Official Community Forums Home

New Game!

• Members

What to do, what to do...

Kids gone for the weekend, a box FULL of toys from past reviews and gathered over the years...and its our anniversary!

Hmmmm

Well, what started out as indecision of which toy would be most fun last night, turned into a very interesting new GAME!!

Mr. SP took out about 6 vibrators from the buffet-o-toys, while I was wearing my new blindfold from my last review. My job was to try to guess which vibe he was using on me without being able to touch it, hold it, see it or feel it with any other part of my body other than where he put it.

Wow!! You know ladies when you reach into your purse to try to find a pen, or a key or chapstick or something, you get pretty good at telling what something is by your fingers touching it. Even if it is not something you ever remember putting in there. Well, I'm sure if you blindly put your hands in your toy drawers you would be able to easily identify your different vibes just as easily. But I gotta tell you... orgasmic distraction aside (and there were MANY)...it is VERY difficult to identify a toy with just your coochie!

What a blast though. We are going to have to do that again sometime real SOON!

OK now, here is the challenge: I was only able to identify 2 out of 6.

How good are YOU??

:P

• Members

Lol. I've done this with Valntyn before. She guessed quite well, truth be told. Glad you guys had some fun.

Randy.

• Members

hehe, my hubby and I have played this before when I was blind folded. My hubby took out 10 of ours and let me tell you when it came to the bullets I failed, LOL except for the dual bullet and triple one. I think he cheated, bullets shouldn't count!!! LOL I mean seriously the sparkling egg bullet and my silver bullet how the heck could I tell the differance. When it came to the vibrators though there was no trickin me!!

• Members

What a great way to use what you were given and what you have gotten to make things interesting! 2 thumbs up to both of you for that one! Katprr, it sounds like you need a bit of bullet time. Nothing wrong with the ones that you did know but I personally hate to see a new toy go to waste.

• Members

That sounds like fun and a wonderful idea to bring up to my SO. If he ever kicks this damn flu.

• Members

Sounds like SOOO much fun, I need to build up my buffet though, I could definitely tell between the 3 things I use ;)

My husband has never so much as touched my toys...he prefers to think they dont exist, or they serve to get me primed for his return.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Sounds like a great game and like lots of fun! I will remember that and have to try that sometime! Thanks for sharing.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I don't have that many toys, but it sound like fun. Maybe blind folded would be fun for us, because we don't have that many

• Members

I wish I had enough toys to play this game, it sounds like a lot of fun! Mine are all so different it would be too easy to tell them apart, even the bullets: they sound different, and I've had enough musical training I can identify all of my bullets by sound alone! :P Maybe I should apply to join the review team some day, I love doing reviews when I get new toys...

• 5 weeks later...