Official Community Forums Home

New Toys!

Rob

• Members

Some of those look fun. I've been thinking about breaking down and buying a masturbator...maybe its time.

Randy.

• Members
Some of those look fun. I've been thinking about breaking down and buying a masturbator...maybe its time.

Randy.

Yay, hubby! About time you thought of getting YOU a toy! :kiss:

I'm drooling over that CyberGlass Pure Pleasure, myself... :wub:

Thanks for making my wishlist longer, Meg! :lol:;):P

• Members

Ohhhhh, the CURVY G, that looks GOOD to ME!!! :lol:

• Members

Nice! There's some great looking new items!

The Tropical G - what a bizarre looking toy! I'm still rolling from that one! Palm tree and pineapples here I cum!

*Click, click, click* wishlist seems to be growing again.....

• Members

Thanks for posting this, Rob. Without the link at the top of the page, sometimes I forget to look at the new stuff. Guess I'll have to place an order!

• Members
Awesome!! Well my hubby is gonna have to hurry up and fulfil my wish list since he just got alot bigger! :P

Freudian slip, there, Kat? ;) ;) ;) ;)

Thanks for all of the comments! Hearing the feedback is great.

Nice! There's some great looking new items!

The Tropical G - what a bizarre looking toy! I'm still rolling from that one! Palm tree and pineapples here I cum!

ummm... yeah, that was all Meaghan's idea. :)

• Members

My poor wishlist. It's gonna take me years to finally get it all -- and I keep adding! XD

• Members

Ok, ok, ok. ROB! I'll admit it. The Tropical G WAS my idea. HOWEVER (in my defense) I didn't realize that it was a pineapple. It looks cool though. Let's prove Rob wrong and everyone order one. :) :)

Meg

Thanks for all of the comments! Hearing the feedback is great.

ummm... yeah, that was all Meaghan's idea. :)

• Members

hahahaha! Meg, no need to defend that choice selection!

If anything, I commented on it cause it DIDN'T look like the same ole assortment of vibes. Whether one or twenty end up being ordered, its creativity and diversity like that that makes things more interesting here!

I'll have no problem writing a review on that one too if you need someone to test the tropical waters!

I applaud you for your efforts, and yes comedic efforts at that! Keep em coming ;)

• Members

I'm pretty sure I have the tropical thingy on my wish list - if I get it, at least I will have a cool thing to leave on a table! =DDD

• Members

I am definately going to be looking into ordering some things. They definately look like a lot of fun.

• Members

My hubby just checked out the new toys and he said,"The Tropical G looks like it would be loads of fun and I can bring the bowl of fruit to bed to. OMG LOL he is a sick man. :P

I think that's what you like about him, isn't it? LOL Yes, even MORE stuff was added too!! Now there's something like 64 items!!

• Members
Yes, even MORE stuff was added too!! Now there's something like 64 items!!

Aaaaand my wishlist grows even more. At this rate, my wishlist is going to be longer than Santa's Naughty/Nice list! :P

• Members

Ohh, the Climax Rabbit looks awesome!Climax Rabbit

This is way out of my price range, but sure looks fun! Remote Body Wave

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy