Official Community Forums Home

How's The Weather Where You Are?

Tyger

Are y'all finally starting to really thaw out?

• Members

It's twister time here for sure. The sun is out right now but 3/4 of the state is under tornado watch as I type! I've always been told if you don't like the weather here just give it 5 minutes! It will change!

• Members

Well as you know it is hotter then hell here. Although it really has had a nice breeze going, for all of you who are beginning to thaw out please send it my way. LOL

• Members

UPS will drop my deep freeze in your yard! LOL! Swap requested!!!!!!!!!

• Members

We had a blizzard warning two days ago. Today is mild, about 50 degrees, but cloudy and grey. Threre is still plenty of snow on the ground.

• Members

Gotta love it up here. On one part of my back yard there is dead grass showing and then about 30 feet to the left the snow is still knee-thigh deep. The weather yesterday was below freezing and today we're getting a heat wave of 40 degrees and a rain storm. Snowed a few days ago. Can't wait for Maine's 5th season, Mud, which happens when most of the rest of the country is enjoying Spring.

Randy

• Members
mid 60-70, pappy, we must live next to each other, cause i always hear the same thing...don't like the weather, wait 5 min. it'll change...lol

We are neighbors for sure. The only thing blocking the winds of Kansas are fence posts. I know you guys feel that breeze too!

• Members

Mid 60's and sunshine. Can't complain this week ;)

• Members

MAJOR weather problems....tornados after floods after more tornados...and more for tomorrow....love being a 24/7 news man....getting called out for this crap is always a blast!!! (...hint...sarcasm....)

• Members

Well, arcording to the news this morning, they were predicting 1-2 FEET of snow today through tomorrow night.

I saw a robin in my front yard today, wich supposedly means that spring is on its way.

UH huh, yeah ok, I told the robin to tell the boss man to turn up the heat a bit out here, but so far, he isn't listening.

Do you think the robin forgot when he was off chasing worms?

Kat,

I would be more than happy to trade you weather for a couple of days hon.

I will even send you some of my snow if you want it LOL

• Members

Well right now the sun is out, the ground is still saturated, the rivers are still high and we are bracing for one of the biggest Severe Weather Outbreaks of the year. They say we may have some strong long lived Tornadoes, large hail and high winds. I've been running four miles a day up until last week when all the rain came. I'll be glad when things calm down again so I can get back to that.

• Members

It's been High 60's low 70's and for the most part sunny. My grass is green form all the nightime rain, but the taxes are the worst in the country.

Damn...just read the forcast were slipping back into the mid 50's again

• Members

Eeek. Heat wave and in the 90's right now. Did summer come early?

• Members

40 degrees and windy here, it's supposed to hit 70 by Thursday.

Halleluyah!!!! We have had ONE day over 50 since October

Hey ladylove, are you from Vermont? We can give anybody a run for the money when it comes to taxes.

And New Hampshire is only 45 miles away!

• Members

No, not Vermont or New Hamshire...good try though. Taxes are worse by me, and were always in the news because of it. B)