Official Community Forums Home

Stockings

Jaca

• Members

I love to wear sexy underwear with stockings as part of regular wear. It isn't practical sometimes, but especially sexy when we are going to dinner etc. I will also put them on especially to lure him to the bedroom. :D

My SO despises pantyhose/tights though! :unsure:

What's your preference? Favorite colors? Anytime or just bedtime? Alternative uses?

Do tell...

• Members

take a glimpse at gingerj's photo and you will see a lovely use of fishnets.

• Members

Thanks Pappy ;) It was definitely an alternative use!

I love stockings, garters and such. I actually do adore wearing them when I go out on dates sometimes with my SO. By the end of the night my SO rips them off me and usually end up as an alternative source of rope ;)

• Members

Your SO is a smart man not to waste such a resource. No reason to just cut them away and let them serve no further purpose!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I love stockings. I buy mostly from stockingirl.com and sometimes from sockdreams.com. My favorites are cuban heels with a black garter belt.

• Members
I love stockings. I buy mostly from stockingirl.com and sometimes from sockdreams.com. My favorites are cuban heels with a black garter belt.

Dollface I checked out these sites. They're great. I had no idea there was so much variety. Must get more stockings!!

• Members

When I have to wear a dress I sometimes will put on thigh highs and garter belt, no underware...Drives my Hubby crazy all night just thinking about it :kiss:

• Like 1

• Members

I almost always wear stockings, I'm very leggy so tights/panty hose tend to leave me with my crotch at my knees. My hubby? He doesn't really care too much about what I'm wearing (as long as it's fashionable) Drives him NUTS when I wear jeans with no top, or a shirt that shows off my hipbones

• Members
When I have to wear a dress I sometimes will put on thigh highs and garter belt, no underware...Drives my Hubby crazy all night just thinking about it :kiss:

and it now will drive me crazy thinking about it, O MY!!!

• Members

Anton loves it when I wear fishnet stockings. I mostly wear them in the bedroom or to lure him into the bedroom...

But I would also wear them out if the occasion came up.

Need to go check out those stocking sites... i've been wanting some with the back seams for awhile now.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Garters and white stockings do it for me...something about a woman in virginal white, and being a total slut in the marriage bed just drives me wild!! Add some totally sleazy eye make up.....WHEW!!

Philip

• Members

LOVE them! Fishnets, thigh highs, back seam, cuban heel MMMMM... Lucky for me My husband loves these too. Oh and add some gorgeous stilettos forgetaboutit!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I haven't worn pantihose in years. My man turned me on to the sensuality of stockings early in our relationship. I wear basic black & beige mostly, white in summer. I absolutely looooove silk stockings, especially in bed... they're heavier and more durable than nylon, although stockingirl.com has some new retro-style fitted nylons that are simply gorgeous.