiences and the tips and advice you can get here are great as well. So I have absolutely no doubts that you're going to enjoy it. LOL. LOOKING FORWARD TO READING YOUR POSTS!!!!!!

• Members

Welcome to michael and KMorn! Looking forward to learning from both of you!

• Members

Welcome!!! This is a great place to get advice, share your thoughts & ideas, vent, read some great stories, etc. I love the toys here too!!!!